KEN 'ROCKY' ROCZEN

Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 8:12am
IS ROCZEN WANTING TO STAY IN THE USA

KenRoczen94
Ken Roczen .. @MarvinMusquin25 @CRtwotwo.... seriously, i got goosebumbs!!!! sooo nice. i donno what to do. GP`s or Nationals!!???

WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM WHIP THE YANKS BUT ALSO BE A WORLD CHAMPION
|
johansen
Posts
551
Joined
10/30/2009
Location
MG
2/8/2011 4:35am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2011 4:36am
Reed's reply: "mxgp isn't going anywhere...you won't jump the leap at redddd budddd anyway! Hahahaa"
jamma10
Posts
10573
Joined
8/24/2008
Location
Bristol, GB
2/8/2011 4:44am
All because he watched the Great Outdoors dvd Cheerful

This could get interesting, doubt Musquin will be too pleased about it...
Ramrod
Posts
4998
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Ontario, CA
2/8/2011 4:54am
Glad he`s enjoying himself over here - he seems like a great kid and is really exciting to watch. Good luck to him!
jo2910
Posts
864
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
London, GB
2/8/2011 5:05am
jamma10 wrote:
All because he watched the Great Outdoors dvd Cheerful

This could get interesting, doubt Musquin will be too pleased about it...
Yeah Musquin is gonna go and have a chat to the KTM boys to tell them to leave Ken in Europe he's gonna have his hands full already with Wilson, Tomac, Rattray, Barcia and Hahn

The Shop

2/8/2011 5:19am
johansen wrote:
Reed's reply: "mxgp isn't going anywhere...you won't jump the leap at redddd budddd anyway! Hahahaa"
and kens reply back to chad was........@CRtwotwo tzzzz i jump that thing show u my skid plate aaanndd pull a tear off;-P hahahaaha deal??=D
this kid is feeling it. he knows he is the shit. confidance is booming. let him stay then max anstie and tommy searle will be a position higher in the gp's which is good for us brits
themrtoad
Posts
1261
Joined
5/29/2009
Location
SE
2/8/2011 5:19am
IS ROCZEN WANTING TO STAY IN THE USA KenRoczen94 Ken Roczen .. @MarvinMusquin25 @CRtwotwo.... seriously, i got goosebumbs!!!! sooo nice. i donno what to do. GP`s...
IS ROCZEN WANTING TO STAY IN THE USA

KenRoczen94
Ken Roczen .. @MarvinMusquin25 @CRtwotwo.... seriously, i got goosebumbs!!!! sooo nice. i donno what to do. GP`s or Nationals!!???

WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM WHIP THE YANKS BUT ALSO BE A WORLD CHAMPION
when KTM decieded to let him have a try on the 350 I was really surprised. I'm a conservative guy but now I don't know what to expect really.

It's a disaster for the PR guys at YS if he goes. If he leaves there's really only Cairoli left on this side of the pond.
I hope we can have him one more year.
mccread
Posts
5934
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
2/8/2011 5:31am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2011 5:32am
It shows the power of the media....

Would be cool to see Ken race the Nationals this year... as long as all the motos are on the web!

Maybe he will race the first three GPs and decide from there, I think KTM will want him in the GPs though. and I think he wants a World title too. I would love to see him race the 350 in the GPs this year or next.

It might not look to good for the US guys either if Musquin, Roczen and Wilson went 1-2-3 in the USA....
burnside
Posts
4096
Joined
6/17/2009
Location
London, USA
2/8/2011 5:42am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2011 5:43am
and kens reply back to chad was........@CRtwotwo tzzzz i jump that thing show u my skid plate aaanndd pull a tear off;-P hahahaaha deal??=D this kid...
and kens reply back to chad was........@CRtwotwo tzzzz i jump that thing show u my skid plate aaanndd pull a tear off;-P hahahaaha deal??=D
this kid is feeling it. he knows he is the shit. confidance is booming. let him stay then max anstie and tommy searle will be a position higher in the gp's which is good for us brits
I was thinking the same.. Searle would have much better odds.

As someone that lives in the UK, I'd prefer to see all of the exciting riders out in the Nationals. I'm lucky if I get to see one GP a year so I'd rather watch Roczen rip in the nationals in a well produced TV package than follow his progress via the awful GP TV coverage. I can't bare it. Poor Malin on his own stumbling for words with painful awkward silences and the techno rave sound track. Its horrible. Its like watching something from the 90s and they manage to make motocross look so boring... Rant over. Stay in the USA! Euro/KTM take over. yeooow haha

Would much rather see Cairoli out there kicking ass too.
wreckitrandy
Posts
4234
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Granite Falls, NC, USA
2/8/2011 5:59am
mccread wrote:
It shows the power of the media.... Would be cool to see Ken race the Nationals this year... as long as all the motos are on...
It shows the power of the media....

Would be cool to see Ken race the Nationals this year... as long as all the motos are on the web!

Maybe he will race the first three GPs and decide from there, I think KTM will want him in the GPs though. and I think he wants a World title too. I would love to see him race the 350 in the GPs this year or next.

It might not look to good for the US guys either if Musquin, Roczen and Wilson went 1-2-3 in the USA....
What power does the media have over his decision? He's sixteen. The power in this conflict belongs solely to Miss SX. Or,,,, ten other honey's just like her. If I were Papa Roczen, I'd get that boy out of Cali and pronto. Back to the old world, off the 350, weened off the Red Bulls and focused on the gp's.

It doesn't look too good for Europe that after all these years and, all the problems we have over here, that people still can't get out of there quick enough.

It seems like Tyla, Christophe and Searle were gonna do that last year,,,,,, how did that work out again? Of course, it could play out just like you said this time!

I wish nothing but the best for the young fella. His pour his heart out go for it style just makes me happy. The kid is polished in his interviews already. KTM better hold on to him. If he stays, it's our gain,,,,,,,,AGAIN!
Xavier
Posts
624
Joined
7/7/2008
Location
Hossegor, FR
2/8/2011 7:15am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2011 7:16am
IS ROCZEN WANTING TO STAY IN THE USA KenRoczen94 Ken Roczen .. @MarvinMusquin25 @CRtwotwo.... seriously, i got goosebumbs!!!! sooo nice. i donno what to do. GP`s...
IS ROCZEN WANTING TO STAY IN THE USA

KenRoczen94
Ken Roczen .. @MarvinMusquin25 @CRtwotwo.... seriously, i got goosebumbs!!!! sooo nice. i donno what to do. GP`s or Nationals!!???

WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM WHIP THE YANKS BUT ALSO BE A WORLD CHAMPION
themrtoad wrote:
when KTM decieded to let him have a try on the 350 I was really surprised. I'm a conservative guy but now I don't know what...
when KTM decieded to let him have a try on the 350 I was really surprised. I'm a conservative guy but now I don't know what to expect really.

It's a disaster for the PR guys at YS if he goes. If he leaves there's really only Cairoli left on this side of the pond.
I hope we can have him one more year.
Herlings is most likely as fantastic as Roczen is, so they'll still have someone to push up front, media-wise.

But Herlings also wants to race SX (ie : go to America), badly.

Maybe as early as 2012 ?
2/8/2011 7:30am
He should do both. GPs full time and a few nationals to get ready for next year.

Unadilla, washougal, southwick, freestone, and thunder valley are all on off weekends!


Desalle did it, come on rocky!!
2/8/2011 7:49am
herlings and j v horbeek will be upfront or ateast fop 5 trading wins also. would love to see ktm 1 2 in the us a shut the haters up about ktm's and americans are betta than euro's lol. either way i just cant wait for gp's and ama to get underway.
jamma10
Posts
10573
Joined
8/24/2008
Location
Bristol, GB
2/8/2011 7:59am
mccread wrote:
It shows the power of the media.... Would be cool to see Ken race the Nationals this year... as long as all the motos are on...
It shows the power of the media....

Would be cool to see Ken race the Nationals this year... as long as all the motos are on the web!

Maybe he will race the first three GPs and decide from there, I think KTM will want him in the GPs though. and I think he wants a World title too. I would love to see him race the 350 in the GPs this year or next.

It might not look to good for the US guys either if Musquin, Roczen and Wilson went 1-2-3 in the USA....
What power does the media have over his decision? He's sixteen. The power in this conflict belongs solely to Miss SX. Or,,,, ten other honey's just...
What power does the media have over his decision? He's sixteen. The power in this conflict belongs solely to Miss SX. Or,,,, ten other honey's just like her. If I were Papa Roczen, I'd get that boy out of Cali and pronto. Back to the old world, off the 350, weened off the Red Bulls and focused on the gp's.

It doesn't look too good for Europe that after all these years and, all the problems we have over here, that people still can't get out of there quick enough.

It seems like Tyla, Christophe and Searle were gonna do that last year,,,,,, how did that work out again? Of course, it could play out just like you said this time!

I wish nothing but the best for the young fella. His pour his heart out go for it style just makes me happy. The kid is polished in his interviews already. KTM better hold on to him. If he stays, it's our gain,,,,,,,,AGAIN!
Blinded by the bright lights and blonde bombshells. I think most of us would probably feel the same in his position. Smile

Post a reply to: KEN 'ROCKY' ROCZEN

The Latest