MIKE CINQMARS

RonSkj
Posts
2906
Joined
6/20/2008
Location
Radiator Springs, CA, USA
Fantasy
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:54pm
Can anyone confirm the sad news ??
|
bobby397
Posts
3597
Joined
3/21/2009
Location
USA
12/11/2009 10:10am
what sad news?
Wandell
Posts
7852
Joined
12/17/2008
Location
Cairo, GA, USA
12/11/2009 10:12am
???
bobby397
Posts
3597
Joined
3/21/2009
Location
USA
12/11/2009 10:16am
sucks, Rest In Peace!

The Shop

Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
12/11/2009 10:26am
Holy crap... !?

RIP Cinq
Hank_Thrill
Posts
4663
Joined
9/22/2008
Location
Arlen, TX, USA
12/11/2009 10:30am
Such a bummer Sad

Anyone know when or how he broke his back? That's news to me...
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
12/11/2009 10:34am Edited Date/Time 12/11/2009 11:47am
Oh Jesus , Cinq was always one of my favorite dudes in that aspect of riding. What a bummer for sure. Rest in peace Mike.
Evans
Posts
260
Joined
5/30/2008
Location
El Paso, TX, USA
12/11/2009 10:43am
Man that is a bummer, he broke his back about 6 to 7 yrs ago doing these awesome set of doubles. He was one of the pioneers of fmx, he was super smooth talented rider and a pure joy to watch. RIP you will not be forgotten, man he was my favorite freestyle guy
gsxrcr28
Posts
7419
Joined
3/5/2009
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
12/11/2009 10:52am
Condolences to the family and friends.

RIP Mike.
Foster576
Posts
1166
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
El Paso, TX, USA
12/11/2009 10:56am
RIP Mike.
oldx
Posts
3046
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Camano Island, WA, USA
12/11/2009 10:58am
jeffro503 wrote:
Oh Jesus , Cinq was always one of my favorite dudes in that aspect of riding. What a bummer for sure. Rest in peace Mike.
I hope you meant peace.
roosty
Posts
3905
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
Bend, OR, USA
12/11/2009 11:33am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:24pm
Very sad news. I used to have the poster where it looked like he was jumping over his house on my bedroom wall.

RIP Cinq





Terrafirma 4 | Mike Cinqmars from FoxHeadInc on Vimeo.

SMITH201
Posts
1994
Joined
1/9/2007
Location
Frederick, MD, USA
12/11/2009 11:38am
Sad to hear of the news. Dude had sick skills/style on a bike. He was one of my favs Sad

Godspeed Cinq
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
12/11/2009 11:48am
Thanks oldX....i did mean peace. fixed it.
mx295
Posts
4296
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Quartz Hill, CA, USA
12/11/2009 11:52am
I hung out with Cinq and his one time best friend Brian Ferrel a few times back in the day. He was a great guy.. R.I.P. Cinq
12/11/2009 12:10pm
Cinq was a true pioneer of FMX... R.I.P Dude...and best wishes to his family
Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
12/11/2009 12:41pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:24pm
motokid40
Posts
844
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
12/11/2009 12:51pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2009 12:51pm
Rest in peace Mike and condolences to the Cinqmars family from the Dirt Diggers North M/C
motomike894
Posts
1576
Joined
9/6/2009
Location
Waterloo, IN, USA
12/11/2009 12:53pm
That sucks, he was for sure badass on a bike, those doubles he was jumping when he broke his back might be the sickest doubles I have ever seen in my life!
Matt Wozney
Posts
2803
Joined
8/26/2006
Location
Clayton, DE, USA
12/11/2009 12:53pm
roosty wrote:
Very sad news. I used to have the poster where it looked like he was jumping over his house on my bedroom wall. RIP Cinq Terrafirma...
Very sad news. I used to have the poster where it looked like he was jumping over his house on my bedroom wall.

RIP Cinq





Terrafirma 4 | Mike Cinqmars from FoxHeadInc on Vimeo.

I had that poster, too!
RIP Cinq.
bogdan912
Posts
2722
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Estell Manor, NJ, USA
12/11/2009 12:58pm
Anyone have pics or video of said doubles?
mx295
Posts
4296
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Quartz Hill, CA, USA
12/11/2009 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2009 1:09pm
bogdan912 wrote:
Anyone have pics or video of said doubles?
Anyone have pics or video of said doubles?
they were at racetown395.. Dont know if theres any pics of then though.. try emailing the track and asking them http://racetown395.com/
mxr102
Posts
1045
Joined
5/18/2009
Location
Waterloo, IA, USA
12/11/2009 1:03pm
God Speed Cinq!!!! Obviously you are wanted somewhere else way better then here. Now Lusk and You can start your own Freestyle team up above us. You will be missed man.....
Camp332
Posts
8760
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
12/11/2009 1:10pm
bogdan912 wrote:
Anyone have pics or video of said doubles?
Anyone have pics or video of said doubles?
There is video footage of the accident somewhere(showing the super peaky doubles, I bet the face was 15ft high, and the landing just as high, and peaky). I just don't want to see it now. What a lame deal. That dude always crushed it, and went huge!
smc916
Posts
594
Joined
8/9/2007
Location
Hesperia, CA, USA
12/11/2009 1:29pm
It's pretty small here in the high desert, I ran into Mike a few times, he was always cool and approachable. Him and my cousin battled it out one year during the Golden State Nationals in the 125 beg class. RIP Mike.
goonrider
Posts
161
Joined
9/22/2006
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
12/11/2009 1:41pm
bogdan912 wrote:
Anyone have pics or video of said doubles?
Anyone have pics or video of said doubles?
Camp332 wrote:
There is video footage of the accident somewhere(showing the super peaky doubles, I bet the face was 15ft high, and the landing just as high, and...
There is video footage of the accident somewhere(showing the super peaky doubles, I bet the face was 15ft high, and the landing just as high, and peaky). I just don't want to see it now. What a lame deal. That dude always crushed it, and went huge!
I was there that day at Racetown395 when he hurt his back. I was filming him and caught the accident on video too. His people were going around asking for footage of the crash but I never gave it up cause I thought they were trying to confiscate it. I wonder if I still have it at my parent house somewhere.

RIP
jndmx
Posts
9699
Joined
1/20/2008
Location
South Kingston, RI, USA
12/11/2009 1:53pm
RIP Mike....

Way too young.
dirthead1
Posts
1440
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Southern, CA, USA
12/11/2009 2:08pm
RIP Mike Cinqmars. God speed

So how did he die?

Post a reply to: MIKE CINQMARS

The Latest