Alex Martin Signs with FXR/IAMACOMEBACK/Club MX Yamaha Racing

ML512
Posts
17078
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA, USA
Fantasy
Edited Date/Time 10/18/2021 5:12pm
https://www.vitalmx.com/news/news/Alex-Martin-Signs-with-FXR-IAMACOMEBA…

Him and Phil will be teammates now...god damn I can't wait for the shit show...I mean...entertaining videos. Laughing


61
1
|
mb60
Posts
5706
Joined
3/7/2010
Location
GRAPEVINE, TX, USA
10/15/2021 11:59am
So A Mart will be on 450 indoors as well ?
1
Johnny Ringo
Posts
8219
Joined
1/11/2016
Location
Tombstone, AZ, USA
10/15/2021 12:05pm
Championship!
1
1
ML512
Posts
17078
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA, USA
Fantasy
10/15/2021 12:09pm
mb60 wrote:
So A Mart will be on 450 indoors as well ?
Correct, 450 all year.
27
fourfourone
Posts
3046
Joined
10/14/2017
Location
86oh, CT, USA
10/15/2021 12:32pm
this is pure gold!
1
1

The Shop

Press516
Posts
5998
Joined
9/11/2018
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Fantasy
10/15/2021 12:41pm
Wow, after last years low point... I hope A-Mart can come back with a vengeance.
6
Joko
Posts
1553
Joined
1/2/2011
Location
Haddam, CT, USA
Fantasy
10/15/2021 1:57pm
Is Phil racing deathcross too?
1
2
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68100
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
10/15/2021 1:59pm
Joko wrote:
Is Phil racing deathcross too?
Yeah. On a 250. Alex is the only one racing SX on a 450.
crowe660
Posts
2284
Joined
8/15/2020
Location
USA
10/15/2021 2:06pm
Joko wrote:
Is Phil racing deathcross too?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Yeah. On a 250. Alex is the only one racing SX on a 450.
Alex is a liberal.
18
2
Gilby122
Posts
347
Joined
4/29/2014
Location
USA
10/15/2021 2:40pm
The Club bikes always look the best to me. So clean. Growing team as well. Glad to see for AMart and the team!!
6
bowl
Posts
1042
Joined
12/31/2012
Location
AU
10/15/2021 2:58pm
Awesome guys to watch.
1
Mavetism
Posts
6606
Joined
4/15/2019
Location
Hannover, DE
10/15/2021 3:14pm
Gilby122 wrote:
The Club bikes always look the best to me. So clean. Growing team as well. Glad to see for AMart and the team!!
I always liked the blue/white combination waaay more than the blue/black one.
13
stremme12
Posts
1221
Joined
3/10/2015
Location
HA, HI, USA
10/15/2021 3:15pm
Interesting. I thought someone on here said he was staying with the same team.
10/15/2021 4:23pm
Natural fit. Can't wait to see how he can shred that Twisted Development built motor
diz330
Posts
302
Joined
7/7/2014
Location
CA
10/15/2021 6:08pm
good to see him getting another year with good equipment. That fxr gear lookin goooood on him.
6
10/16/2021 9:42am
So, does fxr pay the team? Asking for a friend
10/16/2021 11:53am
Natural fit. Can't wait to see how he can shred that Twisted Development built motor
Those TD motors are really good. These guys will in the hunt for some great results. Cant wait for SX to kick off.....this off season is gonna be a real drag..
crowe660
Posts
2284
Joined
8/15/2020
Location
USA
10/16/2021 1:02pm
diz330 wrote:
good to see him getting another year with good equipment. That fxr gear lookin goooood on him.
Whoever is over at FXR designing gear, deserves a huge raise. Some of these big companies better be taking notes.
17
mb60
Posts
5706
Joined
3/7/2010
Location
GRAPEVINE, TX, USA
10/18/2021 5:53pm
So where is A Mart going to finish ? Hartraft speed or maybe Bogle speed ? I'm thinking 16-22 if I had to guess his results.
1
2
mx313
Posts
1532
Joined
10/5/2021
Location
Brisbane City, QLD, AU
10/18/2021 6:26pm
mb60 wrote:
So where is A Mart going to finish ? Hartraft speed or maybe Bogle speed ? I'm thinking 16-22 if I had to guess his results.
I hope he does well. But looking at his previous results and the 450 field he is competing against. I think he will struggle to make the mains. And when he does he will be 15th or worse.
Alex has never won a sx and has 3or4 podiums.
There's 13 factory riders I think all but 2 are sx champs (ac and wilson)
Then u have bogle who has a title.
Savatgy Mcelrath
That's 16 guys who will beat him head to head most weekends.
Then he will be battling with anstie, hartranft.
It will be tough.

Post a reply to: Alex Martin Signs with FXR/IAMACOMEBACK/Club MX Yamaha Racing

The Latest