Bogle ?

AiC971
Posts
50
Joined
9/5/2011
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 5/17/2015 8:15pm
Any word on Bogle after that crash ?
|
plowboy
Posts
14818
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
5/17/2015 9:35am
Wondered the same.
kawasa84
Posts
1849
Joined
6/7/2008
Location
Flower Mound, TX, USA
5/17/2015 9:44am
X3
5/17/2015 9:47am
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent a hand..

Heal up, Justin!

The Shop

sumdood
Posts
9284
Joined
3/11/2013
Location
San Clemente, CA, USA
Fantasy
5/17/2015 9:56am
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent...
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent a hand..

Heal up, Justin!
Disagree. He was stuck under the bike waving for help. Looked to me like he was going to help but saw other people coming so he said fuk him I need to get back to the race. Hope Justin ok. He got royally fucked in that deal
5/17/2015 10:03am
sumdood wrote:
Disagree. He was stuck under the bike waving for help. Looked to me like he was going to help but saw other people coming so he...
Disagree. He was stuck under the bike waving for help. Looked to me like he was going to help but saw other people coming so he said fuk him I need to get back to the race. Hope Justin ok. He got royally fucked in that deal
I'm talking about like if his entire body was under the machine, not just part of his leg. Either way, his initial instinct was good natured. Nelson seems like a solid kid
5/17/2015 10:16am Edited Date/Time 5/17/2015 10:17am
Bogle, Webb, AC, Seely . . .

These guys all crashed yesterday because of the Fly 150.

They were so worried about that jump that it took their focus away from the rest of the track.

End the danger in motocross.
plowboy
Posts
14818
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
5/17/2015 10:21am
TripleFive wrote:
Bogle, Webb, AC, Seely . . . These guys all crashed yesterday because of the Fly 150. They were so worried about that jump that it...
Bogle, Webb, AC, Seely . . .

These guys all crashed yesterday because of the Fly 150.

They were so worried about that jump that it took their focus away from the rest of the track.

End the danger in motocross.
Enter thread....insert stink bomb...Evil
The Rock
Posts
8758
Joined
3/21/2007
Location
HAIKU, HI, USA
5/17/2015 10:26am
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent...
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent a hand..

Heal up, Justin!
Two things:

1) Yeah Nelson felt so bad he took him out he just left him there.

2) Do you have psychic powers RE: I bet if Bogle was totally trapped.

sumdood
Posts
9284
Joined
3/11/2013
Location
San Clemente, CA, USA
Fantasy
5/17/2015 10:30am
sumdood wrote:
Disagree. He was stuck under the bike waving for help. Looked to me like he was going to help but saw other people coming so he...
Disagree. He was stuck under the bike waving for help. Looked to me like he was going to help but saw other people coming so he said fuk him I need to get back to the race. Hope Justin ok. He got royally fucked in that deal
I'm talking about like if his entire body was under the machine, not just part of his leg. Either way, his initial instinct was good natured...
I'm talking about like if his entire body was under the machine, not just part of his leg. Either way, his initial instinct was good natured. Nelson seems like a solid kid
I imagine his brain was hitting the rev limiter, "get on the bike" to "oh shit that guy needs help" back to "get on the bike", then back to "help him", and then finally "ok those guys got him back on the bike" Hard to say what he would have done. My point was when he saw someone else near the recue mission went out the window, I don't think it would've mattered how much was under the bike. He seems like a good kid !, hey at last he thought about helping, I'm sure lots of other guys wouldn't have even given him a second look. Either way hope Justin is able to come back soon, that was a hard impact.
h&m_cycle
Posts
4410
Joined
2/23/2014
Location
Steubenville, OH, USA
5/17/2015 10:33am
Nothing we can do about injuries...
Seamorbutts
Posts
1510
Joined
4/20/2013
Location
Lake Charles, LA, USA
5/17/2015 10:35am
TripleFive wrote:
Bogle, Webb, AC, Seely . . . These guys all crashed yesterday because of the Fly 150. They were so worried about that jump that it...
Bogle, Webb, AC, Seely . . .

These guys all crashed yesterday because of the Fly 150.

They were so worried about that jump that it took their focus away from the rest of the track.

End the danger in motocross.
Don't forget Barcia, he was trying to climb the fence to get away from that Jump.
5/17/2015 11:15am
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent...
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent a hand..

Heal up, Justin!
The Rock wrote:
Two things: 1) Yeah Nelson felt so bad he took him out he just left him there. 2) Do you have psychic powers RE: [i]I bet...
Two things:

1) Yeah Nelson felt so bad he took him out he just left him there.

2) Do you have psychic powers RE: I bet if Bogle was totally trapped.

So uh, I guess Nelson was supposed to sit there and call Bogle's mother in order for you to believe he had any remorse for the incident?

and I'm no psychic, just posting my opinion on an open discussion forum. In fact here's another one: you should go drink the stuff under the sink.

A. DLeary
Posts
537
Joined
3/13/2015
Location
USA
5/17/2015 11:17am
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent...
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent a hand..

Heal up, Justin!
The Rock wrote:
Two things: 1) Yeah Nelson felt so bad he took him out he just left him there. 2) Do you have psychic powers RE: [i]I bet...
Two things:

1) Yeah Nelson felt so bad he took him out he just left him there.

2) Do you have psychic powers RE: I bet if Bogle was totally trapped.

why don't you ask Nelson what he was thinking before passing judgment?
5/17/2015 11:22am
Don't forget Barcia, he was trying to climb the fence to get away from that Jump.
Hahaha!
Jammer1
Posts
29
Joined
12/10/2011
Location
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
5/17/2015 5:46pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2015 5:47pm
Bogle is fine!

Nelson was riding over his head like an idiot, lost control again within the 1st 4 laps after already going down and center punched/t-boned Justin.
mx836
Posts
5577
Joined
4/2/2008
Location
;, BF
5/17/2015 5:51pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2015 5:52pm
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent...
You could tell Nelson felt terrible for cleaning him out like that. I bet if Bogle was totally trapped under the bike that Nelson would've lent a hand..

Heal up, Justin!
sumdood wrote:
Disagree. He was stuck under the bike waving for help. Looked to me like he was going to help but saw other people coming so he...
Disagree. He was stuck under the bike waving for help. Looked to me like he was going to help but saw other people coming so he said fuk him I need to get back to the race. Hope Justin ok. He got royally fucked in that deal
Edit: I need to read the whole thread before posting!
seth505
Posts
10216
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
5/17/2015 6:21pm
TripleFive wrote:
Bogle, Webb, AC, Seely . . . These guys all crashed yesterday because of the Fly 150. They were so worried about that jump that it...
Bogle, Webb, AC, Seely . . .

These guys all crashed yesterday because of the Fly 150.

They were so worried about that jump that it took their focus away from the rest of the track.

End the danger in motocross.
Don't forget Barcia, he was trying to climb the fence to get away from that Jump.
You could hear him say "get it away, it's eeeeevil"
RbR
Posts
1086
Joined
12/9/2011
Location
Saint Paul, MN, USA
5/17/2015 6:40pm
TripleFive wrote:
Bogle, Webb, AC, Seely . . . These guys all crashed yesterday because of the Fly 150. They were so worried about that jump that it...
Bogle, Webb, AC, Seely . . .

These guys all crashed yesterday because of the Fly 150.

They were so worried about that jump that it took their focus away from the rest of the track.

End the danger in motocross.
Don't forget Barcia, he was trying to climb the fence to get away from that Jump.
seth505 wrote:
You could hear him say "get it away, it's eeeeevil"
Heard Grant bit his tongue off so he didn't have to huck the hump ... true story
kawirider819
Posts
707
Joined
10/18/2006
Location
st petersburg, FL, USA
5/17/2015 8:15pm
Jammer1 wrote:
Bogle is fine! Nelson was riding over his head like an idiot, lost control again within the 1st 4 laps after already going down and center...
Bogle is fine!

Nelson was riding over his head like an idiot, lost control again within the 1st 4 laps after already going down and center punched/t-boned Justin.
And you're the idiot behind the keyboard.

Post a reply to: Bogle ?

The Latest