Intrust Bank Arena Wall Art

Timo
Posts
1491
Joined
1/9/2021
Location
Wichita, KS, USA
Edited Date/Time 2/2/2021 3:56pm
Was in line to get my COVID vaccine, and this is the wall art I got to stare at!


21
|
FWYT
Posts
3572
Joined
5/25/2014
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
2/2/2021 12:19pm
Nice!
Good to see some moto related art displayed in a mainstream space.
2/2/2021 12:20pm
Guy in opposite line: " did this MF just take a picture of me"
2
Falcon
Posts
12602
Joined
11/16/2011
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
2/2/2021 3:13pm
Let's play a little game of "ID the rider." I say Justin Brayton. It's clearly a twin-pipe CRF with a rider wearing Tech 10s.
1
KMC440
Posts
7764
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
2/2/2021 3:35pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2021 3:36pm
Frikin Honda.

Falcon ... maybe we can get that dude to tell us the waist size !! 😂
1

The Shop

2/2/2021 3:38pm
Falcon wrote:
Let's play a little game of "ID the rider." I say Justin Brayton. It's clearly a twin-pipe CRF with a rider wearing Tech 10s.
Pretty sure Brayton has worn Gaerne's since he got on Hondas a few years ago.
plowboy
Posts
14815
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
2/2/2021 3:41pm
Wichita Kansas in the houseSmile
DA498
Posts
1647
Joined
10/11/2008
Location
Milliken, CO, USA
2/2/2021 3:56pm
Falcon wrote:
Let's play a little game of "ID the rider." I say Justin Brayton. It's clearly a twin-pipe CRF with a rider wearing Tech 10s.
I’m going with Trey Canard, solid 32” inches!😝

Post a reply to: Intrust Bank Arena Wall Art

The Latest