XXX-Star with MX-Connections?!

MXMattii
Posts
5181
Joined
3/6/2010
Location
BE
Edited Date/Time 6/28/2022 6:18am
Does anyone know this guy?! He's a XXX-performer, wears a lot of FOX clothing and also (on his instagram: @austinxpierce) he wears TLD KTM caps and others. So that is why I ask. The pictures I've posted are decent and I'm posting it in Non-Moto because I don't want to offend anybody, but i'm very curious if he is a known guy in the moto community?!

XXX-Stars seem to like MotoX because we've seen the Onlyfan-girls supporting Logan Karnow, and if I'm not mistaken the Italian Rocco Siffredi supports a MXGP-team in the paddock too if I'm correct.





EDIT: The people down voting this, are they jealous at the dude? Are they angry because their mamma or the local shaman said that XXX ain't good and if that gets mixed with moto, moto ain't good anymore too? Or are they just not that into this kind of industry. Because some acceptance towards these people doesn't hurt...
2
15
|
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
6/22/2022 4:25pm
Not sure , but I envy him haha!!
2
1
JustMX
Posts
5346
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
6/22/2022 5:05pm
at one time my username was justxxx, but my moto career never took off
3
Chance1216
Posts
8974
Joined
4/1/2018
Location
Carson, CA, USA
6/22/2022 6:26pm
I down voted cause the first two have teeth that look stained from years of.... never mind.
1
1
6/22/2022 6:35pm
Chance1216 wrote:
I down voted cause the first two have teeth that look stained from years of.... never mind.
They must not know semen whitens your teeth



3

The Shop

Sully
Posts
9585
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
6/22/2022 7:23pm
Didn't Matthes have a privateer on in Pulp's early days who was dating some big time porn chick? I can't remember the guy's name, but it's possible he had a career change and this is him.
1
6/22/2022 11:59pm
Wait a second, you pay attention to what this guy is wearing while he is working?
5
Hoseclamp
Posts
634
Joined
2/2/2018
Location
USA
6/23/2022 9:19am Edited Date/Time 6/23/2022 12:57pm
Is that the guy that goes by the stage name "The Bay Stallion"?
swordfish
Posts
1950
Joined
9/2/2021
Location
Somewhere, AB, CA
6/23/2022 10:34am
MXMattii wrote:
Does anyone know this guy?! He's a XXX-performer, wears a lot of FOX clothing and also (on his instagram: @austinxpierce) he wears TLD KTM caps and...
Does anyone know this guy?! He's a XXX-performer, wears a lot of FOX clothing and also (on his instagram: @austinxpierce) he wears TLD KTM caps and others. So that is why I ask. The pictures I've posted are decent and I'm posting it in Non-Moto because I don't want to offend anybody, but i'm very curious if he is a known guy in the moto community?!

XXX-Stars seem to like MotoX because we've seen the Onlyfan-girls supporting Logan Karnow, and if I'm not mistaken the Italian Rocco Siffredi supports a MXGP-team in the paddock too if I'm correct.





EDIT: The people down voting this, are they jealous at the dude? Are they angry because their mamma or the local shaman said that XXX ain't good and if that gets mixed with moto, moto ain't good anymore too? Or are they just not that into this kind of industry. Because some acceptance towards these people doesn't hurt...
They are downvoting it because it’s a stupid post and your edit is cringeworthy.
3
4
MXMattii
Posts
5181
Joined
3/6/2010
Location
BE
6/23/2022 11:22am
MXMattii wrote:
Does anyone know this guy?! He's a XXX-performer, wears a lot of FOX clothing and also (on his instagram: @austinxpierce) he wears TLD KTM caps and...
Does anyone know this guy?! He's a XXX-performer, wears a lot of FOX clothing and also (on his instagram: @austinxpierce) he wears TLD KTM caps and others. So that is why I ask. The pictures I've posted are decent and I'm posting it in Non-Moto because I don't want to offend anybody, but i'm very curious if he is a known guy in the moto community?!

XXX-Stars seem to like MotoX because we've seen the Onlyfan-girls supporting Logan Karnow, and if I'm not mistaken the Italian Rocco Siffredi supports a MXGP-team in the paddock too if I'm correct.





EDIT: The people down voting this, are they jealous at the dude? Are they angry because their mamma or the local shaman said that XXX ain't good and if that gets mixed with moto, moto ain't good anymore too? Or are they just not that into this kind of industry. Because some acceptance towards these people doesn't hurt...
swordfish wrote:
They are downvoting it because it’s a stupid post and your edit is cringeworthy.
Jealous it is ...
8
6/23/2022 11:30am
MXMattii wrote:
Does anyone know this guy?! He's a XXX-performer, wears a lot of FOX clothing and also (on his instagram: @austinxpierce) he wears TLD KTM caps and...
Does anyone know this guy?! He's a XXX-performer, wears a lot of FOX clothing and also (on his instagram: @austinxpierce) he wears TLD KTM caps and others. So that is why I ask. The pictures I've posted are decent and I'm posting it in Non-Moto because I don't want to offend anybody, but i'm very curious if he is a known guy in the moto community?!

XXX-Stars seem to like MotoX because we've seen the Onlyfan-girls supporting Logan Karnow, and if I'm not mistaken the Italian Rocco Siffredi supports a MXGP-team in the paddock too if I'm correct.





EDIT: The people down voting this, are they jealous at the dude? Are they angry because their mamma or the local shaman said that XXX ain't good and if that gets mixed with moto, moto ain't good anymore too? Or are they just not that into this kind of industry. Because some acceptance towards these people doesn't hurt...
swordfish wrote:
They are downvoting it because it’s a stupid post and your edit is cringeworthy.
MXMattii wrote:
Jealous it is ...

6
Chance1216
Posts
8974
Joined
4/1/2018
Location
Carson, CA, USA
6/23/2022 11:41am
MXMattii wrote:
Jealous it is ...

Jealous of a post about a “MALE “ porn star?
We’re not the ones checking him or, his clothing out.

Now, I bet if you would’ve asked about a hot female porn star who rides dirt bikes, the responses would’ve been different.
2
1
FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
6/23/2022 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 6/23/2022 1:23pm
There's tons of posers out there that have never lined up behind a gate ( MX,BMX,MTB ) before that wear FOX apparel. It's a pretty mainstream brand these days in the States and FOX apparel can be found at a lot of department stores online & offline.
2
swordfish
Posts
1950
Joined
9/2/2021
Location
Somewhere, AB, CA
6/23/2022 1:12pm
MXMattii wrote:
Does anyone know this guy?! He's a XXX-performer, wears a lot of FOX clothing and also (on his instagram: @austinxpierce) he wears TLD KTM caps and...
Does anyone know this guy?! He's a XXX-performer, wears a lot of FOX clothing and also (on his instagram: @austinxpierce) he wears TLD KTM caps and others. So that is why I ask. The pictures I've posted are decent and I'm posting it in Non-Moto because I don't want to offend anybody, but i'm very curious if he is a known guy in the moto community?!

XXX-Stars seem to like MotoX because we've seen the Onlyfan-girls supporting Logan Karnow, and if I'm not mistaken the Italian Rocco Siffredi supports a MXGP-team in the paddock too if I'm correct.





EDIT: The people down voting this, are they jealous at the dude? Are they angry because their mamma or the local shaman said that XXX ain't good and if that gets mixed with moto, moto ain't good anymore too? Or are they just not that into this kind of industry. Because some acceptance towards these people doesn't hurt...
swordfish wrote:
They are downvoting it because it’s a stupid post and your edit is cringeworthy.
MXMattii wrote:
Jealous it is ...
You’re a weird dude…but your Belgian right?
4
LungButter
Posts
8684
Joined
1/9/2016
Location
Yellow Pine, ID, USA
6/23/2022 2:26pm
Think he runs an aftermarket pipe?
3
2
MXMattii
Posts
5181
Joined
3/6/2010
Location
BE
6/23/2022 3:38pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Not sure , but I envy him haha!!


Are you sure Jeffro503? Tongue Laughing
6
hubbardmx50
Posts
2836
Joined
11/17/2016
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
6/23/2022 6:21pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Not sure , but I envy him haha!!
MXMattii wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/06/23/556465/s1200_FUSMlzlUAAAAPJ9.jpg[/img] Are you sure Jeffro503? :P :laugh:


Are you sure Jeffro503? Tongue Laughing
Like I tell people all the time. Any port in a storm.
2
1
hubbardmx50
Posts
2836
Joined
11/17/2016
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
6/23/2022 6:22pm
Pornocross!
1
MXMattii
Posts
5181
Joined
3/6/2010
Location
BE
6/23/2022 7:39pm
People really can't laugh here damn 😒, only if Matthes talks about Tony Alessi marrying an xxx-star it's all laughs it seems 😂 🤨
7
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14211
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
6/23/2022 8:03pm
MXMattii wrote:
People really can't laugh here damn 😒, only if Matthes talks about Tony Alessi marrying an xxx-star it's all laughs it seems 😂 🤨
Not me.
I thought it was funny.
1
2
mx617
Posts
1633
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Kamloops, BC, CA
6/24/2022 9:00am
What about anal bleaching?
11
1
hubbardmx50
Posts
2836
Joined
11/17/2016
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
6/24/2022 9:51am
mx617 wrote:
What about anal bleaching?
We flew the girls in from LA boy!
11
6/27/2022 8:10am
I was doing some internet research one day and came across a clip where the girl in the scene was wearing a "believe the hype" shirt
7
indy_maico
Posts
5103
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Indianapolis, IN, USA
6/27/2022 8:55am
motoxxx599 wrote:
I was doing some internet research one day and came across a clip where the girl in the scene was wearing a "believe the hype" shirt
"Internet research"

LOL!
8
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
6/27/2022 8:58am
jeffro503 wrote:
Not sure , but I envy him haha!!
MXMattii wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/06/23/556465/s1200_FUSMlzlUAAAAPJ9.jpg[/img] Are you sure Jeffro503? :P :laugh:


Are you sure Jeffro503? Tongue Laughing
Lower your standards......
And increase your odds..,.

Haha!! But that would be a no on that one.
1
1
swordfish
Posts
1950
Joined
9/2/2021
Location
Somewhere, AB, CA
6/27/2022 9:06am Edited Date/Time 6/27/2022 9:08am
jeffro503 wrote:
Not sure , but I envy him haha!!
MXMattii wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/06/23/556465/s1200_FUSMlzlUAAAAPJ9.jpg[/img] Are you sure Jeffro503? :P :laugh:


Are you sure Jeffro503? Tongue Laughing
jeffro503 wrote:
Lower your standards......
And increase your odds..,.

Haha!! But that would be a no on that one.
Mattii must have no game or be an Incel if he thinks most of us are jealous of that or any of the other chicks he posted.
2
hubbardmx50
Posts
2836
Joined
11/17/2016
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
6/27/2022 9:36am
motoxxx599 wrote:
I was doing some internet research one day and came across a clip where the girl in the scene was wearing a "believe the hype" shirt
Strictly for the sake of research purposes, where is the link to this research you did?
Chance1216
Posts
8974
Joined
4/1/2018
Location
Carson, CA, USA
6/27/2022 9:51am
Strictly for the sake of research purposes, where is the link to this research you did?
XHamster.
McG194
Posts
4140
Joined
9/7/2017
Location
Palm Coast, FL, USA
6/27/2022 9:56am
jeffro503 wrote:
Not sure , but I envy him haha!!
MXMattii wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/06/23/556465/s1200_FUSMlzlUAAAAPJ9.jpg[/img] Are you sure Jeffro503? :P :laugh:


Are you sure Jeffro503? Tongue Laughing
Skeletor with implants. Yikes!!!
6/27/2022 10:47am
jeffro503 wrote:
Not sure , but I envy him haha!!
MXMattii wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/06/23/556465/s1200_FUSMlzlUAAAAPJ9.jpg[/img] Are you sure Jeffro503? :P :laugh:


Are you sure Jeffro503? Tongue Laughing
Which one is the guy posing to be a moto bro?
4
MXMattii
Posts
5181
Joined
3/6/2010
Location
BE
6/27/2022 3:48pm
swordfish wrote:
Mattii must have no game or be an Incel if he thinks most of us are jealous of that or any of the other chicks he...
Mattii must have no game or be an Incel if he thinks most of us are jealous of that or any of the other chicks he posted.
You're clearly the only one who needs to keep insulting, while others are just laughing with all sorts of things that are getting posted.

@jeffro503 taking the ugly ones to make it to the top. Maybe he isn't lowering his standards, but makes he one or two sacrifices for his career 🤣. Eating beefed step-mom 😲🦾🥩

But it seems that nobody knows him... That he wears FOX as non-moto dude could be, but he has als TLD GasGas caps. Is it you Swordfish, is Sword and the word fish both a clue?
4

Post a reply to: XXX-Star with MX-Connections?!

The Latest