2021 DEANO

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2021 6:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2021 6:12 PM

I just want to put it out there that I wish out of all things that Wilson gets a win this year. Such a likable dude, he ended last year with a podium and I pray this is the year we see him get on that top step. I am sure 99.9% of the true fans of the sport can side with me. Lets put all the positive JUJU into 1 basket and help Deano get his win.


Photo

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club


Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

1/13/2021 6:13 PM

YES! All Damn Day.

And I hope his folks are there to see it!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/13/2021 6:14 PM

He’s under the Aldon umbrella , and seems healthy. Now’s the time if it’s going to happen.

|

1/13/2021 6:50 PM

That ship has sailed. And no I don't dislike the guy.

|

1/13/2021 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2021 7:09 PM

Extremely likable guy and I’ll lose my voice if we get a 3 laps to go situation with Deano leading and the pack closing in. GO DEANO!!!

|

Do It In The Dirt!

1/13/2021 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2021 7:18 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

YES! All Damn Day.

And I hope his folks are there to see it!

They're not going.

Hopefully Dean doesn't get too amped up for the first round, a top five would be great.

|

1/13/2021 7:18 PM

Likeable and great at marketing, but in a fully healthy field he's a 7-12 guy. Sorry!

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

1/13/2021 7:20 PM

He almost had A1 19!

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

1/13/2021 7:39 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

Likeable and great at marketing, but in a fully healthy field he's a 7-12 guy. Sorry!

He has been on the podium and almost won a race in the last 2 years. His problem is starts. When he gets a start he doesn’t just fade to the back. The problem is he rarely gets a top 5 start,

He def has the speed to pull off a one off win. That’s what’s crazy about this season, 10 or more people can realistically win a race within the right conditions.

|

1/14/2021 6:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2021 6:58 AM

Dean is the most slept on rider this year. Podiums in each of the last 4 seasons, top 8 in points of each of those 4 seasons, and is getting referred to as an 9-15 guy? I get the field is stacked but I truly believe he is a top 5-7 guy even with the stacked field. Plus now getting on Aldon's plan with Sethro and Brownie I think gives him just a bit more to push through those last 3-5 mins of races where he typically has seemed a bit tired in years past. DEANO COMIN' FOR A WIN LFG!!

|

1/14/2021 7:25 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

YES! All Damn Day.

And I hope his folks are there to see it!

Brent wrote:

They're not going.

Hopefully Dean doesn't get too amped up for the first round, a top five would be great.

I’m guessing that as the season goes on, they’ll have a better opportunity to go. That’s where I was coming from. There’s a lot of us that’re not going until things are a little easier/vaccinating and other helpful things make it less of a problem.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/16/2021 9:30 AM

First qualifying session, he had top spot by a second and a half. That’s a lot.

I hope he makes it happen 🤞

|

1/16/2021 10:20 AM

Photo
|

1/16/2021 6:34 PM

Jorgensen_Tys_86 wrote:

Dean is the most slept on rider this year. Podiums in each of the last 4 seasons, top 8 in points of each of those 4 seasons, and is getting referred to as an 9-15 guy? I get the field is stacked but I truly believe he is a top 5-7 guy even with the stacked field. Plus now getting on Aldon's plan with Sethro and Brownie I think gives him just a bit more to push through those last 3-5 mins of races where he typically has seemed a bit tired in years past. DEANO COMIN' FOR A WIN LFG!!

Any follow up on this tonight?

|

1/16/2021 6:50 PM

Is he really some victim? He’s gotten factory equipment for most of his career and he’s generally borderline top 10

|

1/16/2021 7:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2021 7:51 PM

Jorgensen_Tys_86 wrote:

Dean is the most slept on rider this year. Podiums in each of the last 4 seasons, top 8 in points of each of those 4 seasons, and is getting referred to as an 9-15 guy? I get the field is stacked but I truly believe he is a top 5-7 guy even with the stacked field. Plus now getting on Aldon's plan with Sethro and Brownie I think gives him just a bit more to push through those last 3-5 mins of races where he typically has seemed a bit tired in years past. DEANO COMIN' FOR A WIN LFG!!

Flattrack88 wrote:

Any follow up on this tonight?

If you want to grade riders based off the first round then you also are saying Tomac, Anderson, and Sexton are 12-15th place guys, which obviously isn’t the case either

|

1/16/2021 8:42 PM

Jorgensen_Tys_86 wrote:

If you want to grade riders based off the first round then you also are saying Tomac, Anderson, and Sexton are 12-15th place guys, which obviously isn’t the case either

See you Tuesday.

|