100% Certified

Related:
Create New Tag

9/12/2017 5:46 AM

Bat. Shit. Crazy.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

9/12/2017 6:28 AM

Nice , I can't wait to watch it when I get home to hear the audio.

|

9/12/2017 6:53 AM

You just don't understand their culture.......

|

9/12/2017 7:42 AM

All I heard was "open case" and "video this". All I saw was a chick trying to set up the officer and a pussy of a husband.

|

9/12/2017 7:47 AM

Wow.

|

9/12/2017 8:51 AM

It really gets good once her husband tries to talk to her when she's in the back of the patrol car.

blink

|

"We don't rent pigs."

9/12/2017 11:36 AM

She probably has grown up so that every time she cried she got her way, She tried to lay it on thick this time and got nowhere ....Looks like she gets what she wants. Nice Beamer, What a fuckin snowflake,

Husband a Pussy? What did you want him to do, Kick the Cops ass? sounds like he's a man of reason. try being around that shit everyday.

Only thing she didn't lie about was "I need help!"


Thought of this Vid when she was going on to Husband in the car...Might be her

|

9/12/2017 11:40 AM

I bet she's a handful in the bedroom. ermm

|

9/12/2017 12:35 PM

I think what the guy above meant when he said the husband is a pussy is....he is obviously extremely pussy whipped to still be married to that crazy ass chick. I feel sorry for him. Imagine living with that.

|

9/12/2017 1:08 PM

AHHH, thxs

|

9/12/2017 1:11 PM

My favorites were.............
"What you want me to un-arrest you?"
"(crying like a baby) Stop looking at me angrily!?

|

9/12/2017 4:13 PM

Old-Man wrote:

She probably has grown up so that every time she cried she got her way, She tried to lay it on thick this time and got nowhere ....Looks like she gets what she wants. Nice Beamer, What a fuckin snowflake,

Husband a Pussy? What did you want him to do, Kick the Cops ass? sounds like he's a man of reason. try being around that shit everyday.

Only thing she didn't lie about was "I need help!"


Thought of this Vid when she was going on to Husband in the car...Might be her

Nope thought he was great with the police officer other than trying to talk to him about her reaction. Feel like he handled it poorly with the wife. One showing up for a speeding ticket, calling her mother, doing nothing about her reaction other than accepting it, etc.

|

9/12/2017 4:16 PM

WhiteTaco wrote:

I think what the guy above meant when he said the husband is a pussy is....he is obviously extremely pussy whipped to still be married to that crazy ass chick. I feel sorry for him. Imagine living with that.

Yeah, I guess maybe it could be viewed that way, but I thought what a pussy especially after he called her mom. Guess pussy whipped is better

|

9/12/2017 4:28 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Nope thought he was great with the police officer other than trying to talk to him about her reaction. Feel like he handled it poorly with the wife. One showing up for a speeding ticket, calling her mother, doing nothing about her reaction other than accepting it, etc.

What sort of stood out to me is how the officer reacted when the husband approached, especially when his hands went behind his back to his pockets, etc. I've seen cops freak when anyone else got anywhere near the situation, even when it's been a straightforward ticket.

This officer kept his cool pretty well, and it's a stark contrast to many incidents we've been seeing for a while now.

|

9/12/2017 5:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2017 5:05 PM

I made it about 5:20 No way she should get arrested for not signing a damn traffic ticket. She should get arrested for all that screaming and crying over it though Yikes!
Maybe the loony bin sheesh

|

9/12/2017 6:03 PM

I'm guessing that she did not stand for the National Anthem on Monday Night Football. Probably doesn't let him watch it anyway. Probably doesn't want to watch it. Probably does whatever she says so she wont scream.

Goddam I love my wife.

X wife.

|

9/12/2017 6:44 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

You just don't understand their culture.......

laughing laughing laughing
|

9/12/2017 7:07 PM

Old-Man wrote:

She probably has grown up so that every time she cried she got her way, She tried to lay it on thick this time and got nowhere ....Looks like she gets what she wants. Nice Beamer, What a fuckin snowflake,

Husband a Pussy? What did you want him to do, Kick the Cops ass? sounds like he's a man of reason. try being around that shit everyday.

Only thing she didn't lie about was "I need help!"


Thought of this Vid when she was going on to Husband in the car...Might be her

JRT812 wrote:

Nope thought he was great with the police officer other than trying to talk to him about her reaction. Feel like he handled it poorly with the wife. One showing up for a speeding ticket, calling her mother, doing nothing about her reaction other than accepting it, etc.

APLMAN99 wrote:

What sort of stood out to me is how the officer reacted when the husband approached, especially when his hands went behind his back to his pockets, etc. I've seen cops freak when anyone else got anywhere near the situation, even when it's been a straightforward ticket.

This officer kept his cool pretty well, and it's a stark contrast to many incidents we've been seeing for a while now.

Yup that too.

|

9/12/2017 10:26 PM

"arrested again!"
Not her first rodeo.

|

9/13/2017 2:28 AM

id date her

|

9/13/2017 4:36 AM

rongi#401 wrote:

id date her

laughing
|

"We don't rent pigs."

9/13/2017 6:15 AM

rongi#401 wrote:

id date her

I'm pretty sure that I've dated a couple of her in my younger years..........

Thankfully reason won out over immediate gratification and those types were catch-and-release. Because one of those would be WAY over the limit.

|

9/13/2017 6:25 AM

I wanted to punch myself in the face after hearing that.

|

9/13/2017 6:55 AM

I wouldn't be able to close my eyes at night with that in my house. Sounded like demons were speaking thru her a couple times. I would of let her go to jail so I could pack my bags and dissappear.

Seriously though I didn't think a cop can drag you out of the car and arrest you for not signing a ticket ?

|

9/13/2017 9:28 AM

Husband was making all sorts of excuses for her. She was brutalized by cops, went to court, she's emotional, blah blah blah. Hell, her logic was terrible. I've never had a speeding ticket in the last X amount of years. Well, you've had two on this road this year already. . .

Clearly not the brightest crayon in the box.

|

9/13/2017 9:56 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Husband was making all sorts of excuses for her. She was brutalized by cops, went to court, she's emotional, blah blah blah. Hell, her logic was terrible. I've never had a speeding ticket in the last X amount of years. Well, you've had two on this road this year already. . .

Clearly not the brightest crayon in the box.

I believe the saying is: Not the brightest knife in the chandelier.

|

I can do anything, I'm an expert.
MotoTribology.com - Motorcycle Lubrication Education

9/13/2017 10:35 AM

My wife thought I was watching porn. laughing

|

9/13/2017 11:14 AM

MR. X wrote:

My wife thought I was watching porn. laughing

Dr Pepper on computer screen ! laughing laughing laughing

|

"We don't rent pigs."

9/13/2017 11:15 AM

SCR wrote:

I wouldn't be able to close my eyes at night with that in my house. Sounded like demons were speaking thru her a couple times. I would of let her go to jail so I could pack my bags and dissappear.

Seriously though I didn't think a cop can drag you out of the car and arrest you for not signing a ticket ?

I hadn't thought about it, simply because signing it isn't an admission of guilt but just a verification that you received the notice and will either appear to contest it or decide to pay it (and THEN plead guilty).

A quick google search says that if you don't sign, the police are likely to take you into custody until you are brought before the court. It seems a bit harsh, but it sort of makes sense that being that all you have to do is sign to acknowledge that you'll either appear or pay and if you refuse it's likely that you intend to do neither.

|

9/13/2017 11:16 AM

MR. X wrote:

My wife thought I was watching porn. laughing

She must know that crying is your preferred foreplay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

|