Memory Lane...who remembers...

sumdood
Posts
9285
Joined
3/11/2013
Location
San Clemente, CA, USA
Fantasy
12/19/2019 1:54am

2
sumdood
Posts
9285
Joined
3/11/2013
Location
San Clemente, CA, USA
Fantasy
12/19/2019 2:02am


2

The Shop

Uncle Tony
Posts
4149
Joined
6/30/2014
Location
New York, NY, USA
12/19/2019 10:57am
sumdood wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/19/392512/s1200_WAFFLE_GRIPS.jpg[/img]

I hated these grips back in the day, thumbs down lol
1
Deja New
Posts
2784
Joined
11/22/2016
Location
AU
12/19/2019 1:59pm
sumdood wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/19/392512/s1200_WAFFLE_GRIPS.jpg[/img]

Bring on the blisters Woohoo
SCR
Posts
1107
Joined
12/10/2009
Location
USA
12/19/2019 3:52pm
sumdood wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/19/392512/s1200_WAFFLE_GRIPS.jpg[/img]

I remember those horrendous things.
I remember Doherty grips were the shit in 1973.


Jeff K
Posts
324
Joined
4/17/2013
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
12/20/2019 6:28am
3
dadofagun
Posts
2057
Joined
3/28/2015
Location
Satan's Hollow, OK, USA
Fantasy
12/20/2019 7:46am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/20/392909/s1200_994a64037f5a6262627e976965bb463c.jpg[/img]
Never saw one of these..... From the 80's, Mav? What was it called?
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68124
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
12/20/2019 7:56am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/20/392909/s1200_994a64037f5a6262627e976965bb463c.jpg[/img]
dadofagun wrote:
Never saw one of these..... From the 80's, Mav? What was it called?
Started sometime in the 80's. It's a TOMY Turnin Turbo Dashboard.

Brad460
Posts
4596
Joined
5/15/2012
Location
Richfield, WI, USA
Fantasy
12/20/2019 8:50am
sumdood wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/19/392512/s1200_WAFFLE_GRIPS.jpg[/img]

I raise you one ...to these..

dadofagun
Posts
2057
Joined
3/28/2015
Location
Satan's Hollow, OK, USA
Fantasy
12/20/2019 8:54am
sumdood wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/19/392512/s1200_WAFFLE_GRIPS.jpg[/img]

Brad460 wrote:
I raise you one ...to these.. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/20/392923/s1200_C0F72567_5A3F_4587_991B_BD0754781418.jpg[/img]
I raise you one ...to these..

I had those on my Minigoose. Red ones.....
1
JAFO92
Posts
5732
Joined
3/21/2016
Location
BFE, TX, USA
12/20/2019 11:18am Edited Date/Time 12/20/2019 11:22am
Jeff K wrote:
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/c0/92/cf/c092cf83bf1cd6342551d2bd64106042--audio-electronics.jpg[/img]
I have three of items in that advert:

SX-1250 receiver
PL-530 turntable (2 of them)
HPM-100 speakers (double stacked on walnut bases)




1
Jeff K
Posts
324
Joined
4/17/2013
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
12/20/2019 12:41pm
Jeff K wrote:
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/c0/92/cf/c092cf83bf1cd6342551d2bd64106042--audio-electronics.jpg[/img]
JAFO92 wrote:
I have three of items in that advert: SX-1250 receiver PL-530 turntable (2 of them) HPM-100 speakers (double stacked on walnut bases) [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/20/392931/s1200_System.jpg[/img]
I have three of items in that advert:

SX-1250 receiver
PL-530 turntable (2 of them)
HPM-100 speakers (double stacked on walnut bases)




Wow nice gear !
I've got the SX-1250 . But I'm poor and can only afford one 530 and one set of HPM 100's LOL

Remember these guys ? Use to walk around and drool at the stereo equipment when I was in high school in the 70's.


1
JAFO92
Posts
5732
Joined
3/21/2016
Location
BFE, TX, USA
12/20/2019 1:09pm Edited Date/Time 12/20/2019 7:17pm
Very nice Jeff, lookin' good.

Loved Pacific Stereo !



1
Chance1216
Posts
8986
Joined
4/1/2018
Location
Carson, CA, USA
12/20/2019 5:57pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/20/392909/s1200_994a64037f5a6262627e976965bb463c.jpg[/img]
I had one. Awesome toy for sure. Pretty cool the way this thread has brought a lot of us together. You did a great thing with this thread Boomslang.
3
sumdood
Posts
9285
Joined
3/11/2013
Location
San Clemente, CA, USA
Fantasy
12/21/2019 1:19am

Uncle Tony
Posts
4149
Joined
6/30/2014
Location
New York, NY, USA
12/21/2019 3:08pm
What the hell is that?
Deja New
Posts
2784
Joined
11/22/2016
Location
AU
12/21/2019 3:22pm

3
Deja New
Posts
2784
Joined
11/22/2016
Location
AU
12/21/2019 3:23pm
Uncle Tony wrote:
What the hell is that?
A really angry guy I think it’s cause he’s got a little tinky winky
Uncle Tony
Posts
4149
Joined
6/30/2014
Location
New York, NY, USA
12/21/2019 4:26pm Edited Date/Time 12/21/2019 4:28pm
Uncle Tony wrote:
What the hell is that?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Really?
Really?

yeah man I don’t follow WEE, I have know clue lol
1
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68124
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
12/21/2019 4:47pm Edited Date/Time 12/21/2019 7:18pm
Uncle Tony wrote:
yeah man I don’t follow WEE, I have know clue lol
I used to follow it as a kid. Ultimate Warrior was my favorite.

Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Jake the Snake, Macho Man Randy Savage, Sting, The Bushwakers, Bret Hart, Triple H, The Road Warriors, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, ... the list goes on.

In my opinion, wrestling went to shit after the Attitude era.

Women's matches were as close to onscreen nudity you could watch at that age. Laughing
2

Post a reply to: Memory Lane...who remembers...

The Latest