guyb

hillbilly
4/7/2009 2:01pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:00am
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been.

You have tried for years to pin it down and any sane person woulda pulled the plug and moved on.

My question is how many posters break your rule or cross your line?

Is it the same guy(s) that it has been for years?3 or 4?10 or 20?

I thank you for the place you have made and the friendship of you and countless others.I've helped many people on here and love doing that.I've sent out many jhars of shine and have kept a book of all the adresses(3 are now dead) and have gotten back as much as sent.

You go ahead and draw the line in the sand where ever you see it needs to be,I will stay on the right side of that line,you delete the ones that dont.

IT IS YOUR HOUSE AND ALL SHOULD RESPECT A MAN IN HIS HOUSE.

|
GoRide2
4/7/2009 2:03pm
I think that when you have a team manager who isn't well liked stirring shit up as if he is a regular fan, it is unrealistic to expect people to post about in in a civil manner.
88sdad
4/7/2009 2:07pm
GoRide2 wrote:
I think that when you have a team manager who isn't well liked stirring shit up as if he is a regular fan, it is unrealistic...
I think that when you have a team manager who isn't well liked stirring shit up as if he is a regular fan, it is unrealistic to expect people to post about in in a civil manner.
What the hell does that have to do with what hillbilly wrote?

The Shop

500guy
4/7/2009 2:08pm
I can live with that, good call Dave
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
4/7/2009 2:12pm
GoRide2 wrote:
I think that when you have a team manager who isn't well liked stirring shit up as if he is a regular fan, it is unrealistic...
I'd say you've got a lot to learn about life.
FishBone
4/7/2009 2:13pm
hillbilly wrote:
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been. You have tried...
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been.

You have tried for years to pin it down and any sane person woulda pulled the plug and moved on.

I thank you for the place you have made and the friendship of you and countless others.I've helped many people on here and love doing that.I've sent out many jhars of shine and have kept a book of all the adresses(3 are now dead) and have gotten back as much as sent.

You go ahead and draw the line in the sand where ever you see it needs to be,I will stay on the right side of that line,you delete the ones that dont.

"I've sent out many jhars of shine"

so basically you’re a fugitive
GoRide2
4/7/2009 2:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2009 2:17pm
GoRide2 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Maybe so... but that doesn't mean that what I said doesn't apply to this situation.

and also, you are just a forum mod.. who are you to tell me what I need to learn about life?
MxDaD324
4/7/2009 2:18pm
What do you expect when its a free public forum? People have different views and different ways they word their views. Your never going to make everyone happy.
Does GuyB really think that the hundreds or thousands that post on here will follow some sort of guideline? Wont happen.
People get all worked up on here about the way people express their beliefs, but is it really that big of a deal?
There is nothing anyone could say on here that would affect me personally so i really dont care. Call me names, bash on riders, or whatever. Life is to short to sweat this small crap.
If i said James Stewart sucked and he was an idiot and he couldnt ride a dirtbike to save his life, what exactly happens to someone that supposedly takes offense to comments like these? Nothing
I hear people us the term disrespecting other riders. What exactly does that mean?
Im sure the riders dont give a crap what people like you or I think, so why would we?
Soozie125
4/7/2009 2:19pm
hillbilly wrote:
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been. You have tried...

How many people have you threatened on here?

Don't pretend to be some model citizen.
4/7/2009 2:28pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2009 2:29pm
GoRide2 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
GoRide2 wrote:
Maybe so... but that doesn't mean that what I said doesn't apply to this situation. and also, you are just a forum mod.. who are you...
Maybe so... but that doesn't mean that what I said doesn't apply to this situation.

and also, you are just a forum mod.. who are you to tell me what I need to learn about life?
Who cares what the manager of any team says or does. Do you work for him? Do I? Does half the people on this forum? I doubt it. What happens with the racing should really have no effect on what people post in these forums. Its highly unlikely what you, me, or anyonelse posts on this site is going to change or alter the way things are going in the series or the people involved in it. There is obviously rules to this site and we are expected to follow them. Im not tryin to sound like im brownnosing anyone here cause i am not. I myself tend to post some comments that are borderline unacceptable, but the garbage that you just spewed out has absolutley nothing to do with the topic of this forum. Hench I get to say it again STFU NOOB. GuyB, you should cut this mouthy clown.
rocrac
4/7/2009 2:30pm
hillbilly wrote:

Soozie125 wrote:
How many people have you threatened on here?

Don't pretend to be some model citizen.
I think he made it pretty clear he would except the consequences should he cross the line Guyb crosses in the sand.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
4/7/2009 2:30pm
MxDaD324 wrote: Does GuyB really think that the hundreds or thousands that post on here will follow some sort of guideline? Wont happen.

Thanks, that tells me a lot about how I should handle your status here in the future.

Yeah, I do expect people to follow guidelines. We don't have to be the bridge for every web troll out there.
flarider
4/7/2009 2:34pm
GoRide2 wrote:
Maybe so... but that doesn't mean that what I said doesn't apply to this situation. and also, you are just a forum mod.. who are you...

Bye Bye
Thanks for playing
Slow ~ Pro
4/7/2009 2:34pm
I think you should be less easy, and start making examples.

Of course, rules don't apply to me right ?

Carry on.
MxDaD324
4/7/2009 2:36pm
GuyB wrote:
MxDaD324 wrote: Does GuyB really think that the hundreds or thousands that post on here will follow some sort of guideline? Wont happen. Thanks, that tells...
MxDaD324 wrote: Does GuyB really think that the hundreds or thousands that post on here will follow some sort of guideline? Wont happen.

Thanks, that tells me a lot about how I should handle your status here in the future.

Yeah, I do expect people to follow guidelines. We don't have to be the bridge for every web troll out there.
Not sure what my status has to do with my thoughts but its all good...
I didnt say i wouldnt like everyone to follow guidelines, my personal opinion is it wont happen. Thats all, nothing else.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4133rd
4/7/2009 2:38pm
GuyB wrote:
MxDaD324 wrote: Does GuyB really think that the hundreds or thousands that post on here will follow some sort of guideline? Wont happen. Thanks, that tells...

This thread actually is starting to look like a pretty effective sieve to sort that sort of thing out.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
4/7/2009 2:40pm
This thread actually is starting to look like a pretty effective sieve to sort that sort of thing out.
Yeah, when people are willing to toss themselves under a bus, I agree.
flarider
4/7/2009 2:42pm
Suicide by Moderator?
G-man
4/7/2009 2:45pm
rocrac wrote:
I think he made it pretty clear he would except the consequences should he cross the line Guyb crosses in the sand.
That's the part I've never understood. The "line in the sand" has NEVER been the same for ALL members here. Some cross it all the time and are still spewing their BS day after day.....

My suggestion--The Line (RULES) should be the SAME for EVERYBODY, doesn't matter if you spend you're life on here with 10 zillion posts. Cool
GoRide2
4/7/2009 2:46pm
rocrac wrote:
G-man wrote:
That's the part I've never understood. The "line in the sand" has NEVER been the same for ALL members here. Some cross it all the time...
That's the part I've never understood. The "line in the sand" has NEVER been the same for ALL members here. Some cross it all the time and are still spewing their BS day after day.....

My suggestion--The Line (RULES) should be the SAME for EVERYBODY, doesn't matter if you spend you're life on here with 10 zillion posts. Cool
You are right.
Slow ~ Pro
4/7/2009 2:48pm
rocrac wrote:
G-man wrote:
That's the part I've never understood. The "line in the sand" has NEVER been the same for ALL members here. Some cross it all the time...

GoRide2 wrote:
You are right.
I wish I had 10 zillion post...That would be so cool.

rocrac
4/7/2009 2:52pm
We don't need no stinking rules. Guyb built the best mx website on the planet because there are no rules. Recommendations for the noobs are fine..
GoRide2
4/7/2009 2:54pm
rocrac wrote:
We don't need no stinking rules. Guyb built the best mx website on the planet because there are no rules. Recommendations for the noobs are fine..
times have changed.
jtomasik
4/7/2009 2:56pm
GoRide2 wrote:

He's a guy who displays common sense a lot more than you seem to. Being a forum moderator has nothing to do with it.

Maybe you need to shut the fuck up and pay attention.
mrquick
4/7/2009 2:57pm
Define Noob.
4/7/2009 2:58pm
GoRide2 wrote:

jtomasik wrote:
He's a guy who displays common sense a lot more than you seem to. Being a forum moderator has nothing to do with it. Maybe you...
He's a guy who displays common sense a lot more than you seem to. Being a forum moderator has nothing to do with it.

Maybe you need to shut the fuck up and pay attention.
WOW looks like we are agreeing on something.
rocrac
4/7/2009 3:04pm
mrquick wrote:
Define Noob.
I am thinking in terms of someone brand new who should read some recommendations so they don't get their feelings hurt when their first post is spam and they get squashed.
KAWboy14
4/7/2009 3:07pm
GuyB wrote:

"out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks"

people cant hide who they are, for sure!
Evans
4/7/2009 3:13pm
Smack the law down GuyB get rid of the haters!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a reply to: guyb

The Latest