“Local” Pro strategy

10/10/2021 7:55pm
Catchy titles maybe like out law Trucker trespasses on ski hill riding a 125 raw 2-st with strippers running around the ski hill. The ski hill...
Catchy titles maybe like out law Trucker trespasses on ski hill riding a 125 raw 2-st with strippers running around the ski hill. The ski hill I made a track on in 1990 is closed again and for sale. When I get time I,m going to see how they have the property secured. There are some great stories on this thread. I,ve been to a few cool races like a sx at a dog track, fair races are always cool. Gate fee included access to the fair.
Sandusky26 wrote:
There’s a fair race close to me tonight if your in the area.
Cool did ya go ? I went out lastnight shocked to see so many good looking women out. Crazy night everyone was cutting loose dancing on the bar bartenders dumping a booze bottle into the chics mouths. Birthday girls had Padgetts on saying birthday girl dancing on stage with others so hard there dresses worked half up there butts. no one had a care in the world.
1
4
10/10/2021 11:15pm
Moto520 wrote:
Our local sat night race pays $300 to the winner of open A and 250A. Sunday races pay another $200 per class. That’s not much to...
Our local sat night race pays $300 to the winner of open A and 250A. Sunday races pay another $200 per class. That’s not much to live on even if you sweep the weekend.
So that’s $600 sat and $400 Sunday so $1000 in 1 weekend assuming you swept the weekend?? I don’t think that’s a bad weekend.. if you...
So that’s $600 sat and $400 Sunday so $1000 in 1 weekend assuming you swept the weekend?? I don’t think that’s a bad weekend.. if you swept the season that’s $52000.. also I would think that there is fair/arenacross Es that payout more than that.. I would be pumped to make that racing my bike... for a young racer that is living the dream i think

Ps I know that that is sweeping every race you enter, not likely
52000 without expenses, racing every weekend would take quite a bit of cash
And one big off with a spell in hospital can quickly chew up that 52000. Thats the scary part for me.
1
Sandusky26
Posts
3525
Joined
7/28/2021
Location
Eastern, NC, USA
10/10/2021 11:47pm
Cool did ya go ? I went out lastnight shocked to see so many good looking women out. Crazy night everyone was cutting loose dancing on...
Cool did ya go ? I went out lastnight shocked to see so many good looking women out. Crazy night everyone was cutting loose dancing on the bar bartenders dumping a booze bottle into the chics mouths. Birthday girls had Padgetts on saying birthday girl dancing on stage with others so hard there dresses worked half up there butts. no one had a care in the world.
I was going to race, until I heard WADA was there.
2
2
10/11/2021 10:25am
Cool did ya go ? I went out lastnight shocked to see so many good looking women out. Crazy night everyone was cutting loose dancing on...
Cool did ya go ? I went out lastnight shocked to see so many good looking women out. Crazy night everyone was cutting loose dancing on the bar bartenders dumping a booze bottle into the chics mouths. Birthday girls had Padgetts on saying birthday girl dancing on stage with others so hard there dresses worked half up there butts. no one had a care in the world.
Sandusky26 wrote:
I was going to race, until I heard WADA was there.
Haha your funny. To get the most racing in what I found is the Motokazie fri night series includes teus, wed, thurs some fair races in Mn. And Wi. Millville 11 round series maybe work at the track part time if John needs help. Or a part time job working early morning to 2pm Rochester is near I,m sure they hv a ymca for rehabbing the bod. Sand tracks in Mn. I,m sure there is some sand tracks with riding during the week. Wi. Has a few sand tracks to practice on during the week also. this would be End of May threw September deal.
3

The Shop

Sandusky26
Posts
3525
Joined
7/28/2021
Location
Eastern, NC, USA
10/11/2021 1:25pm
We have tons of tracks close to my house, but not very big turn outs for races. My buddy went to the fair race I mentioned, said there wasn’t any A class guys. I like to race, but it’s not much fun racing no one.


1
2
Tracktor
Posts
2343
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
The RTF/Amboy, WA, USA
10/12/2021 11:09am
Tiger Lacey was the Goat at this. He'd be at the Local 4 stroke national cleaning up, then next week in another country, then you'd see...
Tiger Lacey was the Goat at this. He'd be at the Local 4 stroke national cleaning up, then next week in another country, then you'd see him at a random national or making sx mains. He raced anything that paid and I imagine he maid as much as a lot of guys with "real" rides. RIP Tig.

Gared Steinke is good at this too, he's always cashing in at small town races
Tiger was exactly who I thought of when I saw this thread. RIP......
1
Sandusky26
Posts
3525
Joined
7/28/2021
Location
Eastern, NC, USA
10/12/2021 2:06pm
Tiger Lacey was the Goat at this. He'd be at the Local 4 stroke national cleaning up, then next week in another country, then you'd see...
Tiger Lacey was the Goat at this. He'd be at the Local 4 stroke national cleaning up, then next week in another country, then you'd see him at a random national or making sx mains. He raced anything that paid and I imagine he maid as much as a lot of guys with "real" rides. RIP Tig.

Gared Steinke is good at this too, he's always cashing in at small town races
Tracktor wrote:
Tiger was exactly who I thought of when I saw this thread. RIP......
There was good money in the 4 stroke nationals.

Post a reply to: “Local” Pro strategy

The Latest