Alessi's

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2012 11:42 AM

You gotta admit that Mike has never looked better than he has this year riding SX .

Tony and Mike back together and doing it their way and looking damn good doing it.

Can't wait till Hangtown.

|

3/23/2012 11:58 AM

MotoConcepts is looking pretty good for their choice.

And the best part is Tony is involved but we are not hearing any drama , Mike is doing decent , hopefully he will come alive Outdoors.

|

3/23/2012 12:01 PM

no offense but...

we are missing a lot of top riders....he would be lucky to break top 10 if we had some healthy racers. I have him picked for 5th in my fantasy this week....first time ever.

|

3/23/2012 12:04 PM

dboivin wrote:

no offense but...

we are missing a lot of top riders....he would be lucky to break top 10 if we had some healthy racers. I ...more

buuuut thats the way racing is, got to be in it to win it.

|

3/23/2012 12:06 PM

dboivin wrote:

no offense but...

we are missing a lot of top riders....he would be lucky to break top 10 if we had some healthy racers. I ...more

No offense but Your logic is Flawed, Mike has 8, 10th or better finishes in 11 rounds ,

|

3/23/2012 12:07 PM

As I said in another thread, with 4 of the big 5 out....there is some serious podium opportunities available to guys that wouldn't otherwise get a sniff of the podium (like Alessi), and-as ocscottie pointed out-the bonus money that goes with it.

And on the drama, I think the Alessi's finally got a set up they can work with...a team that provides bikes, transportation, and a pit....and then gets out of the way and lets the Alessi's do it how they want to do it. Factory teams aren't so hands off, and that causes Drama with the dad.

|

3/23/2012 12:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2012 12:10 PM

Minus the blatant track cutting at Daytona, trying to line up in the gate sideways, messing with Hansen during practice then running away and lying about it, taking out Tedesco then lying about it and a couple other things Tony and Mike have had a decent year.

|

3/23/2012 12:19 PM

dboivin wrote:

no offense but...

500guy wrote:

No offense but Your logic is Flawed, Mike has 8, 10th or better finishes in 11 rounds ,

don't disagree...canard went out early. been losing top guys ever since. look i'm not trying to bash Mike...he's just not great at supercross. I think its admirable that he fights for his positions and all but usually its for a lap or 2 and then he gets ate up by the podium guys. I would love to see him move up positions instead of going backwards.

|

3/23/2012 12:24 PM

And Jeff only got lapped once at Indy, a big improvment over the previous time he made the final.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

3/23/2012 12:28 PM

dboivin wrote:

no offense but...

500guy wrote:

dboivin wrote:

don't disagree...canard went out early. been losing top guys ever since. look i'm not trying to bash Mike...he's just not ...more

then re-watch Daytona.

|

3/23/2012 12:46 PM

dboivin wrote:

don't disagree...canard went out early. been losing top guys ever since. look i'm not trying to bash Mike...he's just not ...more

You're right, SX is not when Mike is at his best, but he has made major improvements. His confidence has got to be sky high going into the outdoors after this SX season.

|

3/23/2012 12:46 PM

Both Alessis are doing good this year. I thought Mikey faded last weekend but I was glad to read that it was his bike. He might have made the podium....

|

3/23/2012 12:51 PM

lucero10x wrote:

then re-watch Daytona.

daytona isn't a typical supercross, its more moto-x than it is super-x. mike should win there.

|

3/23/2012 12:59 PM

dboivin wrote:

lucero10x wrote:

then re-watch Daytona.

dboivin wrote:

daytona isn't a typical supercross, its more moto-x than it is super-x. mike should win there.

Uh huh. ermm

|

3/23/2012 1:46 PM

Sherwood wrote:

Minus the blatant track cutting at Daytona, trying to line up in the gate sideways, messing with Hansen during practice then ...more

... And the Windham-accident in Indianapolis

|

3/23/2012 1:48 PM

One thing that really derailed Mike in my opinion is that horrific crash on the KTM in the nationals last year. I think he would of been a pretty good contender. I was watching inside the outdoors and forgot how bad that was. He was running up front and looking great.

|

3/23/2012 2:55 PM

can you imagine how good they'd be doing with DV at the helm,? wink

|

3/23/2012 2:57 PM

BobbyM wrote:

At least DV could explain him what`s coming if you take out K-dub.whistling

|

3/23/2012 3:10 PM

Good luck to Mike and Jeff in Toronto,,

|

3/23/2012 3:18 PM

He looked great while leading last week then when he made that mistake and lost the lead it looked like he lost his rhythm. I think he looks great on the Suzuki and I can't wait to see him outdoors this year.

|

3/23/2012 4:04 PM

BobbyM wrote:

kongols wrote:

Nice one kongols.

Congrats to mike, here is hoping for an even stronger push to the end of the series.

Mcr has had a nice improvement this season.

|

3/23/2012 5:26 PM

BobbyM wrote:

kongols wrote:

hehehe

|

3/23/2012 5:27 PM

dboivin wrote:

no offense but...

500guy wrote:

dboivin wrote:

mike and jeff both are pretty fucking good sx riders i think

|

3/23/2012 5:28 PM

I hope Mike survives Supercross and then kicks ass in motocross

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

3/23/2012 8:07 PM

mike will be on the box in mx for sure! i hope he stays healthy! go mike!

|

3/23/2012 8:24 PM

sundios wrote:

There is one thing that is for sure in motocross. Nothing is for sure!

|

3/23/2012 8:34 PM

sundios wrote:

I don't see him beating Ryan/Ryan or a healthy Townley. But, I'd love him to prove me wrong!

|

3/23/2012 8:40 PM

sundios wrote:

kevin204 wrote:

I don't see him beating Ryan/Ryan or a healthy Townley. But, I'd love him to prove me wrong!

lets not forget about Ice Trey! and James...oh wait...well at least Trey!

|

3/24/2012 2:31 AM

Great riders but for instance in Mike's case I don't think he's any better this year as a lot of good guys are not riding,maybe he will have a good outdoor season but yeah that smack on the head sure knocked his results,shame that KTM stint didn't work out for him,after superb rides at Hangtown and the USGP at Glen Helen on the 350l I thought he was onto the podium again

|

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

3/24/2012 2:53 AM

Titan1 wrote:

As I said in another thread, with 4 of the big 5 out....there is some serious podium opportunities available to guys that ...more

Dump half the field, and the Alessi's look pretty damn good.

|