iso ktm fork tubes

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2021 11:27 AM

Hoping someone has a used set of ktm/husky fork upper/outer fork tubes, can be from either CC,4cs, or AER forks.

please let me know if you have anything.

|

1/11/2021 12:12 PM

I have a set of AER's that have been converted to Krefts top of the line set up. Was on my 450 SXF FE 2019. $2400

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

1/11/2021 12:16 PM

Tim507 wrote:

I have a set of AER's that have been converted to Krefts top of the line set up. Was on my 450 SXF FE 2019. $2400

I only need the tubes, not a complete set. I currently have kyb stuff on my bike but have a project where I'm needing upper wp tubes.

|

1/13/2021 6:29 PM

How old can these fork tubes be? I just remembered I have a set of forks from a 2003 200SX sitting in the closet. They’re in excellent shape. I don’t know if they’re work for your application or not, but I’d let them go pretty cheap if so.

|

1/14/2021 6:19 AM

T-Fish wrote:

How old can these fork tubes be? I just remembered I have a set of forks from a 2003 200SX sitting in the closet. They’re in excellent shape. I don’t know if they’re work for your application or not, but I’d let them go pretty cheap if so.

03 is a little to old. would like to stay 08+

|

1/15/2021 4:50 AM

Good morning. I have a set of uppers off a 2104 ktm-350. I can send pictures of you like? What is the outer diameter you are looking for? Please text me 714-928-6053 as I would be happy to get these to someone who needs them!

|

1/15/2021 7:41 AM

We've got a few sets laying around. Are you looking for stock, coated a particular color, something really fancy, something really inexpensive?

|

Billy Wight
Luxon MX
@LuxonMX
https://luxonmx.com
Motocross Components Engineered for Performance

1/15/2021 7:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2021 7:49 AM

Luxon MX wrote:

We've got a few sets laying around. Are you looking for stock, coated a particular color, something really fancy, something really inexpensive?

best part is I'm trying to locate a set to run your clamps! haha I found a set this morning actually , I'm going to have coated and then get your clamps!.
My current kyb psf1 kit stuff runs the kyb tube and it has a different lower clamp spec than the wp, per Merge Racing I can run the wp upper on my kyb lowers and have 0 issue. this allows me to have more clamping choices and not have to run a shim in the lower clamp.

|

1/15/2021 8:22 AM

Luxon MX wrote:

MX_571 wrote:

best part is I'm trying to locate a set to run your clamps! haha I found a set this morning actually , I'm going to have coated and then get your clamps!.
My current kyb psf1 kit stuff runs the kyb tube and it has a different lower clamp spec than the wp, per Merge Racing I can run the wp upper on my kyb lowers and have 0 issue. this allows me to have more clamping choices and not have to run a shim in the lower clamp.

Nice!

|

Billy Wight
Luxon MX
@LuxonMX
https://luxonmx.com
Motocross Components Engineered for Performance

1/15/2021 2:51 PM

Luxon MX wrote:

What are you looking to get for them my email is cluhrman@gmail.com

|