Better Call Saul.

kongols
Edited Date/Time 5/6/2020 2:50pm
New season started not long ago.
Another awesome, awesome show.
|
crowe176
3/3/2020 2:45am
Is it close to as good as Breaking Bad? I started watching it and kind of forgot about it.
reded
3/3/2020 3:15am
I like it better than Breaking Bad. Jessie ruined BB for me, I couldn’t stand his character.
ns503
3/3/2020 3:49am
I lost track of it, thanks for the reminder.

I went right into BCS on Netflix, after watching the entire BB, last year. Netflix here didn't have the former last season up yet then, I will have to go check in on it again. Great stuff.
Nighttrain
3/3/2020 4:06am
I’m watching the current season on AMC. Last night’s episode was fantastic.

The Shop

Chance1216
3/3/2020 4:42am
Very good show. I was thinking of posting this just the other day. Ya beat me to it. 👍
3/3/2020 4:43am
I like it (though haven't started the latest season just yet) but have sometimes found the Jimmy McGill character a bit too quirky to be believable - that's about my only gripe. That said still a very good show imo.
MotoDogg
3/3/2020 5:23am
If he gives really good advice to really bad people, does that mean he is a bad lawyer?
XMuttX
3/3/2020 8:50am
BCS is much, much better than BB. Fun sight seeing my hometown also.
Stuntman949
3/3/2020 10:08am
I feel like BCS is the treat you receive after watching BB
crowe176
3/3/2020 12:17pm
Guess my weekend is fuct then.
3/4/2020 5:24am
I'm stuck on season 3 and I find it really slow. Just can't get me through it. Does it get better or does it stay like that for the entire show?
XXVoid MainXX
3/4/2020 6:12am
I watched the first two episodes of season 5. Had a hard time keeping my attention on it. Still liked the early seasons of BB much better although I didn't care for the Jesse character.
sende
Fantasy
4429th
3/4/2020 11:06am
Shaping up tp be a great season again. Every season has been better than the last. Oh, and if Jesse's character in BB is annoying, I understand. But not caring for him is equivalent for not understanding the whole show.
JustMX
3/5/2020 6:55am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2020 6:57am
Seems like every season it starts slow and when it comes together it is a frenzy that leaves you wanting more when the credits pop up on the season final.

Meanwhile, enjoy little things like the film of the ants climbing the ice cream cone last week.

I do need some help though.

I never could see what was on the picture that the bartender was asked to take down. Anybody's vision better than mine?
Chance1216
3/6/2020 2:30pm
JustMX wrote:
Seems like every season it starts slow and when it comes together it is a frenzy that leaves you wanting more when the credits pop up...
Seems like every season it starts slow and when it comes together it is a frenzy that leaves you wanting more when the credits pop up on the season final.

Meanwhile, enjoy little things like the film of the ants climbing the ice cream cone last week.

I never could see what was on the picture that the bartender was asked to take down. Anybody's vision better than mine?
Sydney opera house
JustMX
3/6/2020 3:37pm
JustMX wrote:
Seems like every season it starts slow and when it comes together it is a frenzy that leaves you wanting more when the credits pop up...

Chance1216 wrote:
Sydney opera house [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/03/06/408926/s1200_2F3ACE9A_9159_4AD0_87A4_F8837F1064BB.jpg[/img]
Sydney opera house
Then I am sure missing something.

Why would Mike get all torn up about a picture of the Sydney opera house?
Chance1216
3/6/2020 4:30pm
JustMX wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:
Sydney opera house [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/03/06/408926/s1200_2F3ACE9A_9159_4AD0_87A4_F8837F1064BB.jpg[/img]
Sydney opera house
JustMX wrote:
Then I am sure missing something.

Why would Mike get all torn up about a picture of the Sydney opera house?
No idea myself.
500guy
3/6/2020 5:17pm
While the scene is never explained within the episode, Mike appears to take issue with the postcard since it reminds him of Werner Ziegler, the engineer whom he was ordered to kill in season 4. In the episode “Something Stupid,” Mike brings Ziegler and the men contracted to build Fring’s super-lab to a strip club as a break from their construction work. Noticing Ziegler’s lack of interest in the dancers, Mike takes him to a bar instead where Ziegler tells Mike about his father, the engineer behind the Sydney Opera House. When Mike sees the postcard of the Sydney Opera House at the bar, the photo of the famous structure reminds Mike of Ziegler and increases his guilt over killing him in order to protect Fring’s operation.
Chance1216
3/6/2020 5:47pm
500guy wrote:
While the scene is never explained within the episode, Mike appears to take issue with the postcard since it reminds him of Werner Ziegler, the engineer...
While the scene is never explained within the episode, Mike appears to take issue with the postcard since it reminds him of Werner Ziegler, the engineer whom he was ordered to kill in season 4. In the episode “Something Stupid,” Mike brings Ziegler and the men contracted to build Fring’s super-lab to a strip club as a break from their construction work. Noticing Ziegler’s lack of interest in the dancers, Mike takes him to a bar instead where Ziegler tells Mike about his father, the engineer behind the Sydney Opera House. When Mike sees the postcard of the Sydney Opera House at the bar, the photo of the famous structure reminds Mike of Ziegler and increases his guilt over killing him in order to protect Fring’s operation.
Dang dude! I’m impressed.
I totally didn’t remember or get that.
I think I need to go back and watch the entire series and pay a little more attention. It’s surprising how many little details can be overlooked and this is a perfect example.
500guy
3/6/2020 6:54pm
500guy wrote:
While the scene is never explained within the episode, Mike appears to take issue with the postcard since it reminds him of Werner Ziegler, the engineer...
Chance1216 wrote:
Dang dude! I’m impressed. I totally didn’t remember or get that. I think I need to go back and watch the entire series and pay a...
I think I need to go back and watch the entire series and pay a little more attention. It’s surprising how many little details can be overlooked and this is a perfect example.
To be fair I googled that answer, I thought it was about the memory of his son.
Chance1216
3/6/2020 7:39pm
500guy wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
Dang dude! I’m impressed. I totally didn’t remember or get that. I think I need to go back and watch the entire series and pay a...
500guy wrote:
I actually thought it was about his son as well.
Nighttrain
3/6/2020 8:19pm
500guy wrote:
Same here, I assumed wrongly. And the scenes with the ants on the ice cream cone.....every episode is like a William Faulkner novel. The symbolism is complex and profoundly develops the theme.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
3/6/2020 8:59pm
Very artsy show. I love this style of production.
JustMX
3/7/2020 3:18am
500guy wrote:
Thanks,

I guess I need to get a HD tv, or glasses, because I never could even make out what the picture was.

Of course my memory is about like my vision so I wouldn't have remembered the connection with Zeigler anyway.
G-man
3/31/2020 11:14am
Great season so far and like others have said it took a while for it to get going especially in the early seasons.

The writers are great as well as the film crew it's very much Breaking Bad like. 👍
JustMX
3/31/2020 1:08pm
They came up with a crazy shot last night.

When he is peeking around the corner at the murder victims family his face is reflected off the black marble wall like a mirror except darker.
Kind of freaky.

Then his late brothers partner pops up and just wow, meltdown huh?
Nighttrain
3/31/2020 8:52pm
JustMX wrote:
They came up with a crazy shot last night. When he is peeking around the corner at the murder victims family his face is reflected off...
They came up with a crazy shot last night.

When he is peeking around the corner at the murder victims family his face is reflected off the black marble wall like a mirror except darker.
Kind of freaky.

Then his late brothers partner pops up and just wow, meltdown huh?
And the ceiling tiles in the court room had serious water stains and rot around the HVAC vents.

Post a reply to: Better Call Saul.

The Latest