Lab monkey truck crash.

Jeremy A.K.
Posts
1449
Joined
1/5/2022
Location
North Tonawanda, NY, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2022 7:26pm
https://nypost.com/2022/01/22/lab-monkey-on-the-loose-after-truck-crash…

This is exactly what we need ,WTF. The woman who stopped to help is now sick with some kind of unexplained illness, pinkeye and a cough.
1
|
1/26/2022 7:27am
I read the article and there was no mention of a woman who is now sick because she came into contact with the monkey.

Just curious.
1
Jeremy A.K.
Posts
1449
Joined
1/5/2022
Location
North Tonawanda, NY, USA
1/26/2022 8:28am
Boomslang wrote:
I read the article and there was no mention of a woman who is now sick because she came into contact with the monkey.

Just curious.
https://www.phillyvoice.com/monkeys-pennsylvania-woman-sick-danville-tr…

Heres one I grabbed real quick , I read a few stories this morning and just assumed they all had the same info .
1
Falcon
Posts
12613
Joined
11/16/2011
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
1/26/2022 8:44am
This is just like the runup to the massive pandemic in that movie, Outbreak. Yay, just what we need.
6
1/26/2022 9:08am
Falcon wrote:
This is just like the runup to the massive pandemic in that movie, Outbreak. Yay, just what we need.
Touch some wood there bud. With the amount of shit that's going down lately it won't surprise me at all.

The Shop

1/26/2022 9:18am
Some Monky-business developing from this. I forsee a Kong-size settlement after the law suit.
1
1/26/2022 9:31am
Falcon wrote:
This is just like the runup to the massive pandemic in that movie, Outbreak. Yay, just what we need.
Wasn't the whole point of Outbreak that it wasn't massive and it was contained to the single town which was why firebombing the town was an option to prevent further spread?
1/26/2022 10:14am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2022 10:15am
Did you guys know there’s like a whole brigade of Russians and Chinese and North Koreans and every other pos totalitarian regimes….. they just look at the news and then add weird dumb shit to it to get everybody all fired up and divided? It’s true.


China restricts Facebook to their citizens, but then buys ads on the platform that’s being just openly distributed everywhere in the United States… That’s one strange way to control influence wouldn’t you think?


All right my tinfoil had has a hole in it and I better go put another one on.
10
1/26/2022 11:08am
Truck stop bananas r 1.99 each. What other food do monkeys like ? Asking for a friend
6
1/26/2022 1:01pm
Truck stop bananas r 1.99 each. What other food do monkeys like ? Asking for a friend
Aren’t Walmart parking lots free to park in and then you can get bananas for $.59 a pound…?
rosebud441
Posts
1764
Joined
1/25/2012
Location
Bellingham, WA, USA
1/26/2022 1:11pm
Marcel, is that you?, oh never mind,, if i remember correctly Ross got him into San Diego state
Falcon
Posts
12613
Joined
11/16/2011
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
1/26/2022 1:18pm
Falcon wrote:
This is just like the runup to the massive pandemic in that movie, Outbreak. Yay, just what we need.
Wasn't the whole point of Outbreak that it wasn't massive and it was contained to the single town which was why firebombing the town was an...
Wasn't the whole point of Outbreak that it wasn't massive and it was contained to the single town which was why firebombing the town was an option to prevent further spread?
You know what, you're right. I was thinking of the projections they were showing for the 3-day spread or something.
crowe660
Posts
2284
Joined
8/15/2020
Location
USA
1/26/2022 1:35pm
That lady probably already has a lawyer and she’s probably going to file a lawsuit because she was dumb enough to stick her stupid fat hand in monkey cage.. “
nytsmaC
Posts
5946
Joined
8/10/2009
Location
Frig Off, CA
1/26/2022 2:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/26/2022 2:31pm
Did you guys know there’s like a whole brigade of Russians and Chinese and North Koreans and every other pos totalitarian regimes….. they just look at...
Did you guys know there’s like a whole brigade of Russians and Chinese and North Koreans and every other pos totalitarian regimes….. they just look at the news and then add weird dumb shit to it to get everybody all fired up and divided? It’s true.


China restricts Facebook to their citizens, but then buys ads on the platform that’s being just openly distributed everywhere in the United States… That’s one strange way to control influence wouldn’t you think?


All right my tinfoil had has a hole in it and I better go put another one on.
Russian troll farms are rampant on social media, like shockingly and alarmingly prevalent, and they’re very successful. The internet will be the end of us.
4
early
Posts
10109
Joined
2/13/2013
Location
University Heights, OH, USA
1/26/2022 2:39pm
Falcon wrote:
This is just like the runup to the massive pandemic in that movie, Outbreak. Yay, just what we need.
28 days later too
agn5008
Posts
2082
Joined
3/8/2021
Location
PA, PA, USA
Fantasy
1/26/2022 3:10pm
I’m not far from Danville. Word is the CDC had people there looking for the monkeys. As soon as they were found they were euthanized. I wonder why they had to put them down? It’s very strange. They asked anyone who may have been in close contact with the monkeys to get ahold of the CDC….
4
Falcon
Posts
12613
Joined
11/16/2011
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
1/26/2022 3:41pm
agn5008 wrote:
I’m not far from Danville. Word is the CDC had people there looking for the monkeys. As soon as they were found they were euthanized. I...
I’m not far from Danville. Word is the CDC had people there looking for the monkeys. As soon as they were found they were euthanized. I wonder why they had to put them down? It’s very strange. They asked anyone who may have been in close contact with the monkeys to get ahold of the CDC….
"Nothing to worry about, just come in so we can ask you a few questions..."
3
Jeremy A.K.
Posts
1449
Joined
1/5/2022
Location
North Tonawanda, NY, USA
1/26/2022 4:13pm
agn5008 wrote:
I’m not far from Danville. Word is the CDC had people there looking for the monkeys. As soon as they were found they were euthanized. I...
I’m not far from Danville. Word is the CDC had people there looking for the monkeys. As soon as they were found they were euthanized. I wonder why they had to put them down? It’s very strange. They asked anyone who may have been in close contact with the monkeys to get ahold of the CDC….
Supposedly headed to a lab in florida . All 100 monkeys were put down.
3
agn5008
Posts
2082
Joined
3/8/2021
Location
PA, PA, USA
Fantasy
1/26/2022 4:48pm
agn5008 wrote:
I’m not far from Danville. Word is the CDC had people there looking for the monkeys. As soon as they were found they were euthanized. I...
I’m not far from Danville. Word is the CDC had people there looking for the monkeys. As soon as they were found they were euthanized. I wonder why they had to put them down? It’s very strange. They asked anyone who may have been in close contact with the monkeys to get ahold of the CDC….
Supposedly headed to a lab in florida . All 100 monkeys were put down.
And the bodies were probably dumped in a hole and lit on fire.
4
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
1/26/2022 5:03pm
This thread is as fun as a barrel of monkeys.


2
1/26/2022 7:26pm
Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Post a reply to: Lab monkey truck crash.

The Latest