Posts
633
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time
1/26/2012 7:41am
Is Tony going the reality route with Mike or what?
ROUND I
postdateiconSunday, 09 January 2011 19:44 | postauthoriconWritten by Tony Alessi | PDF | Print | E-mail
LATEST
The 2011 supercross commenced and Anaheim Stadium in Southern California and both of the Alessi brothers were present ,and participated in what can only be described as the deepest supercross talent field of recent times .
COMP
Villo, Dungey , Stewart ,Canard and Reed ...
MEDLEY
Both Mike and Jeff battled for the final transfer position from the heat race #2 ....Mike Alessi used better fitness to defeat Jeff Alessi bigger talent.
________________________________________________________________________
Rd. 1 actual COMP
Thomas, Brayton, Blose, Boni, Millsaps, Hahn
I know a lot of the regulars have always said Jeff had more talent, but this is the first time I' ever seen it coming from Tony. I'd have to think twice if this is being used to motivate Mike, or more a slap in the face.
Fire away!
ROUND I
postdateiconSunday, 09 January 2011 19:44 | postauthoriconWritten by Tony Alessi | PDF | Print | E-mail
LATEST
The 2011 supercross commenced and Anaheim Stadium in Southern California and both of the Alessi brothers were present ,and participated in what can only be described as the deepest supercross talent field of recent times .
COMP
Villo, Dungey , Stewart ,Canard and Reed ...
MEDLEY
Both Mike and Jeff battled for the final transfer position from the heat race #2 ....Mike Alessi used better fitness to defeat Jeff Alessi bigger talent.
________________________________________________________________________
Rd. 1 actual COMP
Thomas, Brayton, Blose, Boni, Millsaps, Hahn
I know a lot of the regulars have always said Jeff had more talent, but this is the first time I' ever seen it coming from Tony. I'd have to think twice if this is being used to motivate Mike, or more a slap in the face.
Fire away!
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
http://brotocross.blogspot.com/2011/01/family-matters-with-alessis-did-you-see.html
I though it was cool to see Jeff doing good. Stinks to see Mike struggling after having always done so well (it was only 1 race though, we'll see how the rest of the season goes), but it's cool to see Jeff stepping it up.
Pit Row
So he thinks..
Sad, these kids could have been something but, Tony just ruined them as pros.
Yet here we are.
And putting Alessi is the same league as Lawrence is asinine.
Post a reply to: Alessi Weekly