Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
good battle for the lead
Short, Desalle, Dungey
4th is 5 seconds back.
Pit Row
I hope he can/does come back and battle with Dungey the next three rounds but I'm sure enjoying seeing him getting his ass handed to him today.
It will be interesting to see if he does the last 3 other rounds.
I mean he said he came back hoping to get picked for The Team....but that didn't happen.
They both look very smooth. Those Suzukis are working well.
Post a reply to: 450 2nd Moto Discussion