Alessi back in for USGP?

SoCalMX70
5/13/2011 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:04pm
... and BobbyM just took his shirt off.

Got this info from VitalMX twitter (the Alessi part...)

Edit: Thank you to moderator for adding a '?' mark. Right after I posted this Alessi tweeted that he's OUT,
|
kevin204
Fantasy
3416th
5/13/2011 2:16pm
After the battle Alessi had with Cairoli last year, this is a very good thing for the racing this weekend.
kevin204
Fantasy
3416th
5/13/2011 2:17pm
False alarm.

mikealessi800 Mike Alessi
Hey everyone. I am not racing the USGP. Just doing some riding the next few days to get ready for Hangtown. Have a good weekend.
500guy
5/13/2011 2:17pm
One thing about Alessi and I like this, He will race anything anywhere.
SoCalMX70
5/13/2011 2:17pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2011 2:18pm
kevin204 wrote:
False alarm. mikealessi800 Mike Alessi Hey everyone. I am not racing the USGP. Just doing some riding the next few days to get ready for Hangtown...
False alarm.

Hey everyone. I am not racing the USGP. Just doing some riding the next few days to get ready for Hangtown. Have a good weekend.
awwwww weak!

I apologize for the misleading title guys... I should know not to believe a random tweet (even though it was from Vital....)

The Shop

mccread
5/13/2011 2:59pm
Agree with 500 guy on alessi
500guy
5/13/2011 3:07pm
mccread wrote:
Agree with 500 guy on alessi
He would have raced had he not taken the tumble in Las Vegas
Moto4T5
5/13/2011 3:10pm
500guy wrote:
One thing about Alessi and I like this, He will race anything anywhere.
Yep! that is definitely a plus in my book, gotta love the i just wanna win races and be the best attitude!
aminkman
5/13/2011 3:10pm
Is it bullshit?? Is he in or out?
5/13/2011 3:26pm
aminkman wrote:
Is it bullshit?? Is he in or out?
He's at In-N-Out getting a burger. Protein style. ;-)
5/13/2011 3:31pm
I think it was crazy for KTM to even have him race the final couple of rounds of SX. He's a outdoor guy and had made it through the SX season, basically healthy. Shouldn't have chanced it for the last couple, and focused on outdoors since he wasn't in the hunt for title. JMHO
sec114
5/13/2011 3:37pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2011 3:37pm
I think it was crazy for KTM to even have him race the final couple of rounds of SX. He's a outdoor guy and had made...
I think it was crazy for KTM to even have him race the final couple of rounds of SX. He's a outdoor guy and had made it through the SX season, basically healthy. Shouldn't have chanced it for the last couple, and focused on outdoors since he wasn't in the hunt for title. JMHO
exactly. i am surprised he did not end up busted up from this season.
dv12.com
Fantasy
181st
5/13/2011 3:40pm
He had a good shot at the $105k though on the full bore 450cc...
lilbulld
5/13/2011 3:41pm
I think it was crazy for KTM to even have him race the final couple of rounds of SX. He's a outdoor guy and had made...
Yeah, that didn't work out so well last year did it? So whats the point, I think maybe they wanna get their money's worth and have every guy on that track they can
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
5/13/2011 3:42pm
Out. I got some bad info from the press room.
Jeff_Alessi
5/13/2011 4:09pm
We will see what he does, michaels head is more sensitive then most, not in a sence that his head is weak but the fact that when he says he hit his head it's an automatic 2 weeks off from high pressure events where he could have to put risk out on the track, especially racing the usgp n being pretty much the best who will show up from our country that makes it all the more reason that he would ride at 100% and that means his full speed, none of that 110% stuff he strait up rides at 100% when he is racing for pride wich is almost everytime he's on a mx track, maybe in sx he turns it down 35% but mx is what he loves so if he's there he will be racing to win and thats when mike and 'TA' have to decide if it's worth that risk, from what he said to me it sounds like he will decide today or tomorrow morning, I know he loves racing for his country and when he was turned down for mx of nations a few times in the past it was very upsetting for him so I think he looks at this event as a second op to race the worlds best on his own turf, I just wish ktm would of let him take off Vegas like he wanted cause he was 30 points away from anyone around him n that race didn't matter, still I know representing your sponsors comes first and he does what he's told to do, just sometimes it's better to save your ace for when it counts n that may have thrown it away for this weekend, ill be there to watch our team, rock river powersports help out one of the yamaha gp teams, they are going to be pitted out of our semi an christina denney our team manager, and kyle our semi driver and i will be providing as much support as we can for these guys to do good while there here, so it should be a great event. See some of you tomorrow, no bad talk about my grammar, trying to provide some information to the public. God bless.
peelout
5/13/2011 4:11pm
We will see what he does, michaels head is more sensitive then most, not in a sence that his head is weak but the fact that...
We will see what he does, michaels head is more sensitive then most, not in a sence that his head is weak but the fact that when he says he hit his head it's an automatic 2 weeks off from high pressure events where he could have to put risk out on the track, especially racing the usgp n being pretty much the best who will show up from our country that makes it all the more reason that he would ride at 100% and that means his full speed, none of that 110% stuff he strait up rides at 100% when he is racing for pride wich is almost everytime he's on a mx track, maybe in sx he turns it down 35% but mx is what he loves so if he's there he will be racing to win and thats when mike and 'TA' have to decide if it's worth that risk, from what he said to me it sounds like he will decide today or tomorrow morning, I know he loves racing for his country and when he was turned down for mx of nations a few times in the past it was very upsetting for him so I think he looks at this event as a second op to race the worlds best on his own turf, I just wish ktm would of let him take off Vegas like he wanted cause he was 30 points away from anyone around him n that race didn't matter, still I know representing your sponsors comes first and he does what he's told to do, just sometimes it's better to save your ace for when it counts n that may have thrown it away for this weekend, ill be there to watch our team, rock river powersports help out one of the yamaha gp teams, they are going to be pitted out of our semi an christina denney our team manager, and kyle our semi driver and i will be providing as much support as we can for these guys to do good while there here, so it should be a great event. See some of you tomorrow, no bad talk about my grammar, trying to provide some information to the public. God bless.
Jeff, thanks for the update on Mike. Also, it was pretty damn cool to meet you and bullshit with you over dinner in Vegas friday night. I was the drunk guy sitting across from you talking your ear off Smile
jasonv43
5/13/2011 4:17pm
We will see what he does, michaels head is more sensitive then most, not in a sence that his head is weak but the fact that...
peelout wrote:
Jeff, thanks for the update on Mike. Also, it was pretty damn cool to meet you and bullshit with you over dinner in Vegas friday night...
Jeff, thanks for the update on Mike. Also, it was pretty damn cool to meet you and bullshit with you over dinner in Vegas friday night. I was the drunk guy sitting across from you talking your ear off Smile
I hope you at least did your hair up if you went out to dinner.Wink
peelout
5/13/2011 4:20pm
jasonv43 wrote:
haha, best $60 steak and 8 beers i've ever had, bro
Jeff_Alessi
5/13/2011 4:20pm
Haha peelout that's u? I have more friends on here then I know Laughing It was great being at that dinner food was great n the atmosphere was positive like I like to be around, hopefully we can do it again soon my friend.
Jeff_Alessi
5/13/2011 4:23pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2011 4:25pm
jasonv43 wrote:
peelout wrote:
haha, best $60 steak and 8 beers i've ever had, bro
1100 $ dollar Dinner Better be great food lol I still think we should of got that bottle of cognac for a discounted price of 4500 bux but we always have next year to save up for lmao
slowvet
5/13/2011 4:25pm
Thanks for the update Jeff.
tp4
5/13/2011 4:25pm
thats a fail..what a puss.
american riders getting soft..fast.
he's to w peick..run hard man top 10 would be awesome,good luck.
T-Fish
Fantasy
199th
5/13/2011 4:26pm
Haha peelout that's u? I have more friends on here then I know :laugh: It was great being at that dinner food was great n the...
Haha peelout that's u? I have more friends on here then I know Laughing It was great being at that dinner food was great n the atmosphere was positive like I like to be around, hopefully we can do it again soon my friend.
Oh man, now he's going to start swinging from your nutsack.

BTW Jeff, I took a picture of you at MIllville a couple years ago and my girlfriend submitted it at Milwaukee area photo show thing and got 1st place in the action category. I know, random information, yet kind of neat.
goonrider
5/13/2011 4:31pm
Needs a better helmet... CE standard just aint enough...
5/13/2011 4:32pm
Thanks for the update, and it sounds like everyone knew for him not to race Vegas but KTM. Grrr... Hope he does well in the outdoors.
Jeff_Alessi
5/13/2011 5:02pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2011 5:09pm
tp4 wrote:
Tp4, it would be like if I were to Take a bat to your head n beat it till u have a level 4 head injury n then ask u sometime in the future to go race a race at full speed a week after you had another concussion n 1 week before the most important series u do starts, oh ya dude u must not know I'm Italian, I'm crazy, but seriously dont call him a puss again, for the rest of u that don't no, Michael had a head injury in amatuer racing that taught us a lesson about the head, u only get one chance to let it heal cause the second hit u take within a week leaves u in a coma for a week n then not knowing who your mom is for 3 weeks, n none of that is n exaggeration, mike alessi is not soft.

Reason for edit, my grammar, n it sounds like I said I was gonna beat someone with a bat, the 'bat line' is for reference. Thanks.
T-Fish
Fantasy
199th
5/13/2011 5:23pm
It's ok, you should beat that dude in the head with a bat. I'll supply the bat.
824 Dad
5/13/2011 6:29pm
tp4 wrote:
Tp4, it would be like if I were to Take a bat to your head n beat it till u have a level 4 head injury...
Tp4, it would be like if I were to Take a bat to your head n beat it till u have a level 4 head injury n then ask u sometime in the future to go race a race at full speed a week after you had another concussion n 1 week before the most important series u do starts, oh ya dude u must not know I'm Italian, I'm crazy, but seriously dont call him a puss again, for the rest of u that don't no, Michael had a head injury in amatuer racing that taught us a lesson about the head, u only get one chance to let it heal cause the second hit u take within a week leaves u in a coma for a week n then not knowing who your mom is for 3 weeks, n none of that is n exaggeration, mike alessi is not soft.

Reason for edit, my grammar, n it sounds like I said I was gonna beat someone with a bat, the 'bat line' is for reference. Thanks.
Jeff,
That amateur race you are talking about where Mike rang his bell was at Perris right? If I remember right you, Mike and my son Ricky were going at it that day.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
1009th
5/13/2011 6:31pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2011 6:33pm
tp4 wrote:
Tp4, it would be like if I were to Take a bat to your head n beat it till u have a level 4 head injury...

Kick his ass seabass!
Sherwood
5/13/2011 6:38pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2011 6:41pm
kevin204 wrote:
False alarm. mikealessi800 Mike Alessi Hey everyone. I am not racing the USGP. Just doing some riding the next few days to get ready for Hangtown...
False alarm.

I talked to Tony at Vegas and he seemed very excited for the USGP. Mike must be pretty banged up. Bummer

Post a reply to: Alessi back in for USGP?

The Latest