Schooliosis?

|
al8
9/16/2008 9:52am
Boobliosis?
drmarkr
9/16/2008 9:53am
myboobsarebiggerthanyoursiosis

Official medical terminology courtesy of Dr Mark.....

MR
Jabjr222
9/16/2008 12:31pm
"I hope this photog gets my boobs in the shot...Just stick them out there a little further, not sure everyone can see yet... "

The Shop

Brittmoto581
9/16/2008 4:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 8:28pm
Um you can all just shut up..
Those are two of my bestfriends and Linds definatly wasn't sticking her boobs out on purpose. I was just the way that she was standing.. You guys are just preverted.

And for your information Lindsey is a sponsored Fox rider..
9/16/2008 4:37pm
Um you can all just shut up.. Those are two of my bestfriends and Linds definatly wasn't sticking her boobs out on purpose. I was just...
Those are two of my bestfriends and Linds definatly wasn't sticking her boobs out on purpose. I was just the way that she was standing.. You guys are just preverted.

ha, seriously! hey, is Lindsey still racing? I remember a few years ago she was on fire but I haven't heard much from her lately. Really nice girl...
Brittmoto581
9/16/2008 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 8:28pm
Um you can all just shut up.. Those are two of my bestfriends and Linds definatly wasn't sticking her boobs out on purpose. I was just...

ha, seriously! hey, is Lindsey still racing? I remember a few years ago she was on fire but I haven't heard much from her lately. Really...
ha, seriously! hey, is Lindsey still racing? I remember a few years ago she was on fire but I haven't heard much from her lately. Really nice girl...
Yeah she is still racing =]
She stopped riding for a year or so but she got back into it this year and is looking really good. She made it to Lorettas but had some bad luck in a few motos so i'm not exactly sure where she finished.
Yeah one of the nicest girls I know
Jabjr222
9/16/2008 5:08pm

She didn't stick them out on purpose? Then why did she stick them out? Seriously...

At least she was wearing her fox clothing...
fcr
9/16/2008 5:09pm
I'm a pervert.
9/16/2008 5:28pm Edited Date/Time 9/16/2008 5:29pm
fcr wrote:
I'm a pervert.
lol im just a guy....and ALL that that entails...
Larry
9/16/2008 5:50pm
Stock vs mod? I want to see the dyno chart.
9/16/2008 6:13pm

ha, seriously! hey, is Lindsey still racing? I remember a few years ago she was on fire but I haven't heard much from her lately. Really...
Yeah she is still racing =] She stopped riding for a year or so but she got back into it this year and is looking really...
Yeah she is still racing =]
She stopped riding for a year or so but she got back into it this year and is looking really good. She made it to Lorettas but had some bad luck in a few motos so i'm not exactly sure where she finished.
Yeah one of the nicest girls I know
cool, cool. I saw her at the Fox tower this year but I didn't catch any of her motos. Glad to hear she's still around and still racing.
ACMYERS
9/17/2008 6:57am
Schooliosis? . . [img]http://www.racerxonline.com/assets/fans/2008/DSC_5043_800.JPG[/img]
Schooliosis?

A couple of local Michigan racers. Nice girls both of them. Lindsey (on the left) has been in the Fox catalog. And Maria (right) was the 30 second girl at the Grand Rapids round of AX. No mods both come stock.
al8
9/17/2008 7:04am

Who are you? Their gay best friend?
ACMYERS
9/17/2008 8:38am
She is another racer in Michigan.
Adam43
9/17/2008 9:59am

Your friends are hot, true story.
jay_547
9/17/2008 11:11am
bogdan912 wrote:
Left good, right not so good.
i'll take the one on the right.
Brittmoto581
9/17/2008 12:16pm

al8 wrote:
Who are you? Their gay best friend?
Oh yeah totally!
Haha grow up
Jabjr222
9/17/2008 12:22pm
Why does anyone even come on here to defend their "friends" against comments? I mean, don't you know what the camera pointed at you is there for?

For anyone that has the urge to defend someone's pics against unflattering responses, tell your friends to be smarter. What do you expect?

Oh, and the chick on the right? I'd take her any day over a fake blond.
Devil1nNj
9/17/2008 12:32pm
Evan: It's just not fair that they get to flaunt that stuff, you know... and like, I have to hide every erection I get.

Evan: Just imagine if girls weren't weirded out by our boners and stuff, and just like wanted to see them. That's the world I one day want to live in.

Seth: You know what I do? I flip my boner up into my waistband. It hinds it AND it feels awesome. I almost blew a load into my bellybutton.

Those are hot moto chicks, Im an ass and legs guy so Im diggin em.
I ll be like the creepy guy from Superbad whos all , "...so do you guys have a myspace or somethin?..." lol

Brittmoto581
9/17/2008 6:06pm
Jabjr222 wrote:
Why does anyone even come on here to defend their "friends" against comments? I mean, don't you know what the camera pointed at you is there...
Why does anyone even come on here to defend their "friends" against comments? I mean, don't you know what the camera pointed at you is there for?

For anyone that has the urge to defend someone's pics against unflattering responses, tell your friends to be smarter. What do you expect?

Oh, and the chick on the right? I'd take her any day over a fake blond.
Haha whatever..
Be smarter? Lol they were just taking a picture.
Wow I cant believe you actually took the time to type that...

ACMYERS
9/17/2008 8:29pm
The one on the left (lindsey) is running for miss AX this year also...She is Number 21.
Jmicmoto13
2/21/2020 5:59am
JAFO92 wrote:
Huh
Why? Why are all these archaic threads being resurrected for seemingly no reason?

Post a reply to: FOTW

The Latest