If I had $100...

WhKnuckle
Posts
7327
Joined
7/17/2007
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 7:37am
...I'd still bet on Stewart for the title. He finished the race and won the LCQ, so he's not injured too bad to ride, Dungey has never ridden 17 SXs and he puts it on the ground sometimes. I think Villo is going to be in there for the title, but I'd still put my money on Stewart. If he can get at least 5th in A2, he's still in contention.
|
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
1/17/2010 6:22am Edited Date/Time 1/17/2010 6:23am
He was really stiff and moving slow after the main. It's a long season, but he needs to recover in a hurry.
1/17/2010 6:24am
GuyB wrote:
He was really stiff and moving slow after the main. It's a long season, but he needs to recover in a hurry.
Was that before or after he pushed over reedy's bike?
ImTheDude
Posts
318
Joined
8/20/2008
Location
Brookville, PA, USA
1/17/2010 6:50am
You don't have $100?
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
1/17/2010 6:54am
If I had a million dollars... I would be out partying.

The Shop

mxman
Posts
169
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Armpit, TX, USA
1/17/2010 6:59am
Sam if you had $100 you'd buy a 4 stroke !!! Sorry my bad, just haven't abused you in forever.

Steven
R-acer
Posts
4047
Joined
3/20/2008
Location
Toronto, CA
1/17/2010 7:06am
As long as he doesn't have broken bones that causes him to miss the next round, I am confident in him taking the title. I got $500 on it now, and if he is ok to race next week, I'll put another $500 if someone wants a bet.
1/17/2010 7:19am
GuyB wrote:
He was really stiff and moving slow after the main. It's a long season, but he needs to recover in a hurry.
Do you know something?

You keep hinting around he may miss next week.

Just curious.
fastmq
Posts
64
Joined
9/10/2008
Location
El Cajon, CA, USA
1/17/2010 7:22am
R-acer wrote:
As long as he doesn't have broken bones that causes him to miss the next round, I am confident in him taking the title. I got...
As long as he doesn't have broken bones that causes him to miss the next round, I am confident in him taking the title. I got $500 on it now, and if he is ok to race next week, I'll put another $500 if someone wants a bet.
is that canadian or american?
R-acer
Posts
4047
Joined
3/20/2008
Location
Toronto, CA
1/17/2010 7:23am
R-acer wrote:
As long as he doesn't have broken bones that causes him to miss the next round, I am confident in him taking the title. I got...
As long as he doesn't have broken bones that causes him to miss the next round, I am confident in him taking the title. I got $500 on it now, and if he is ok to race next week, I'll put another $500 if someone wants a bet.
fastmq wrote:
is that canadian or american?
Almost doesn't matter... about the same value. But let's keep it USDWink You in?
G Force
Posts
1507
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Winnipeg, CA
1/17/2010 7:24am
R-acer wrote:
As long as he doesn't have broken bones that causes him to miss the next round, I am confident in him taking the title. I got...
As long as he doesn't have broken bones that causes him to miss the next round, I am confident in him taking the title. I got $500 on it now, and if he is ok to race next week, I'll put another $500 if someone wants a bet.
fastmq wrote:
is that canadian or american?
Not much of a difference these days
typ2vw159
Posts
1002
Joined
10/4/2007
Location
Mototown, CA, USA
1/17/2010 7:25am
R-acer wrote:
As long as he doesn't have broken bones that causes him to miss the next round, I am confident in him taking the title. I got...
As long as he doesn't have broken bones that causes him to miss the next round, I am confident in him taking the title. I got $500 on it now, and if he is ok to race next week, I'll put another $500 if someone wants a bet.
fastmq wrote:
is that canadian or american?
Don,t matter throw down your money R-acer sound ready .to take your money.
WhKnuckle
Posts
7327
Joined
7/17/2007
Location
USA
1/17/2010 10:45am
I should have said, "If I had $100 that I didn't care about..."

This is going to be a good season either way, but Stewart being in there mixing it up with Dungey and Villopoto would be epic - IF James is able to ride at his normal speed.
Triton
Posts
618
Joined
10/1/2006
Location
Redmond, WA, USA
1/17/2010 10:50am
I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up next week and then didn't ride the main. His body language all night was not good. Our suite was directly above the tunnel and every time he came off the track he looked like he was going to pass out and holding his arm. I could be wrong but it looked like something was wrong with his leg too. He is definitely going to have to do some super healing. Don't look for him to be knocking off 6 or 7 races in a row for a bit. I imagine he will just try to salvage points until he can heal and hope the rookies take each other down for a while.

Post a reply to: If I had $100...

The Latest