Colt nichols

mx313
When is colt due back?
He broke both arms and has been out for over 6 months.
Insta says he has been riding since June 1. So he has been back on for 6-7 weeks.
Any updates?
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/15/2022 9:19am
Yamaha:

Also excited to return to racing at the Unadilla National is the 2021 250SX East Champion, Colt Nichols. The Oklahoman has been putting in the hours to return to full fitness from his big crash during the heat race at the Monster Energy AMA Supercross opening round in Anaheim, California.

The Shop

Money
7/15/2022 9:26am
HEP or that new team that was the partner with butler this year ?
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
7/15/2022 1:00pm
Will be good to see him back on the track.
7/15/2022 1:38pm
Poor Colt and Justin Cooper are going to be in a tough place when it comes to looking for 2023 rides, I’d bet.
swe292
7/15/2022 2:00pm
Poor Colt and Justin Cooper are going to be in a tough place when it comes to looking for 2023 rides, I’d bet.
I think cooper is still signed with star for next year.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
7/15/2022 2:43pm
Colt has two offers and Justin will be back there on a 250 outdoors.
mx313
7/15/2022 6:00pm
Is Colt’s ride a factory gig?
What is Justin going to do in SX?
They say Justin is sitting out sx. Which I think is the most stupid idea ever. Where does he expect to be in 3-4 years time?
Just race 450 sx an slowly get used to it. And then be in a position to capitalise when all the 29+ year olds retire. There's 6 or 7 of them.
Then racing 250 outdoors which is fine
7/16/2022 5:21am
mx313 wrote:
They say Justin is sitting out sx. Which I think is the most stupid idea ever. Where does he expect to be in 3-4 years time...
They say Justin is sitting out sx. Which I think is the most stupid idea ever. Where does he expect to be in 3-4 years time?
Just race 450 sx an slowly get used to it. And then be in a position to capitalise when all the 29+ year olds retire. There's 6 or 7 of them.
Yeah, that really doesn’t make much sense considering the focus that AMA teams place on Supercross performance. Especially considering that his championship occurred indoors, not out.
So what about Colt? As full as all the teams appear to be at this point, I would be surprised to learn that he’s fielding offers from multiple factory teams. Without naming the teams, what’s the story, UpTiTe?
Richy
7/16/2022 5:29am Edited Date/Time 7/16/2022 5:30am
Definitely seems an interesting (nicest way I could put it) choice for Cooper but I guess he's gotta do what he's gotta do, hope it works out...

Colt Nicholls though, that dude intrigues me, seems a solid guy and has some real speed as we've seen and it was good to see it come right after a difficult/unconventional path, then it was pretty gutting to see him smash himself so early on in SX, so I really hope he can come back strong and get himself into a good place next season, dude deserves some good luck.
mx313
7/16/2022 5:34am
mx313 wrote:
They say Justin is sitting out sx. Which I think is the most stupid idea ever. Where does he expect to be in 3-4 years time...
Yeah, that really doesn’t make much sense considering the focus that AMA teams place on Supercross performance. Especially considering that his championship occurred indoors, not out...
Yeah, that really doesn’t make much sense considering the focus that AMA teams place on Supercross performance. Especially considering that his championship occurred indoors, not out.
So what about Colt? As full as all the teams appear to be at this point, I would be surprised to learn that he’s fielding offers from multiple factory teams. Without naming the teams, what’s the story, UpTiTe?
Colts 2 offers are apparently the new Marc lane ktm team or hep Suzuki. Hep could be good for colt coz he could do ama sx and world sx.
Juck
Fantasy
330th
7/16/2022 9:04am
mx313 wrote:
Yeah, that really doesn’t make much sense considering the focus that AMA teams place on Supercross performance. Especially considering that his championship occurred indoors, not out...
mx313 wrote:
Colts 2 offers are apparently the new Marc lane ktm team or hep Suzuki. Hep could be good for colt coz he could do ama sx...
Colts 2 offers are apparently the new Marc lane ktm team or hep Suzuki. Hep could be good for colt coz he could do ama sx and world sx.
Hate to say it but fuck that seems brutal. Had Jett and Craig covered in 2021, got hurt at the start of 22 and now his best offer is HEP or some new non factory team. Just not enough rides available, 450 class is stacked but Colt and Cooper both deserve factory rides. Real tough for those guys at the moment.
Money
7/16/2022 9:13am
Marc lane ktm team colt and savagty

Post a reply to: Colt nichols

The Latest