|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/15/2020 11:19am
Working fine here.

Adblock? Turn it off and refresh.
8/15/2020 11:29am
Tried watching on the NBC Sports website like I have done every other year but the picture is just black with no sound. Tried on my tv and my phone.
8/15/2020 12:16pm
Tried watching on the NBC Sports website like I have done every other year but the picture is just black with no sound. Tried on my...
Tried watching on the NBC Sports website like I have done every other year but the picture is just black with no sound. Tried on my tv and my phone.
snap
same here in the UK,but I can watch it on my phone via the app
Racer142
8/15/2020 12:24pm
Works great on my phone but I don't have an option for the gold package on my ps4 like I did in supercross so I'm watching it on TV with commercials

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/15/2020 12:31pm
Racer142 wrote:
Works great on my phone but I don't have an option for the gold package on my ps4 like I did in supercross so I'm watching...
Works great on my phone but I don't have an option for the gold package on my ps4 like I did in supercross so I'm watching it on TV with commercials
You should be able to watch on your PS4 through the regular NBC app.
8/15/2020 12:43pm
Me and a few friends tried watching on our Computers on the website it would show coverage will start shortly for like 1 second then disappear and go black ? But it works on my phone via the app
Racer142
8/15/2020 1:02pm
Racer142 wrote:
Works great on my phone but I don't have an option for the gold package on my ps4 like I did in supercross so I'm watching...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You should be able to watch on your PS4 through the regular NBC app.
Yeah i used it to watch sx but it can't find mx for some reason. It used to have a different login for food but now it doesn't. No idea why not but I gave up.
Gukamonster
8/15/2020 1:30pm
250 Moto 2 is ongoing and I cannot access it from the app. Despite restarting etc. Just wants to replay 450 moto 1. Great work everyone.
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
8/15/2020 1:37pm
250 Moto 2 is ongoing and I cannot access it from the app. Despite restarting etc. Just wants to replay 450 moto 1. Great work everyone.
So you can watch moto 1 but not moto 2? I just got home and can only watch qualifying and moto 2s.
Jesseb663
8/15/2020 1:53pm
You have to make sure you are in the NBC sports app, which also will have your NBC sports gold pass in it. You go to your subscription and make sure the tab “both” is highlighted.
Gukamonster
8/15/2020 2:54pm
Jesseb663 wrote:
You have to make sure you are in the NBC sports app, which also will have your NBC sports gold pass in it. You go to...
You have to make sure you are in the NBC sports app, which also will have your NBC sports gold pass in it. You go to your subscription and make sure the tab “both” is highlighted.
Nah that wasn't the problem. It was dumb. There was 1 item to select under pro motocross. So I join the livestream and it's playing the old 450 moto 1 and says "live". This is during 250 moto 2. So I had to pause the video, wait for the "Live" button to change to "Go Live", then click on "Go Live" and it magically jumps to the actual live 250 moto 2. It was the only way to get it to work. So poorly designed.
MX558
8/15/2020 5:23pm
Every time I try to log in it says page not available . . This app sucks I've had trouble since day one I won't be purchasing this anymore . I'll just wait for youtube
bents
Fantasy
909th
8/15/2020 7:54pm
I don't get it. I have not had one problem with NBC Gold and I'm from Canada! NordVPN and buy the SX/MX pass and boom no issues ever.
xrmark
8/15/2020 8:48pm
MX558 wrote:
Every time I try to log in it says page not available . . This app sucks I've had trouble since day one I won't be...
Every time I try to log in it says page not available . . This app sucks I've had trouble since day one I won't be purchasing this anymore . I'll just wait for youtube
It’s really not that hard
xrmark
8/15/2020 8:50pm
Jesseb663 wrote:
You have to make sure you are in the NBC sports app, which also will have your NBC sports gold pass in it. You go to...
Nah that wasn't the problem. It was dumb. There was 1 item to select under pro motocross. So I join the livestream and it's playing the...
Nah that wasn't the problem. It was dumb. There was 1 item to select under pro motocross. So I join the livestream and it's playing the old 450 moto 1 and says "live". This is during 250 moto 2. So I had to pause the video, wait for the "Live" button to change to "Go Live", then click on "Go Live" and it magically jumps to the actual live 250 moto 2. It was the only way to get it to work. So poorly designed.
Just scroll over to the actual motocross section. It’s right next to the supercross section. If you click on that it brings up what’s actually going on. The nbc home page is usually not right.
NeedMoto
8/15/2020 8:58pm
bents wrote:
I don't get it. I have not had one problem with NBC Gold and I'm from Canada! NordVPN and buy the SX/MX pass and boom no...
I don't get it. I have not had one problem with NBC Gold and I'm from Canada! NordVPN and buy the SX/MX pass and boom no issues ever.
Same here, never any issues in the few years I've been using it. Bummer for others that it's not working well.
MX558
8/15/2020 10:15pm
MX558 wrote:
Every time I try to log in it says page not available . . This app sucks I've had trouble since day one I won't be...
xrmark wrote:
It’s really not that hard
It's the only app I've ever had problems with
Tonynz
8/16/2020 12:49am
I have been using it with VPN, here in NZ for the last few years, works perfectly.
The only problem today, is that it would not airplay from iPad to Apple TV, for the big screen.
Not a real problem, as watched on IPad, but it’s strange,
Wildeye511
8/16/2020 3:16am
Surprisingly I didnt have any issues with it today. Hope it stays that way the rest of the season.
22Ryann
Fantasy
4098th
8/16/2020 5:14am
I pay for NBC Sports gold, and a 12 month VPN. But I still watch some bootleg upload on YouTube because it's easier and the player is better.
22Ryann
Fantasy
4098th
8/16/2020 5:15am
Tonynz wrote:
I have been using it with VPN, here in NZ for the last few years, works perfectly. The only problem today, is that it would not...
I have been using it with VPN, here in NZ for the last few years, works perfectly.
The only problem today, is that it would not airplay from iPad to Apple TV, for the big screen.
Does it usually work thru the apple tv on airplay?
VanDan
8/16/2020 5:41am
It didn't work using laptop/PC for many in Europe, the player was just showing a black screen.

If NBC/MXSports claim it will work in country x, it should work in country x; with or without a VPN (which some used as a workaround in the end).

DKmxFAN
8/16/2020 7:43am
I have qualifying and 250 motos 1 and 2, nothing 450.
OT
Fantasy
3059th
8/16/2020 7:52am
Tried watching on the NBC Sports website like I have done every other year but the picture is just black with no sound. Tried on my...
J-Wishbone wrote:
snap
Download Opera browser. It works on there, it has a built in VPN tool also which you can change to USA. Works a dream. Doesn’t work in Chrome, Explorer or Safari.
8/16/2020 8:44am
J-Wishbone wrote:
snap
Same here. Tried on 2 PCs with 4 different browsers but landed up having to download the app and watch on my ipad.

I emailed them and got this less than helpful response:

Thank you for contacting NBC Sports. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Try logging out, restarting your device then logging back in.
If that doesn't work try disconnecting your modem then reconnecting to
see if this is a connection issue, I would also try accessing from a different
device to see if you gain content. You can use a smartphone as a hotspot
and turn off the Wi-Fi to try to get the video to start playing. Also make sure
your not running Any Ad-Blocker or Firewall through security software that
would prevent Access. When accessing the game on a computer click the
"not secure" and then allow everything under the site settings.
Check to see on your internet Browser to make sure you turn off any
extensions as well as deleting and installing your browser to make sure
its up to date. Deleting all your History, Cookies and Cache will also
allow the browser to refresh your account access.
If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us again at any time.

8/16/2020 8:48am
.....tried watching a replay on my PC and got a 'play' button (which I never got before) but just get this when I click it.

Tonynz
8/16/2020 2:15pm
Tonynz wrote:
I have been using it with VPN, here in NZ for the last few years, works perfectly. The only problem today, is that it would not...
22Ryann wrote:
It did last year, maybe it’s a airplay issue with NBC Gold.
MXGP-TV, works no problems.
SEE ARE125
8/16/2020 2:23pm
Tonynz wrote:
22Ryann wrote:
Tonynz wrote:
It did last year, maybe it’s a airplay issue with NBC Gold.
MXGP-TV, works no problems.
If AirPlay doesn’t work, you could always try Screen Mirroring. I’ve used that as a work around for other stuff, but I haven’t had any issues with NBC Sports/Gold.
Alex.434
8/16/2020 3:28pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2020 3:32pm
DKmxFAN wrote:
Yah I still have no 450s.

Anyone know what's going on here? Can't believe this is a 'paid' service. Frigging awful. Spoilers all over the app/site and now the premier content is missing, which I'm paying for.

Just sent in a support ticket. Curious to see what they say because currently I'm not getting "Stream the 2020 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship season live, commercial-free, and on-demand – watch every moto!"

GG NBC
DKmxFAN
8/16/2020 3:41pm
DKmxFAN wrote:
Alex.434 wrote:
Yah I still have no 450s. Anyone know what's going on here? Can't believe this is a 'paid' service. Frigging awful. Spoilers all over the app/site...
Yah I still have no 450s.

Anyone know what's going on here? Can't believe this is a 'paid' service. Frigging awful. Spoilers all over the app/site and now the premier content is missing, which I'm paying for.

Just sent in a support ticket. Curious to see what they say because currently I'm not getting "Stream the 2020 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship season live, commercial-free, and on-demand – watch every moto!"

GG NBC
Just watched 450 moto 1, they aren’t labeled like last yr 250 1 and 2 and 450 1 and 2... still can’t get 450 2

Post a reply to: NBC sports gold

The Latest