Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Perhaps the pace was to fast for him?
Maybe his bike setup was wrong?
In all seriousness, it freaking sucks! I've NEVER liked the guy one little bit but he earned so much of my respect as a fan last year with what he accomplished and he has been fighting so hard this year. It isn't the Factory Yamaha Reed that I grew to despise.
I hope it isn't serious and that he can come back next week. It's a long season and something freaky will happen to RV and RD before the year is out.
His head was just hanging down like he was ashamed.
It was even more heart breaking to watch him try to walk and not be able too.
The medic crew carried him off (Sorry if you seen that happen I don't know what the TV showed)
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
Pit Row
Chad is tough as nails and will come back strong.
Post a reply to: CR 22