My little girl won

redrider400
2/10/2011 10:22pm Edited Date/Time 2/10/2011 10:24pm
Are you really arguing that this thread is not NON MOTO.
500guy wrote:
No I'm letting you know there is more to life, but you are to fucking stupid to see it.
this is kinda a forum about motocross related things, not baby contests..........just sayin.
Who cares.
MCfan4life
2/10/2011 10:24pm
Who gives a shit. I like it. Congrats man
You would like it. Your probably the creep in the audience watching the show even though you don't have any kids in it
'
Ummm that's a little bit out of line don't you think???
MCfan4life
2/10/2011 10:25pm
this is kinda a forum about motocross related things, not baby contests..........just sayin.
Where's Dave when you need him? OK I'll do it...

STFU NOOB!!!
Bornhorst751
2/10/2011 10:30pm
MCfan4life wrote:

STFU NOOB!!!
tough guy....

The Shop

MCfan4life
2/10/2011 10:34pm
MCfan4life wrote:

STFU NOOB!!!
tough guy....
jeffro503
2/11/2011 12:05am
a baby contest. So happy! [IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo48/208thorracer5/mmmmmmmm.jpg[/IMG]
a baby contest. So happy!

DUDE!!.....that is one cute kid man! You gotta be a happy parent!
jeffro503
2/11/2011 12:10am
500guy wrote:
Yep so we have more room to talk shit about Josh Grants wife , J-Law who doesn't race and an ex semi pro football player that...
Yep so we have more room to talk shit about Josh Grants wife , J-Law who doesn't race and an ex semi pro football player that bluffed his way on to a SX track. important shit ya know.

Bunch of fuckin dorks
Are you really arguing that this thread is not NON MOTO.
Exactly!, what a great post to expose the folks that give a shit about humanity and are still those that don't and that are.....well kids themselves...
Exactly!, what a great post to expose the folks that give a shit about humanity and are still those that don't and that are.....well kids themselves, when they who have negative input to a post as this has nothing better to do but look at sheat in a negative way and instead of reading it for what it is and bypassing they get a hair up their ass and have to say something.

I don't know about calling them dorks, I’d call them cowards, hiding behind the monitor. These folks make a statement "non moto" because there is nothing else to make a post on that they already have not. In closing these are folks that have nothing to look foreword to but dis other people’s enjoyment and accomplishments to get others to side with them to fill their undertakings.

Holeshot, your daughter is beautiful and you have the right to post and be proud, you Sir have something these kids can only hope for, God bless
Awesome post Bill....and very well said. I don't get some people now days.
motofab36
2/11/2011 6:38am
FLmxer wrote:
That's great man. Nothing like those years. Hug hug and hug some more because before you know it they are too cool for hugs and all...
That's great man. Nothing like those years. Hug hug and hug some more because before you know it they are too cool for hugs and all grown up. Mine is 14 and I am proud but I miss those days when she was a toddler.
So true. My daughter is 14 also, she hates it when I try to give her smooches. lol
2/11/2011 6:55am
PD441 wrote:
Here, I'll make it Moto. This is my baby girl. [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff136/PD441/122-2.jpg[/IMG] Congrats, Holeshot. She's a cutie. They grow fast. Soak it up.
Here, I'll make it Moto. This is my baby girl.

Congrats, Holeshot. She's a cutie. They grow fast. Soak it up.
That's a killer little mini bike right there!! Diggin' the FMF too!
offspring22
2/11/2011 9:27am
Awfully NON-MOTO up in here.

Congrats, HOLESHOTmoto.

Wait...HOLESHOTmoto?

I guess this is moto-related after all.

Good work, team.

Post a reply to: My little girl won

The Latest