Las Vegas SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

Related:
shortcourse
Posts
361
Joined
4/11/2013
Location
Lewiston, ID, USA
5/4/2019 1:53pm


Once again we miss the riders for talk time!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
5/4/2019 1:55pm
ET 59.1 followed by Kenny 1.00.2
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
5/4/2019 1:55pm


Once again we miss the riders for talk time!
Pisses me off! Angry
1
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
5/4/2019 1:56pm
WOW 58.6 by ET

The Shop

DKON
Posts
256
Joined
2/27/2019
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
5/4/2019 1:56pm
58.6 for Tomac? Damn....dude's flying. That quad is huge.
1
5/4/2019 1:57pm
No. That's a triple triple triple, Blair.
1
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
5/4/2019 1:58pm
whole lotta 59's.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
5/4/2019 1:59pm
Red Flag!
Badd127
Posts
522
Joined
12/2/2016
Location
SE
5/4/2019 1:59pm
Badd127 wrote:
I was there too! (Red bud) You guys need to get over to Europe for a mxdn, we do it a bit different than how you...
I was there too! (Red bud)

You guys need to get over to Europe for a mxdn, we do it a bit different than how you experienced red bud.
I know I know... my buddy is one of the Alpinestars reps for Holland, and has been riding my ass about coming to Assen. Just not...
I know I know... my buddy is one of the Alpinestars reps for Holland, and has been riding my ass about coming to Assen. Just not in the budget this year unfortunately
I might miss Assen this year. I have a family trip planed, and I don't like the man made mx track thing.
But I am a passionate drinker and mx fan! So don't count me out just yet.
But I do want to give a shout out to all the cool US mx fans i met at Red Bud! Thumbs up to you!

It's 11pm in sweden now and I'm 7 drinks deep, just need some times so I can choose my fantasy team Laughing
2
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
5/4/2019 2:00pm
I really hope AC can bring it home tonight.
1
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
5/4/2019 2:00pm
Dang, rough times for Joey lately.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
5/4/2019 2:00pm
uhoh Joey down hard.
rhysthomas
Posts
112
Joined
8/12/2009
Location
perth, AU
5/4/2019 2:02pm
Badd127 wrote:
I was there too! (Red bud) You guys need to get over to Europe for a mxdn, we do it a bit different than how you...
I was there too! (Red bud)

You guys need to get over to Europe for a mxdn, we do it a bit different than how you experienced red bud.
I know I know... my buddy is one of the Alpinestars reps for Holland, and has been riding my ass about coming to Assen. Just not...
I know I know... my buddy is one of the Alpinestars reps for Holland, and has been riding my ass about coming to Assen. Just not in the budget this year unfortunately
Badd127 wrote:
I might miss Assen this year. I have a family trip planed, and I don't like the man made mx track thing. But I am a...
I might miss Assen this year. I have a family trip planed, and I don't like the man made mx track thing.
But I am a passionate drinker and mx fan! So don't count me out just yet.
But I do want to give a shout out to all the cool US mx fans i met at Red Bud! Thumbs up to you!

It's 11pm in sweden now and I'm 7 drinks deep, just need some times so I can choose my fantasy team Laughing
passionate drinker? is that a fancy way of saying alcoholic?
4
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
5/4/2019 2:02pm
GD2 wrote:
Dang, rough times for Joey lately.
Damn. Joey has quickly become one of my favorite riders out there. Hoping all is well.
DKON
Posts
256
Joined
2/27/2019
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
5/4/2019 2:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 2:04pm
thephoenix wrote:
No. That's a triple triple triple, Blair.
Thank you....when did they start calling small table tops like that 2 jumps? I mean...if that table was 15 foot long, I'd give it to him...but that's only one jump. It's still impressive af no matter what you call it.
1
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
5/4/2019 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 2:04pm
I dont like how they put a rhythm section down Thunder Alley. I loved them coming into the stadium hauling ass.
5
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
5/4/2019 2:05pm
Marvin came close, 58.7
1
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
5/4/2019 2:06pm
450 A Qualifying 1:

Badd127
Posts
522
Joined
12/2/2016
Location
SE
5/4/2019 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 2:07pm
I know I know... my buddy is one of the Alpinestars reps for Holland, and has been riding my ass about coming to Assen. Just not...
I know I know... my buddy is one of the Alpinestars reps for Holland, and has been riding my ass about coming to Assen. Just not in the budget this year unfortunately
Badd127 wrote:
I might miss Assen this year. I have a family trip planed, and I don't like the man made mx track thing. But I am a...
I might miss Assen this year. I have a family trip planed, and I don't like the man made mx track thing.
But I am a passionate drinker and mx fan! So don't count me out just yet.
But I do want to give a shout out to all the cool US mx fans i met at Red Bud! Thumbs up to you!

It's 11pm in sweden now and I'm 7 drinks deep, just need some times so I can choose my fantasy team Laughing
rhysthomas wrote:
passionate drinker? is that a fancy way of saying alcoholic?
I'm not an alcoholic! Alcoholics go to meetingsLaughing
7
5/4/2019 2:07pm
Watching Tomac in the whoops...his rear end/shock seems like it has slower rebound than the guys who struggle with holding the front end high enough in the whoops to stay skimming.

Add to that the leverage his tall frame/bodybuild can do to the bike.

Didn't RC take crap for his slow/dead/low rider rear suspension? But yet he was pretty damn fast in the whoops as well.
shortcourse
Posts
361
Joined
4/11/2013
Location
Lewiston, ID, USA
5/4/2019 2:08pm

Just like last week, every time they start talking JS17, he goes down. Hopefully it's not to bad, he's been pretty good this year.
abomination
Posts
708
Joined
1/9/2016
Location
SLC, UT, USA
5/4/2019 2:11pm
thephoenix wrote:
Watching Tomac in the whoops...his rear end/shock seems like it has slower rebound than the guys who struggle with holding the front end high enough in...
Watching Tomac in the whoops...his rear end/shock seems like it has slower rebound than the guys who struggle with holding the front end high enough in the whoops to stay skimming.

Add to that the leverage his tall frame/bodybuild can do to the bike.

Didn't RC take crap for his slow/dead/low rider rear suspension? But yet he was pretty damn fast in the whoops as well.
I’m shocked this isn’t brought up more. Almost all season he’s had some of the fastest lap times despite slowest whoop times. If he could get them dialed like years past...instead the focus has been on his subpar jumping.
Badd127
Posts
522
Joined
12/2/2016
Location
SE
5/4/2019 2:15pm
I rode today, this was on the way to the track! ( just filling dead air, during the ads)



6
Badd127
Posts
522
Joined
12/2/2016
Location
SE
5/4/2019 2:17pm
Reed will be on 4 wheels in 2021. Stamp it. No other reason to move to Charlotte.
5/4/2019 2:21pm
Badd127 wrote:
Reed will be on 4 wheels in 2021. Stamp it. No other reason to move to Charlotte.
I live in Charlotte... he even lives on the same side of town as the JGR shop... as I said in a previous post, if the lights are on at JGR, he'll be riding for them. Stamp it.

As far as beyond 2020 goes - I do see Chad racing four wheels, but it's hard for me to see him doing NASCAR.... he seems like more of a WRC guy to me. Plus, as Rciky and TP199 showed, talent on 2 wheels does not equate to talent in NASCAR style oval track racing. But who knows! Time will tell Smile
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
5/4/2019 2:24pm
450 B Qualifying 1:

Badd127
Posts
522
Joined
12/2/2016
Location
SE
5/4/2019 2:26pm
Badd127 wrote:
Reed will be on 4 wheels in 2021. Stamp it. No other reason to move to Charlotte.
I live in Charlotte... he even lives on the same side of town as the JGR shop... as I said in a previous post, if the...
I live in Charlotte... he even lives on the same side of town as the JGR shop... as I said in a previous post, if the lights are on at JGR, he'll be riding for them. Stamp it.

As far as beyond 2020 goes - I do see Chad racing four wheels, but it's hard for me to see him doing NASCAR.... he seems like more of a WRC guy to me. Plus, as Rciky and TP199 showed, talent on 2 wheels does not equate to talent in NASCAR style oval track racing. But who knows! Time will tell Smile
I understand that, but Reed built a cart track at his house, had his own rally car, and has driven Australian supercars and nascar, he probably has more passion and experience on 4 wheels than both RC and 199
2

Post a reply to: Las Vegas SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest