where is Broc Hepler?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2011 2:53 PM

anybody know something about BH60? he used to be really fast but really good to be on the floor. The last i heard about him, that he was resting in his home due to a head injury or something like that. }Any news about him?

thx

2/1/2011 2:59 PM

He goes to BCCC to be exact, wants to be a gym teacher he said at the High Point national. Still rides a YZ250, hasn't raced locally as far as I know. He also sells studded tires for people who want to ride during the winter up here

2/1/2011 3:04 PM

"Please don't feed the Drama Queens"

2/1/2011 3:06 PM

WOW!! that is really good so he quit racing!! thanks for the info!

2/1/2011 3:24 PM

DC and RacerX should really hit him up and do thier next "where are they now?" interview with him!

2/1/2011 4:07 PM

shaner708 wrote:

He goes to BCCC to be exact, wants to be a gym teacher he said at the High Point national. Still rides a YZ250, hasn't raced locally as far as I know. He also sells studded tires for people who want to ride during the winter up here

good for him...right on

2/1/2011 4:27 PM

Van Hepler

2/1/2011 4:37 PM

He said recently he hasn't given up on racing just yet, but is continuing his education for when he finally does. Broc has had so many head injuries (concussions) that the risk of more severe and permanent damage is very real.

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

2/1/2011 4:38 PM

TerryK wrote:

He said recently he hasn't given up on racing just yet, but is continuing his education for when he finally does. Broc has had so many head injuries (concussions) that the risk of more severe and permanent damage is very real.

smart kid...there's more to life than racing...and er concussions

2/1/2011 6:07 PM

broc said in a interview that racing was still a possibility, but was enjoying normal life.

2/1/2011 11:45 PM

Got his wins when the money was really good.

So now he does whatever the fuck he wants.

Rests his head or tells the hotties at school how he laid the wood at Unadilla. And other spots.

Broc can walk away.

Iceman did his thang.

Stay cold Ice!

2/2/2011 12:18 AM

TerryK wrote:

That's why I stopped riding. They add up.

Sometimes, Gravity just sucks.

2/2/2011 4:04 AM

Matthes needs to track Hepler down for a podcast!

2/2/2011 4:18 AM

burnside wrote:

Matthes needs to track Hepler down for a podcast!

Agree!