Convoy

nytsmaC
Posts
5946
Joined
8/10/2009
Location
Frig Off, CA
2/1/2022 2:29pm
The liberal news sources are hilarious. You can’t make this stuff up.

For everyone who is against these protests, I’m sorry for your loss of your precious mandates and oppression. Unfortunately people can get back to work, small businesses who are not bankrupted yet can start trying to rebuild, and the segregation is going to come to an end. You can still wear a mask and stay indoors all you want though so that’s a win.

13
3
2/1/2022 3:01pm
nytsmaC wrote:
The liberal news sources are hilarious. You can’t make this stuff up. For everyone who is against these protests, I’m sorry for your loss of your...
The liberal news sources are hilarious. You can’t make this stuff up.

For everyone who is against these protests, I’m sorry for your loss of your precious mandates and oppression. Unfortunately people can get back to work, small businesses who are not bankrupted yet can start trying to rebuild, and the segregation is going to come to an end. You can still wear a mask and stay indoors all you want though so that’s a win.

But what about the safety? Are they sure it's safe?!?!
5
3
nytsmaC
Posts
5946
Joined
8/10/2009
Location
Frig Off, CA
2/1/2022 3:53pm
nytsmaC wrote:
The liberal news sources are hilarious. You can’t make this stuff up. For everyone who is against these protests, I’m sorry for your loss of your...
The liberal news sources are hilarious. You can’t make this stuff up.

For everyone who is against these protests, I’m sorry for your loss of your precious mandates and oppression. Unfortunately people can get back to work, small businesses who are not bankrupted yet can start trying to rebuild, and the segregation is going to come to an end. You can still wear a mask and stay indoors all you want though so that’s a win.

But what about the safety? Are they sure it's safe?!?!
They’re so concerned about safety that they have covid-positive nurses working in ER wards. The unvaccinated ones who are healthy, who are the real danger, are sitting at home without pay.
4
3
Falcon
Posts
12602
Joined
11/16/2011
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
2/1/2022 4:00pm
Grinning Grinning Grinning Grinning Grinning

Quoted from Twitter:

The Mayor of Ottawa called some tow companies and asked them to start towing trucks out of the city. The tow companies reply? "We've got Co-vid."
10
2

The Shop

ns503
Posts
4645
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
NS Toolies, CA
2/2/2022 10:48am
Well looks like they might have accomplished one thing. The leader of the opposition party got removed as leader by his own party. It wasn't the main thing, likely far from it, but more like the straw that broke the camel. Don't think his party was happy with how he dealt with it. The latest on a list.
1
bh84
Posts
1750
Joined
8/20/2012
Location
Peterborough, ON, CA
2/2/2022 12:42pm
Man I feel for anyone who's a regular resident of Ottawa having to deal with these assholes honking their horns for 5 days straight. At this point I'd be slashing tires and throwing eggs. What a complete shit show.
1
32
2/2/2022 12:55pm
ns503 wrote:
Well looks like they might have accomplished one thing. The leader of the opposition party got removed as leader by his own party. It wasn't the...
Well looks like they might have accomplished one thing. The leader of the opposition party got removed as leader by his own party. It wasn't the main thing, likely far from it, but more like the straw that broke the camel. Don't think his party was happy with how he dealt with it. The latest on a list.
also:

Saskatchewan pledging to lift all mandates
rural alberta MLAs set to discuss lifting all mandates
Quebec has dropped the tax of the unvaccinated
4
nytsmaC
Posts
5946
Joined
8/10/2009
Location
Frig Off, CA
2/2/2022 12:56pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2022 1:02pm
bh84 wrote:
Man I feel for anyone who's a regular resident of Ottawa having to deal with these assholes honking their horns for 5 days straight. At this...
Man I feel for anyone who's a regular resident of Ottawa having to deal with these assholes honking their horns for 5 days straight. At this point I'd be slashing tires and throwing eggs. What a complete shit show.
Of course you would. People like you only respect violent demonstrations which include vandalism and rioting, you take issue with peaceful ones if they don’t represent your personal agenda.

Protesting may cause inconveniences for some people for the greater good, I guess you were unaware of this.

Go start throwing eggs and slashing tires, you will quickly realize how much restraint these protesters have been exercising. You are not prepared for the inconveniences that the truckers could be causing right now if they chose to. A lot of us are watching from across the country and ready to join them if more support is needed. Fuck around and find out.
17
4
2/2/2022 12:58pm
bh84 wrote:
Man I feel for anyone who's a regular resident of Ottawa having to deal with these assholes honking their horns for 5 days straight. At this...
Man I feel for anyone who's a regular resident of Ottawa having to deal with these assholes honking their horns for 5 days straight. At this point I'd be slashing tires and throwing eggs. What a complete shit show.
HONK!!!

#THEHONKENING

this you bro?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1488732999512383490
2
1
bh84
Posts
1750
Joined
8/20/2012
Location
Peterborough, ON, CA
2/2/2022 1:02pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Of course you would. People like you only respect violent demonstrations which include vandalism and rioting, you take issue with peaceful ones if they don’t represent...
Of course you would. People like you only respect violent demonstrations which include vandalism and rioting, you take issue with peaceful ones if they don’t represent your personal agenda.

Protesting may cause inconveniences for some people for the greater good, I guess you were unaware of this.

Go start throwing eggs and slashing tires, you will quickly realize how much restraint these protesters have been exercising. You are not prepared for the inconveniences that the truckers could be causing right now if they chose to. A lot of us are watching from across the country and ready to join them if more support is needed. Fuck around and find out.
Except they haven't been. They've been allowed to run amok. The police have done absolutely nothing. Talk to the residents that have had their places of work closed, who cant even shop for food and have been subjected to air horns blasting 24/7 for days on end.

Residents are calling the police to report everything from violence to B&E and the police claim they don't have the resources to do anything. Once the RCMP or OPP start trying to push them out you'll see escalation. Same with the BLM stuff, the violence starts when the cops intervene.
19
nytsmaC
Posts
5946
Joined
8/10/2009
Location
Frig Off, CA
2/2/2022 1:06pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2022 1:09pm
bh84 wrote:
Except they haven't been. They've been allowed to run amok. The police have done absolutely nothing. Talk to the residents that have had their places of...
Except they haven't been. They've been allowed to run amok. The police have done absolutely nothing. Talk to the residents that have had their places of work closed, who cant even shop for food and have been subjected to air horns blasting 24/7 for days on end.

Residents are calling the police to report everything from violence to B&E and the police claim they don't have the resources to do anything. Once the RCMP or OPP start trying to push them out you'll see escalation. Same with the BLM stuff, the violence starts when the cops intervene.
Oh, residences have had their places of work closed? The same residences who watched as thousands of small businesses have had to shut their doors across the country and did/said nothing? Excuse me it I’m not more compassionate towards them now.

Can you show me any actual examples of unprovoked violence?
7
3
bh84
Posts
1750
Joined
8/20/2012
Location
Peterborough, ON, CA
2/2/2022 1:10pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Oh, residences have had their places of work closed? The same residences who watched as thousands of small businesses have had to shut their doors across...
Oh, residences have had their places of work closed? The same residences who watched as thousands of small businesses have had to shut their doors across the country and did/said nothing? Excuse me it I’m not more compassionate towards them now.

Can you show me any actual examples of unprovoked violence?
I'm sorry are you not aware that the majority of Ottawa residents aren't politicians? These are regular people like you and me with children and families.
7
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
2/2/2022 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2022 1:11pm
You should probably blame your fearless leader and not your fine citizens who were pushed too far. If they don't stand up now you'll just continue to lose more and more of your personal freedoms.
15
3
M1000
Posts
603
Joined
10/21/2020
Location
CA
2/2/2022 1:12pm
bh84 wrote:
Man I feel for anyone who's a regular resident of Ottawa having to deal with these assholes honking their horns for 5 days straight. At this...
Man I feel for anyone who's a regular resident of Ottawa having to deal with these assholes honking their horns for 5 days straight. At this point I'd be slashing tires and throwing eggs. What a complete shit show.
This is just starting there Stud…. Their will be more protests across all western countries for next 10+ years. While western countries battle it out (left vs right), the Communist China 🇨🇳, will quickly replace America 🇺🇸 as largest, wealthiest nation. The American green back will not be the dominant currency. “The value of your country is dependent on the country citizens output”. China is rapidly increasing their output per person. America won’t bow down easily. Canada which has been lock step with America 🇺🇸, as little brother will also see standard living decrease. Fact is it’s normal progression. You cannot be #1 forever (look at Hannah, Johnson, McGrath, Carmichael, Villopoto, Dungey, Webb, Tomac).
1
3
nytsmaC
Posts
5946
Joined
8/10/2009
Location
Frig Off, CA
2/2/2022 1:13pm
bh84 wrote:
I'm sorry are you not aware that the majority of Ottawa residents aren't politicians? These are regular people like you and me with children and families.
What does that have to do with anything? They chose to live in the capital city and they’re lucky it’s not getting burnt to the ground right now. Start throwing eggs and slashing tires and maybe you can get that going.
4
5
bh84
Posts
1750
Joined
8/20/2012
Location
Peterborough, ON, CA
2/2/2022 1:20pm
You should probably blame your fearless leader and not your fine citizens who were pushed too far. If they don't stand up now you'll just continue...
You should probably blame your fearless leader and not your fine citizens who were pushed too far. If they don't stand up now you'll just continue to lose more and more of your personal freedoms.
This is why Americans shouldn't comment on Canadian issues. The lockdowns, travel restrictions, closures of non essential businesses etc are Provincial government's responsibility. The Federal government has nothing to do with it. The restrictions were also set to be rolled back at the end of January and they have been.


The vaccine mandate for truckers to cross the border is the responsibility of the federal government, but that's only for trucks coming into Canada. The US has the same rule for trucks going into the US, so if they want it to change, they'll also have to try to take over Washington DC. Bold strategy considering the US is a lot shootier than Canada.

I'm by no means a Trudeau fan, my honest opinion is that he's a putz, refusing to cave to the demands of the protesters is the first indication I've ever seen that he may have a spine.

So, someone tell me, why the hell are they in Ottawa?
1
18
bh84
Posts
1750
Joined
8/20/2012
Location
Peterborough, ON, CA
2/2/2022 1:21pm
nytsmaC wrote:
What does that have to do with anything? They chose to live in the capital city and they’re lucky it’s not getting burnt to the ground...
What does that have to do with anything? They chose to live in the capital city and they’re lucky it’s not getting burnt to the ground right now. Start throwing eggs and slashing tires and maybe you can get that going.
Guy who supports "Freedom Convoy" totally fine with people's freedom being taken away. A tad hypocritical don't you think?
1
13
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
2/2/2022 1:23pm
Because they don't want to be forced to inject something into their bodies or not be allowed to work. Pretty simple really.
5
4
bh84
Posts
1750
Joined
8/20/2012
Location
Peterborough, ON, CA
2/2/2022 1:25pm
Because they don't want to be forced to inject something into their bodies or not be allowed to work. Pretty simple really.
So they drove across an entire continent to complain about being told to get a needle. In other words, they're a bunch of babies.
3
16
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
2/2/2022 1:26pm
Because they don't want to be forced to inject something into their bodies or not be allowed to work. Pretty simple really.
bh84 wrote:
So they drove across an entire continent to complain about being told to get a needle. In other words, they're a bunch of babies.
DId you get your shots?
1
2/2/2022 1:26pm
HONK!!!

#THEHONKENING

this you bro?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1488732999512383490
bh84 wrote:
Hey genius, we really don't want or need input from the states. If these clowns want Canada to be the States maybe they can move there.
I hope no one in ottawa sleeps until all the mandates are lifted



HONK!

2
1
2/2/2022 1:28pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2022 1:35pm
Because they don't want to be forced to inject something into their bodies or not be allowed to work. Pretty simple really.
bh84 wrote:
So they drove across an entire continent to complain about being told to get a needle. In other words, they're a bunch of babies.
cLoWn Go HOnK!!



....actually, im sorry for being a dick, but this shit has gone on long enough.. then your dickbag PM wont acknowledge them or talk with them. on top of that, he says this:

(see next post)
1
3
2/2/2022 1:36pm
Because they don't want to be forced to inject something into their bodies or not be allowed to work. Pretty simple really.
bh84 wrote:
So they drove across an entire continent to complain about being told to get a needle. In other words, they're a bunch of babies.
cLoWn Go HOnK!! ....actually, im sorry for being a dick, but this shit has gone on long enough.. then your dickbag PM wont acknowledge them or...
cLoWn Go HOnK!!



....actually, im sorry for being a dick, but this shit has gone on long enough.. then your dickbag PM wont acknowledge them or talk with them. on top of that, he says this:

(see next post)

2
1
bh84
Posts
1750
Joined
8/20/2012
Location
Peterborough, ON, CA
2/2/2022 1:47pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2022 1:50pm
cLoWn Go HOnK!! ....actually, im sorry for being a dick, but this shit has gone on long enough.. then your dickbag PM wont acknowledge them or...
cLoWn Go HOnK!!



....actually, im sorry for being a dick, but this shit has gone on long enough.. then your dickbag PM wont acknowledge them or talk with them. on top of that, he says this:

(see next post)
Considering the fact that there have been multiple threats made against his life and that from some of their messaging their end goal is to dissolve and replace the government I wouldn't want to meet with them either. He's a grade A doofus but I can't blame him on that one.

As for the other stuff, I'm a cancer survivor with grandparents who fought in both world wars. So seeing Terry Fox's statue messed with, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier danced on, the War Memorial pissed on and certain individuals with Nazi flags/paraphernalia really put any thoughts of sympathy towards these people to bed for me.
1
16
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
2/2/2022 1:55pm
Did you get your shots?
4
2
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
2/2/2022 2:15pm
That must be a hard quesiton.
3
2
bh84
Posts
1750
Joined
8/20/2012
Location
Peterborough, ON, CA
2/2/2022 2:21pm
That must be a hard quesiton.
I did. I believe in medical science, without it I would have died before I turned 18. I spoke do my doctor, he recommended it and so I got it. Took 15 minutes and I went back to work. Really not a big deal.
2
12
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
2/2/2022 2:22pm
That must be a hard quesiton.
bh84 wrote:
I did. I believe in medical science, without it I would have died before I turned 18. I spoke do my doctor, he recommended it and...
I did. I believe in medical science, without it I would have died before I turned 18. I spoke do my doctor, he recommended it and so I got it. Took 15 minutes and I went back to work. Really not a big deal.
And I bet not one of those truckers tried to stop you. Since you got your shot why should you care if they get theirs?
5
4

Post a reply to: Convoy

The Latest