Barcia

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2017 12:40 PM

Thought for sure he was gonna do something special yesterday.......and then, poof

|

7/9/2017 12:50 PM

Cut the dude some slack, his bike ran out of gas in Moto 1 and was stuck in 2nd gear the entire 2nd Moto

|

7/9/2017 12:53 PM

I was gutted for him in moto 1. To go 30+1.5 and DNF is so brutal.

|

7/9/2017 12:56 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

He was "frustrated" to put it mildly.

|

7/9/2017 12:58 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

MXChiro wrote:

Hey, is that a beard of bees you wear, or just regular ole hair?

Much ty

|

7/9/2017 1:16 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

MXChiro wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Much ty

You must have me confused with someone else, I couldn't grow a beard if my life depended on it.

|

7/9/2017 1:23 PM

MXChiro wrote:

You must have me confused with someone else, I couldn't grow a beard if my life depended on it.

Implying.....

Photo

|

7/9/2017 1:24 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

MXChiro wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Much ty

You must have me confused with someone else, I couldn't grow a beard if my life depended on it. #Babyface

|

7/9/2017 1:54 PM

Barcia was riding great yesterday ...

|

7/9/2017 1:59 PM

How did he run out of gas with an oversized tank?! I guess PanicReving the shit out of your bike in the air uses a lot of fuel!

|

7/9/2017 2:05 PM

MXChiro wrote:

Cut the dude some slack, his bike ran out of gas in Moto 1 and was stuck in 2nd gear the entire 2nd Moto

I was cheering for him to finish on the podium, I wasn't busting on him!

|

7/9/2017 2:08 PM

twotwosix wrote:

How did he run out of gas with an oversized tank?! I guess PanicReving the shit out of your bike in the air uses a lot of fuel!

He doesn't really do that anymore but ok

|

7/9/2017 2:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 2:13 PM

MXChiro wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

I was cheering for him to finish on the podium, I wasn't busting on him!

Right on

|

7/9/2017 2:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 3:13 PM

langhammx wrote:

Implying.....

Photo

I think we both know who MXChiro is, and if anyone knows exactly what happened to Justin, he would be very close to the top of the list.

|

7/9/2017 2:42 PM

does the blame go on the mechanic for making sure it is topped up?

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/9/2017 7:07 PM

dsmith wrote:

does the blame go on the mechanic for making sure it is topped up?

Yes the mechanic is to blame

|

7/9/2017 7:48 PM

Do most mechanics still bring a small bottle of fuel to the starting line to top the bikes off after the parade lap? I seem to remember this previously happening with Suzuki a couple of years ago?

|

7/9/2017 8:14 PM

As I mentioned in the race thread on Saturday. How ironic Barcia runs out of gas after all those times he ran out of gas out in the desert in that over-played Toyota commercial.

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/9/2017 8:57 PM

MXChiro wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Implying.....

Photo

avidchimp wrote:

I think we both know who MXChiro is, and if anyone knows exactly what happened to Justin, he would be very close to the top of the list.

He's a damn good chiro...

|

7/9/2017 9:10 PM

Reese95w wrote:

As I mentioned in the race thread on Saturday. How ironic Barcia runs out of gas after all those times he ran out of gas out in the desert in that over-played Toyota commercial.

Photo

^^^this!!

|

7/10/2017 1:29 PM

twotwosix wrote:

Over-sized tank? These guys do not run over-sized tanks. Very very rarely will you see a big tank being ran in a national. Someone forgot to top it off after the sight lap.

|

7/10/2017 1:32 PM

twotwosix wrote:

eilers434 wrote:

Over-sized tank? These guys do not run over-sized tanks. Very very rarely will you see a big tank being ran in a national. Someone forgot to top it off after the sight lap.

You sure!

|

7/10/2017 1:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2017 1:38 PM

Track announcer mentioned the fuel pump being inside the tank on the Zooks.. taking up space. Any other manufacturers do that? Or are they under?

|

Name withheld... Esquire

7/10/2017 1:41 PM

Steve125 wrote:

Track announcer mentioned the fuel pump being inside the tank on the Zooks.. taking up space. Any other manufacturers do that? Or are they under?

KTM is inside the tank.

|

7/10/2017 2:30 PM

Steve125 wrote:

They're all inside the tank...

|

7/10/2017 2:33 PM

twotwosix wrote:

eilers434 wrote:

Wrong. HRC, Monster Kawi, and RCH/JGR all run bigger tanks for the outdoors....same with PC, Geico, and the Yosh/JGR 250s.

|

7/10/2017 6:14 PM

twotwosix wrote:

eilers434 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Wrong. HRC, Monster Kawi, and RCH/JGR all run bigger tanks for the outdoors....same with PC, Geico, and the Yosh/JGR 250s.

How gutted would you be if a half a lap it ran out of gas.....sick!

|

7/12/2017 10:26 AM

MXChiro wrote:

Stuck in 2nd... how would you tell?

|

7/12/2017 11:05 AM

MXChiro wrote:

philG wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking lmao, that's where he prefers to ride the bike anyways right?

|

7/12/2017 11:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2017 11:46 AM

MXChiro wrote:

philG wrote:

tornliverluke wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking lmao, that's where he prefers to ride the bike anyways right?

He is Steve Navarro, Justin's Chiropractor who is at EVERY race working with Justin.

|