2 Stroke Tuesday - Nov 13, 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

11/13/2018 7:26 AM

|

11/13/2018 7:42 AM

I think you need to add a pipe and smudge pot to it.

|

11/13/2018 8:57 AM

Photo
|

2018 CRF250R

11/13/2018 9:02 AM

Tough crowd this morning. grin

|

11/13/2018 9:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/13/2018 9:15 AM

On My Refrigerator Photo

|

11/13/2018 9:20 AM

OP's real pipe.

Photo


tongue

|

11/13/2018 9:32 AM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Tough crowd this morning. grin

Glad someone's happy. All I see out my window is that white stuff skiers use to go down hills.

High of -5°C/23°F tomorrow. Season over.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/13/2018 12:49 PM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Tough crowd this morning. grin

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Glad someone's happy. All I see out my window is that white stuff skiers use to go down hills.

High of -5C/23F tomorrow. ...more

Cold, rain, sleet...it sucks. Ready for it to be over.

|

11/13/2018 4:49 PM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Tough crowd this morning. grin

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Glad someone's happy. All I see out my window is that white stuff skiers use to go down hills.

High of -5C/23F tomorrow. ...more

newmann wrote:

Cold, rain, sleet...it sucks. Ready for it to be over.

Agreed. This snow is for the birds.

|

11/13/2018 4:56 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Glad someone's happy. All I see out my window is that white stuff skiers use to go down hills.

High of -5C/23F tomorrow. ...more

newmann wrote:

Cold, rain, sleet...it sucks. Ready for it to be over.

Mx451 wrote:

Agreed. This snow is for the birds.

70 and windy here in SoCal today tongue

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

11/13/2018 5:09 PM

Not what I was expecting when I played the video but it did make me chuckle.

|