2011 250f's????

mxboi991
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:06pm
I am looking to be buying a new 250f. I know i already posted a forum on this a couple days ago but i really never got an answer. Seriously will someone look at the links i give will someone look at the differences i already know them but what one you think will be the best ride i got $7700 for suzuki at my local dealer and $7800 for the kawasaki.

Suzuki link: http://suzukicycles.com/Product%20Lines/Cycles/Products/RM-Z250/2011/RM…

Kawasaki link: http://kawasaki.com/Products/product-specifications.aspx?scid=8&id=448

Thanks!!
|
robot870
9/4/2010 7:39am
All the bikes are really good these days. But DAMN $7700 for a new 250f. Just picked up a 2006 yz 125 for $2200 and its like new. After you do all the extra's to that thing you are looking at some big wood. Good luck and enjoy your new bike.
mag23
9/4/2010 8:02am
they're all great bikes. But seriously, if you have to ask which bike to buy, you probably wouldn't notice the differences between them. The retail price for the zook said 7299, your dealer told you 7700? I promise you'll find a dealer that will sell it to you for 7300 out the door... maybe a bit less. Use the extra $400 to buy a new set of gear and a sticker kit, or some fun shit.........
mxboi991
9/4/2010 8:02am
robot870 wrote:
All the bikes are really good these days. But DAMN $7700 for a new 250f. Just picked up a 2006 yz 125 for $2200 and its...
All the bikes are really good these days. But DAMN $7700 for a new 250f. Just picked up a 2006 yz 125 for $2200 and its like new. After you do all the extra's to that thing you are looking at some big wood. Good luck and enjoy your new bike.
thanks bro i really only gettin it for $3000 my moms friend buying the rest lol lol but like the kawasaki has those new sff forks but the suzuki got those sweet race bakes and showa piggy back suspension and excel rims the kawai has new motor work though they both are realy nice and ive rode suzuki for 6 years i have rode a suzuki and ihad to take a 2 year break caz money issues so i been playin football but now we got some money bak and i really want to race again i jus want to make sure i get the best bike for price
newmann
9/4/2010 8:11am
The Suzuki was all new last year(and very elusive) and received a lot of minor updates for this year . MXA made it sound like they worked some of the bugs out. Always a good thing for the second year of a new design. The KX has a lot of new stuff but lacks in the power dept. The Yamaha still uses the same engine that my 2001 YZ250F has in it. The magazines said it fell behind six years ago, so I can't imagine anyone putting it at the top of their list for 2011. Honda? Well they are the greenie eco freak supporting 2 stroking anti christ these days so you really have to just give them a big ol' middle finger.

Now, you have the KTM. The most cutting edge design and a company dedicated to the mx and off road market. Their engines have made the most power for quite some time and now they have the linkage everyone thinks they have to have. Best quality components too. Not to mention it looks better than the others.

But , if it was me it would be KTM150 all the way. Most fun bike on the planet.

The Shop

mxboi991
9/4/2010 8:25am
mag23 wrote:
they're all great bikes. But seriously, if you have to ask which bike to buy, you probably wouldn't notice the differences between them. The retail price...
they're all great bikes. But seriously, if you have to ask which bike to buy, you probably wouldn't notice the differences between them. The retail price for the zook said 7299, your dealer told you 7700? I promise you'll find a dealer that will sell it to you for 7300 out the door... maybe a bit less. Use the extra $400 to buy a new set of gear and a sticker kit, or some fun shit.........
nah bruh they got to make some money off it thats how much they gonn cost from a dealer n the 7299 msrp is jus what the manufacture suggest
mxboi991
9/4/2010 8:29am
mag23 wrote:
they're all great bikes. But seriously, if you have to ask which bike to buy, you probably wouldn't notice the differences between them. The retail price...
mxboi991 wrote:
nah bruh they got to make some money off it thats how much they gonn cost from a dealer n the 7299 msrp is jus what...
nah bruh they got to make some money off it thats how much they gonn cost from a dealer n the 7299 msrp is jus what the manufacture suggest
nah i aint riding no ktm barley can find parts from them although they do look nice but i just aint riding one ill stay away from one of those only ktm ill ever ride is their 50's and 65's best two bikes in that class
newmann
9/4/2010 8:33am
mag23 wrote:
mxboi991 wrote:
nah bruh they got to make some money off it thats how much they gonn cost from a dealer n the 7299 msrp is jus what...
Is $7700.00 the taxed out the door price? No one should ever pay more than MSRP, and don't let them tell you all the freight and setup is extra. People aren't exactly fighting over new bikes these days.
newmann
9/4/2010 8:38am
mxboi991 wrote:
nah i aint riding no ktm barley can find parts from them although they do look nice but i just aint riding one ill stay away...
nah i aint riding no ktm barley can find parts from them although they do look nice but i just aint riding one ill stay away from one of those only ktm ill ever ride is their 50's and 65's best two bikes in that class
Funny you mention that, the local big 4 bike dealers don't stock anything and it takes days , even weeks when I order from them. One call to the KTM dealer 200 miles away and I had all my parts 2 days later. One time I called my order in early enough and the parts were here the next day. No express shipping either. Can't beat that.
SPYGUY
Fantasy
748th
9/4/2010 9:36am
You can get brand new 2009 YZ250F's for $3999 OTD
Lightning78
9/4/2010 9:43am
mag23 wrote:
mxboi991 wrote:
mxboi991 wrote:
nah i aint riding no ktm barley can find parts from them although they do look nice but i just aint riding one ill stay away...
Holy shit!!!.....Maybe spend the extra money you save on some grammar and english lessons I almost had an aneurysm trying to read your posts.......youz barely kno how 2 speel. LOL .....but in all seriousness please work on it that jargon is hard as hell to read
9/4/2010 10:10am
With the way you are typing it seems to me as though you are a teenager... I'm not talking shit, just giving you advice.
As a teenager, take an adult male to the dealership with you or the salesmen are gonna try to rape you with setup fees and all of that other bullshit... you should never pay a penny over MSRP.

IMHO, If I were buying a brand new bike, I'd get the KTM 150!!!!!

If I were buying used, I'd get an 06 or 07 YZ 124 for less than 3 grand and spend another 2k pumping it up to a 144 and tricking it out!
nytsmaC
9/4/2010 5:35pm
nah bruh hes like spending someone elses moneys lol.

This turd seems to be in the mindset that the first $3k is his, his 'mom's friend' is paying the rest, so the more the bike costs the better it is for him.

"lol lol."

If that was my kid I'd be enquiring about 65th trimester abortions.
MCfan4life
9/4/2010 6:45pm Edited Date/Time 9/4/2010 6:50pm
mxboi991 wrote:
Can somebody please explain what the f**k this kid just said??? Kid, please go back and read the VitalMX Posting Rules, in particular THIS paragraph:

English is the official language of the forum. We don’t speak txt. Spelling does count, so does punctuation, and the USE OF THE CAPS LOCK KEY for anything more than brief emphasis, is not acceptable. If we need to decipher your post, it's unacceptable and will be a target of ridicule. Posting while sober is also recommended. Don’t drink and type.

Also, just as well GuyB started that new forum area especially for "which bike" questions....
Suns_PSD
9/4/2010 6:54pm
mxboi991 wrote:
I don't care what bike you by but this simply isn't true.

Parts are 100% available for KTM's and the OEM parts like brakes, seat covers, chains, sprockets, wheels, and pistons are MUCH higher quality than what the Jap's use as well.

To top it off many KTM dealers are real enthusiasts in a way that Jap bike dealers are not. I find that the dealer 5 miles from my house as well as the one 60 miles away both have anything I need in stock, always.

I've owner 25+ Jap bikes and I assure you this is not true with those products generally.

But whatever. Good luck w/ whatever bike you choose.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
9/4/2010 8:11pm
my dealer offered me a 2010 KX250f this spring for $5600 out the door, you are paying way too much, but I'd like to be your dealer
JB 19
9/4/2010 10:36pm
This can't be for real.........................but if it is, there are so many awsome deals on left overs and used bikes it's amazing..........brah.
gotwings
9/4/2010 10:40pm
Why don't you buy a bike that actually wins races and doesn't grenade?

9/4/2010 11:04pm
gotwings wrote:
Why don't you buy a bike that actually wins races and doesn't grenade?

then its settled the KTM is the the only thumper to fall in that catagory...Wink
YetiMan
9/5/2010 1:03am
Hey dude, Ive riden all bar the 2011 KTM and Honda, and I can say the 2011 Suzuki was by far my favorite. The engine is much improved over the 2010 in the top-end. Its a great handling bike, fuel injection. It was soo effortless to ride, I loved every minute on it. Ive riden the 2010 Yamaha, and didnt like it, and from the looks of it, the 2011 is identical.

Post a reply to: 2011 250f's????

The Latest