Hey GuyB

Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
1/5/2011 11:38am
TJ wrote:
[color=blue]No way! This thread needs more bears, way more Shyla, a post from RC16 about tanning with professional wrestlers, a "shut-up you cockgobblers" post from BobbyM...
[color=blue]No way! This thread needs more bears, way more Shyla, a post from RC16 about tanning with professional wrestlers, a "shut-up you cockgobblers" post from BobbyM, & some Yamaboy-syle K-dub photoshops to really amount to much of anything...//TJ[/color]
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
1/5/2011 11:42am
Sherwood wrote:
Please tell me that's not the big bad spinner who acts like a real bad ass on these boards. As well Dave swore he never posted...
Please tell me that's not the big bad spinner who acts like a real bad ass on these boards.



As well Dave swore he never posted as flarider and EID on these boards to me. Now he's saying it only happened once.

People comparing others to hitler. Epic! epic! Epic!

This thread has really delivered
*YAWN*
huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
1/5/2011 11:49am
TJ wrote:
[color=blue]No way! This thread needs more bears, way more Shyla, a post from RC16 about tanning with professional wrestlers, a "shut-up you cockgobblers" post from BobbyM...
[color=blue]No way! This thread needs more bears, way more Shyla, a post from RC16 about tanning with professional wrestlers, a "shut-up you cockgobblers" post from BobbyM, & some Yamaboy-syle K-dub photoshops to really amount to much of anything...//TJ[/color]
Racer92 wrote:
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/database2/Motodrive/our-gang.jpg[/img]

flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
1/5/2011 11:51am
huck wrote:
[IMG]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/huck218/dirtbunny3.jpg[/IMG]

Hey now, she said that was an accident




(Bwaaaaahaaaa)





The Shop

Sherwood
Posts
3682
Joined
5/12/2010
Location
USA
1/5/2011 11:51am
Sherwood wrote:
Please tell me that's not the big bad spinner who acts like a real bad ass on these boards. As well Dave swore he never posted...
Please tell me that's not the big bad spinner who acts like a real bad ass on these boards.



As well Dave swore he never posted as flarider and EID on these boards to me. Now he's saying it only happened once.

People comparing others to hitler. Epic! epic! Epic!

This thread has really delivered
flarider wrote:
*YAWN*
Hahaha
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
1/5/2011 11:55am
Sherwood wrote:
Please tell me that's not the big bad spinner who acts like a real bad ass on these boards. As well Dave swore he never posted...
Please tell me that's not the big bad spinner who acts like a real bad ass on these boards.



As well Dave swore he never posted as flarider and EID on these boards to me. Now he's saying it only happened once.

People comparing others to hitler. Epic! epic! Epic!

This thread has really delivered
flarider wrote:
*YAWN*
Sherwood wrote:
Hahaha
Show me where I said I never posted on here as EID, ever

Prove it

You can't

and it's actually easier to prove that I DID post as EID on here, just by looking up the EID profile, duh.

But you keep tryin', Doc
dr516
Posts
587
Joined
7/10/2008
Location
Visalia, CA, USA
1/5/2011 11:55am
Well done boys that was one classic read.
Sherwood
Posts
3682
Joined
5/12/2010
Location
USA
1/5/2011 12:06pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2011 12:07pm
flarider wrote:
*YAWN*
Sherwood wrote:
Hahaha
flarider wrote:
Show me where I said I never posted on here as EID, ever Prove it You can't and it's actually easier to prove that I DID...
Show me where I said I never posted on here as EID, ever

Prove it

You can't

and it's actually easier to prove that I DID post as EID on here, just by looking up the EID profile, duh.

But you keep tryin', Doc
I'm sorry. I don't save random things people post.



Should I start?



You said it and it really makes no differnce. I just find it funny.
Billy Jack
Posts
1055
Joined
8/29/2010
Location
Loserville, WV, USA
1/5/2011 12:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2011 12:09pm
Billy Jack wrote:
Mother Teresa felt she had faults and Hitler was good with his character, what's your point? My statement that I could be the biggest idiot in...
Mother Teresa felt she had faults and Hitler was good with his character, what's your point? My statement that I could be the biggest idiot in the world was a conditional statement, a if/then statement. You, however, told me that I had the idiot category covered in spades. It was an unprovoked, personal, and off-topic attack on my character -- since you don't know me, your judgement is short-sided. If, as you say, we are going by our internet identity, then what's good for the goose is good for the gander. What type of person attacks others unprovoked? I'd say based on that, your character is lacking, so "someone like you" is a hypocrite if you are going to judge the character of others without looking at the character and actions of yourself.
sc961 wrote:
I get it, so you are comparing me to Hitler... Good deal. The only way this thread gets better is if everyone busts out their red...
I get it, so you are comparing me to Hitler... Good deal.

The only way this thread gets better is if everyone busts out their red wind breakers!

Carry on Billy.
No one compared you to Hitler, read what I wrote. The point was not that you are like Hitler in any way, it was that just because you are fine with your own character, it doesn't mean your character is anything noteworthy. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but if you are going to personally attack me like you did, don't be a hypocrite and talk about other's without taking note of your own self.
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
1/5/2011 12:11pm
flarider wrote:
Hey now, she said that was an accident




(Bwaaaaahaaaa)





Wardrobe malfunction?
sc961
Posts
2242
Joined
12/11/2006
Location
Hutchinson, MN, USA
1/5/2011 12:19pm
Billy, you brought up my character and I responded.
You brought up Hitler, I responded.
You took a jab at Dave, many people responded.
You feel attacked, few seem to agree.
Now I'm a hypocrite for some reason..
You talk round and round in circles saying nothing. Seems to be by design..
Huck likes red wind breakers tied around his waist..
Dave likes drinking engine ice with dinner...
Oh my god now I'm talking in circles saying nothing... WTF..
brent26wood
Posts
1103
Joined
11/1/2006
Location
Washington, DC, USA
1/5/2011 12:25pm
Seriously, how could you jackasses hi-jack my "1st" meltdown thread. I give up.....
txmxer
Posts
9770
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Weatherford, TX, USA
1/5/2011 12:25pm
sc961 wrote:
Billy, you brought up my character and I responded. You brought up Hitler, I responded. You took a jab at Dave, many people responded. You feel...
Billy, you brought up my character and I responded.
You brought up Hitler, I responded.
You took a jab at Dave, many people responded.
You feel attacked, few seem to agree.
Now I'm a hypocrite for some reason..
You talk round and round in circles saying nothing. Seems to be by design..
Huck likes red wind breakers tied around his waist..
Dave likes drinking engine ice with dinner...
Oh my god now I'm talking in circles saying nothing... WTF..



Seig Heil!
huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
1/5/2011 12:25pm
sc961 wrote:
Billy, you brought up my character and I responded. You brought up Hitler, I responded. You took a jab at Dave, many people responded. You feel...
Billy, you brought up my character and I responded.
You brought up Hitler, I responded.
You took a jab at Dave, many people responded.
You feel attacked, few seem to agree.
Now I'm a hypocrite for some reason..
You talk round and round in circles saying nothing. Seems to be by design..
Huck likes red wind breakers tied around his waist..
Dave likes drinking engine ice with dinner...
Oh my god now I'm talking in circles saying nothing... WTF..
It was yellow....
FreshTopEnd
Posts
13358
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
1/5/2011 12:29pm
Well . . . .

Mostly the biggest assholes don't see it that way.
FreshTopEnd
Posts
13358
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
1/5/2011 12:31pm
sc961
Posts
2242
Joined
12/11/2006
Location
Hutchinson, MN, USA
1/5/2011 12:34pm
huck wrote:
It was yellow....
Argumentative bastard...
huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
1/5/2011 12:35pm
huck wrote:
It was yellow....
sc961 wrote:
Argumentative bastard...
Nazi prick!
sc961
Posts
2242
Joined
12/11/2006
Location
Hutchinson, MN, USA
1/5/2011 12:38pm
huck wrote:
Nazi prick!
You been looking in my closet again?
Billy Jack
Posts
1055
Joined
8/29/2010
Location
Loserville, WV, USA
1/5/2011 12:40pm
sc961 wrote:
Billy, you brought up my character and I responded. You brought up Hitler, I responded. You took a jab at Dave, many people responded. You feel...
Billy, you brought up my character and I responded.
You brought up Hitler, I responded.
You took a jab at Dave, many people responded.
You feel attacked, few seem to agree.
Now I'm a hypocrite for some reason..
You talk round and round in circles saying nothing. Seems to be by design..
Huck likes red wind breakers tied around his waist..
Dave likes drinking engine ice with dinner...
Oh my god now I'm talking in circles saying nothing... WTF..
Try again. YOU attacked me and then the responses came. Dave mentioned that the multiple usernames needs to go and I replied that since Dave has more than one username I guess he should be the first to go. Note there was not attack on his character. But you then personally attacked me. It's as clear as day...you said I had the idiot category covered in spades. That's a personal attack. You can deny it all you like, it's a personal attack.
huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
1/5/2011 12:44pm
huck wrote:
Nazi prick!
sc961 wrote:
You been looking in my closet again?
Just when you bound me and threw me in there....
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
1/5/2011 12:47pm
sc961
Posts
2242
Joined
12/11/2006
Location
Hutchinson, MN, USA
1/5/2011 12:49pm
sc961 wrote:
Billy, you brought up my character and I responded. You brought up Hitler, I responded. You took a jab at Dave, many people responded. You feel...
Billy, you brought up my character and I responded.
You brought up Hitler, I responded.
You took a jab at Dave, many people responded.
You feel attacked, few seem to agree.
Now I'm a hypocrite for some reason..
You talk round and round in circles saying nothing. Seems to be by design..
Huck likes red wind breakers tied around his waist..
Dave likes drinking engine ice with dinner...
Oh my god now I'm talking in circles saying nothing... WTF..
Billy Jack wrote:
Try again. YOU attacked me and then the responses came. Dave mentioned that the multiple usernames needs to go and I replied that since Dave has...
Try again. YOU attacked me and then the responses came. Dave mentioned that the multiple usernames needs to go and I replied that since Dave has more than one username I guess he should be the first to go. Note there was not attack on his character. But you then personally attacked me. It's as clear as day...you said I had the idiot category covered in spades. That's a personal attack. You can deny it all you like, it's a personal attack.
You made a personal attack against Dave on page 1. It's clear as day..
I quoted your post on page 2. Idiot is no where to be found. It's clear as day.
I haven't denied anything since this great thread started.

Huck, you son of a bitch!
You promised to never tell about the being bound in my closet!
That was suppose to be our little secret...........
flarider
Posts
25496
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
1/5/2011 12:52pm
Huck is in the closet?


huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
1/5/2011 12:58pm
flarider wrote:
Huck is in the closet?


Just once...outside of Zumbro Falls, MN. I had to get out of a speeding ticket.....
sc961
Posts
2242
Joined
12/11/2006
Location
Hutchinson, MN, USA
1/5/2011 12:59pm
flarider wrote:
Huck is in the closet?


Only when he's tied up, otherwise he came out...
With a yellow windbreaker..
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
1/5/2011 1:00pm
flarider wrote:
Huck is in the closet?


sc961 wrote:
Only when he's tied up, otherwise he came out...
With a yellow windbreaker..
You girls might wanna be careful ! Blink


Crash82
Posts
9022
Joined
9/16/2006
Location
MONTGOMERY, AL, USA
1/5/2011 2:44pm
flarider wrote:
I am not even going to ask why Crash has a picture of Spinner or about his rectal fixation.
LOL...someone sent me the picture after one of his multiple attempts at insulting me for no reason, I thought it was funny because he has stalked me for 8 or more years replying to my posts, being an asshole, calling me out several times, told me he wasn't scared of me a dozen times, he always takes the first jab. To this day I have no idea why he won't let up. What's cool is time and truth pretty much levels the playing field and a picture is worth a thousand words. So ya'll keep hollering crazy when you got issues Dr Phil won't touch.....you're awesome! Happy New Year!
fencepost
Posts
1189
Joined
9/25/2009
Location
T.O., CA, USA
1/5/2011 3:01pm
I just wanted to be apart of the Fuckin looney bin room.

Post a reply to: Hey GuyB

The Latest