grip input help

Hey guys.

I was wondering if anyone on here has purchased a set of the new Renthal Tacky grips and what they thought of them?

How sticky are they?

Does washing them with water re active the tackyness as its supposed to?

Thanks
|
10/14/2016 7:19pm
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone on here has purchased a set of the new Renthal Tacky grips and what they thought of them? How...
Hey guys.

I was wondering if anyone on here has purchased a set of the new Renthal Tacky grips and what they thought of them?

How sticky are they?

Thanks
I actually just took the set off that I had. They were quite tacky and after a wash they were tacky again. However they wore out very quickly.

I would recommend the pro grip 794s. They are nice and soft and last for ever. Not as tacky as the renthals of course but they are a fraction of the price. You can get a few sets for the price of one set of renthals. I love them.

10/14/2016 7:40pm
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone on here has purchased a set of the new Renthal Tacky grips and what they thought of them? How...
Hey guys.

How sticky are they?

Thanks
Spuder155 wrote:
I actually just took the set off that I had. They were quite tacky and after a wash they were tacky again. However they wore out...
I actually just took the set off that I had. They were quite tacky and after a wash they were tacky again. However they wore out very quickly.

I would recommend the pro grip 794s. They are nice and soft and last for ever. Not as tacky as the renthals of course but they are a fraction of the price. You can get a few sets for the price of one set of renthals. I love them.

Big fan of Pro-Grips. Run them on the street and dirty bike.
stevo450
10/14/2016 8:18pm
Anothe plus 1 on the Pro Grips, by far the nicest feeling grips I have used. I don't really wear out grip ( unless I crash and break the ends off SidewaysLaughing ).
They're tacky enough.
crc245
10/14/2016 8:44pm
A'ME grips makes some of the tackiest available, and the price is outstanding at $7.95 for the full waffles I prefer. Made in the US too Cool

http://amegrips.com/index.html

The Shop

10/15/2016 4:30am
Thanks guys. I've ran renthal original and renthal Kevlar grips and I liked both. Tried lots of other grips also.

I just was curious how tacky those new Renthal sticky grips were. Thought they'd be worth trying once if your hands stuck to them like glue. But if they wear out that fast I guess its not worth the trouble?

I'm running renthal original soft compound grips half waffle right now.

Post a reply to: grip input help

The Latest