How does this even happen? Seriously.

SPYGUY
Posts
2183
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:00am
I understand she's having a good time and I'm cool with people being free to express themselves in whatever way they like, no matter how weird

But that gets her a press pass?



|
mx918
Posts
567
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Louisville, KY, USA
9/9/2009 8:01pm
and Treynard thinks this pic is all about him...
rallendude
Posts
2203
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Adger, AL, USA
9/9/2009 8:02pm
Not to be one to throw stones but, are you sure that's a her? I'm just asking.
MXR
Posts
3780
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
City, WA, USA
9/9/2009 8:05pm
SPYGUY wrote:
I understand she's having a good time and I'm cool with people being free to express themselves in whatever way they like, no matter how weird...
I understand she's having a good time and I'm cool with people being free to express themselves in whatever way they like, no matter how weird

But that gets her a press pass?



A press pass that squirts water in your face ?

The Shop

roosty
Posts
3905
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
Bend, OR, USA
9/9/2009 8:09pm
rallendude wrote:
Not to be one to throw stones but, are you sure that's a her? I'm just asking.
That's something I have always wondered myself, but was afraid to ask.
kardy
Posts
1233
Joined
8/2/2006
Location
Newport, OR, USA
9/9/2009 8:10pm
One friend in a high (enough) place, that's what the clown has.
Wandell
Posts
7852
Joined
12/17/2008
Location
Cairo, GA, USA
9/9/2009 8:40pm
I figured out a long time ago, everyone is weird. You, me, everyone in our own way. But some people are a lot weirder than most. Apparantly Canard agrees, judging by the look on his face.
Neutra
Posts
636
Joined
8/15/2008
Location
USA
9/9/2009 9:19pm
Trey Canard: "Don't ask!"
FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
9/9/2009 9:25pm
She prolly printed up her own credentials.....
500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
9/9/2009 9:29pm
What I wonder is why it bothers people so bad
itchyalrgynut
Posts
174
Joined
6/13/2009
Location
Rohnert Park, CA, USA
9/9/2009 9:31pm Edited Date/Time 9/9/2009 9:31pm
Homophobes!!!
SPYGUY
Posts
2183
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
9/9/2009 9:39pm
500guy wrote:
What I wonder is why it bothers people so bad
Because everyone keeps talking about how to make this sport grow and what to do to make things better, meanwhile they're literally letting a clown run around the infield!

She's not a journalist. She's not a photographer. She's a clown.
Farva
Posts
2045
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
9/9/2009 9:43pm
500guy wrote:
What I wonder is why it bothers people so bad
SPYGUY wrote:
Because everyone keeps talking about how to make this sport grow and what to do to make things better, meanwhile they're literally letting a clown run...
Because everyone keeps talking about how to make this sport grow and what to do to make things better, meanwhile they're literally letting a clown run around the infield!

She's not a journalist. She's not a photographer. She's a clown.
You don't see crazy ass people at football, or other sporting events?

itchyalrgynut
Posts
174
Joined
6/13/2009
Location
Rohnert Park, CA, USA
9/9/2009 9:43pm
I think you suffer from Coulrophobia
FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
9/9/2009 9:44pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:05am
500guy wrote:
What I wonder is why it bothers people so bad
SPYGUY wrote:
Because everyone keeps talking about how to make this sport grow and what to do to make things better, meanwhile they're literally letting a clown run...
Because everyone keeps talking about how to make this sport grow and what to do to make things better, meanwhile they're literally letting a clown run around the infield!

She's not a journalist. She's not a photographer. She's a clown.
Hahaha.

I'm sorry your post is funny and also makes sense.


I think she runs.

miniholics.com

I have also read on the boards in the past that she does a lot for the sport locally up in the North East.Maybe she asked and someone hooked her up as a curiosity.

Nerd
Posts
6155
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
9/10/2009 12:04am
SPYGUY wrote:
I understand she's having a good time and I'm cool with people being free to express themselves in whatever way they like, no matter how weird...
I understand she's having a good time and I'm cool with people being free to express themselves in whatever way they like, no matter how weird

But that gets her a press pass?



That's the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
rocrac
Posts
2454
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Indianapolis, IN, USA
9/10/2009 3:48am Edited Date/Time 9/10/2009 3:49am
She's had some classic meltdowns around here in the past if I recall.
rocrac
Posts
2454
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Indianapolis, IN, USA
9/10/2009 3:48am Edited Date/Time 9/10/2009 3:49am
nm
Motodude
Posts
5320
Joined
2/2/2008
Location
Sydney, AU
9/10/2009 4:25am
Clowns calling a clown a clown. At least she doesnt hide behind a keyboard.
Devil1nNj
Posts
960
Joined
11/12/2006
Location
Hewitt, NJ, USA
9/10/2009 4:34am
rallendude wrote:
Not to be one to throw stones but, are you sure that's a her? I'm just asking.


If there's more than one Motoclown, there is one too many.
She's like a crazy relative. We all have one, we like em, but in no way do we need another.
Woohoo Woohoo Grinning

One thing you have to acknowledge is Motoclown has pics and vids of her racing mini's.(I use the term "racing" loosely) That's more than a lot of people on here, who know everything about racing, yet don't do it, or even ride moto for that matter. Tongue Laughing
DPW
Posts
1996
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Dallas, TX, USA
9/10/2009 5:46am
photobombers
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
9/10/2009 5:58am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:05am
Professionalism in MX, huh?


Can someone show me the person in clown make up in the winner circle and/or holding credentials at a NASCAR, F1, IRL, MOTOGP, USAR Pro Cup or any other motorsport?


please, show me.

I eagerly await someone to prove me wrong.


Sorry, DC, but that's low-brow bullshit.


Won't be so cute and funny when she winds up on "Sports Soup" or similar with them making fun of MX and all your hard work.
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
9/10/2009 6:02am
Haters !
rallendude
Posts
2203
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Adger, AL, USA
9/10/2009 6:04am






Same motoclown??? I took these in 2006 at the Highpoint National. You got to admit, this is far less disturbing than the one above.
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
9/10/2009 6:07am
I actually HAR'd to those pics. Good stuff !
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
9/10/2009 6:07am
rallendude wrote:
[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/rallendude/IMG_0955.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/rallendude/IMG_0960.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/rallendude/IMG_0965.jpg[/IMG] Same motoclown??? I took these in 2006 at the Highpoint National. You got to admit, this is far less disturbing than the one...






Same motoclown??? I took these in 2006 at the Highpoint National. You got to admit, this is far less disturbing than the one above.
Did #106 in picture 1 get credentials?
Did the guy in picture 2 get credentials? He's got a camera
Did he guy behind her in moto 3 get credentials? (if he's actually behind her and not lapping her, he doesn't deserve credentials, nevermind)
DirtyFilter75
Posts
6915
Joined
1/9/2009
Location
Evansville, IN, USA
9/10/2009 6:39am
I always wondered what she did after the Drew Carey show?
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14211
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
9/10/2009 6:50am
I always wondered what she did after the Drew Carey show?
We have a winner!


I'm sorry, but in my estimation, clowns belong at the circus. Only at the circus. That way if you want to see a clown, you know where to look. I've never been a huge fan of clowns, in fact, I find them quite creepy.
crowe176
Posts
6613
Joined
9/8/2006
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
9/10/2009 6:54am
Aren't clowns supposed to be good at something? Other than being fat and creepy, what can she do? One day, she woke up and realized nobody takes her seriously, so fuck it, I'll be a clown?

Learn to juggle first wierdo.

Post a reply to: How does this even happen? Seriously.

The Latest