Catching up with Guy Perrett

Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:22pm
Was checking out the old Terrafirma vids and wondered what happened to this "Guy".

Here is what I found.... quite a resume.

http://www.directmotocross.com/news/features/2010/01/catching-guy-perrett-canadas-original-mountain-freerider
|
kopfjaeger
Posts
984
Joined
3/9/2008
Location
Panther City, TX, USA
6/23/2010 7:25pm
Hes a mad man!
Tiki
Posts
10676
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
6/23/2010 7:28pm
That guy is a nut. I dig it.

My favorite of his was when he rode into the coffee shop got a cup and blasted out. It was in the closing credits of one of those films.
adamdf
Posts
2132
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
St. Michael, BB
6/23/2010 7:35pm
Tiki wrote:
That guy is a nut. I dig it. My favorite of his was when he rode into the coffee shop got a cup and blasted out...
That guy is a nut. I dig it.

My favorite of his was when he rode into the coffee shop got a cup and blasted out. It was in the closing credits of one of those films.
I have an uncle that rode his bike into a local fast food restaurant and placed an order, of course that was in the 80s if i have my facts right, but thats a story that never gets old..

The Shop

MoToJeWeL
Posts
53
Joined
8/25/2009
Location
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, CA
6/23/2010 8:57pm Edited Date/Time 6/23/2010 9:04pm
I miss riding off the trails and into Guy's shop.



I saw Guy last June.. he was healing from surgery. Unfortunately, last month I moved from Guys neck of the woods to the Alberta Oil Sands. Excuse me while I find something hard to bash my head on.
FlaNard
Posts
3620
Joined
10/13/2009
Location
Layton, UT, USA
6/23/2010 11:22pm
The old videos are the best. Everything was just so much fun back then. Im glad that guy is still around and kickin!

Post a reply to: Catching up with Guy Perrett

The Latest