16 KX450F engine Torque specs

Schenk829
Looking to see if anyone has some torque specs for my 16 KX450F engine to save me from buying a service manual.

Head bolts
Cam cap bolts
Tensioner Bolts
Cylinder bolts
Valve cover bolts

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
|
Schenk829
2/17/2020 6:39am
Also forgot to add
Pressure plate bolts
Flywheel nut
Clutch cover bolts
Stator cover bolts
captmoto
2/17/2020 7:50am
Have you tried a google search? You want people to give you information THEY probably paid for or took the time to search google for themselves? All that work you're doing seems foolish to do without a manual.
Schenk829
2/17/2020 1:30pm
captmoto wrote:
Have you tried a google search? You want people to give you information THEY probably paid for or took the time to search google for themselves...
Have you tried a google search? You want people to give you information THEY probably paid for or took the time to search google for themselves? All that work you're doing seems foolish to do without a manual.
You ASSUME I posted on here because I was to lazy to search on google myself. Here is the thing there isn’t much on the web for this, just hoping someone could help me out with a few specs before ordering a manual.

I’ve done my fair share of top ends, while I appreciate your advice on getting a manual I’m confident I can handle it, I’m also confident your post was completely a waste of time, thanks for the bump though😁

If anyone searches this thread and need specs in the future please feel free to contact me and will gladly forward you the information as it seems I will have to order the manual anyway!

The Shop

Paw Paw 271
2/17/2020 7:11pm
I just don't understand why someone would spend thousands for a bike and then not spend the few dollars required for a service manual. I have always gotten one for every bike, mower, tractor, truck and all other equipment I have ever owned. The few dollars spent on each has save me thousands over the years.

Of course I come from a different time when there was no internet.

Paw Paw
Schenk829
2/17/2020 7:38pm
mxtech1 wrote:
If you can’t find a free PDF of almost any book by google searching you aren’t looking hard enough. Literally the first link if you search...
If you can’t find a free PDF of almost any book by google searching you aren’t looking hard enough.

Literally the first link if you search for “2016 kx450f owners manual free PDF”

https://ownersmanuals2.com/kawasaki/kx450f-2016-owners-manual-68717
That’s a owners manual, that will not give you in depth specs on the engine. You will get a lot of “see your local dealer.” I ended up finding a service manual on my own. I really thought I could come on here and people be helpful not attacked by keyboard warriors that don’t know the difference between an owners manual and a service manual.. and btw the service manual retails for 74.95 I don’t need it for instruction, just needed a couple torque values, if it makes you feel better to call me cheap go ahead 😁

Post a reply to: 16 KX450F engine Torque specs

The Latest