guyb

FishBone
Posts
962
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Ho Chi Minh City, VN
4/7/2009 7:01pm
Void Main wrote:
Was.
did the "Council of Moto-Board Insiders" vote on it ... or was it a solo click
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
4/7/2009 7:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2009 7:06pm
Void Main wrote:
Was.
FishBone wrote:
did the "Council of Moto-Board Insiders" vote on it ... or was it a solo click
I think it was more of a case of accidentally pulling the pin on a grenade and forgetting to throw it. Smile
jonjon714
Posts
5916
Joined
4/29/2008
Location
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
4/7/2009 7:19pm
Good points from everybody, but I have a question, with all the bitching and fighting that has gone on in the past and present, and the...
Good points from everybody, but I have a question, with all the bitching and fighting that has gone on in the past and present, and the other features, pics, forums, and news is what make's MD/Vital the greatest motoboard in history?..
GoRide2 wrote:
the bitching and fighting make this place great. Unfortunately that greatness has turned into a click fest.
If you don't like it or approve the of the way GuyB runs things...carry your ass. Go start your own board to your specs.

Your remind me of "that guy" who just took the beating of his life but keeps getting back up for more. Just STFU already.
TerryK
Posts
9899
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
CA
4/7/2009 8:31pm
Who cares what the manager of any team says or does. Do you work for him? Do I? Does half the people on this forum? I...
Who cares what the manager of any team says or does. Do you work for him? Do I? Does half the people on this forum? I doubt it. What happens with the racing should really have no effect on what people post in these forums. Its highly unlikely what you, me, or anyonelse posts on this site is going to change or alter the way things are going in the series or the people involved in it. There is obviously rules to this site and we are expected to follow them. Im not tryin to sound like im brownnosing anyone here cause i am not. I myself tend to post some comments that are borderline unacceptable, but the garbage that you just spewed out has absolutley nothing to do with the topic of this forum. Hench I get to say it again STFU NOOB. GuyB, you should cut this mouthy clown.
Hey! Didn't we have a discussion about noobs telling people to stfu?? You have to earn that privilege remember?

j/k brother! now...............oh, you know the drill. Grinning

The Shop

hillbilly
Posts
9079
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Afton, TN, USA
4/7/2009 8:52pm
hillbilly wrote:
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been. You have tried...
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been.

You have tried for years to pin it down and any sane person woulda pulled the plug and moved on.

My question is how many posters break your rule or cross your line?

Is it the same guy(s) that it has been for years?3 or 4?10 or 20?

I thank you for the place you have made and the friendship of you and countless others.I've helped many people on here and love doing that.I've sent out many jhars of shine and have kept a book of all the adresses(3 are now dead) and have gotten back as much as sent.

You go ahead and draw the line in the sand where ever you see it needs to be,I will stay on the right side of that line,you delete the ones that dont.

IT IS YOUR HOUSE AND ALL SHOULD RESPECT A MAN IN HIS HOUSE.



Soozie125 wrote:
How many people have you threatened on here?

Don't pretend to be some model citizen.
never threaten until provoked to,get it straight momma's boy
hillbilly
Posts
9079
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Afton, TN, USA
4/7/2009 8:55pm
rocrac wrote:
We don't need no stinking rules. Guyb built the best mx website on the planet because there are no rules. Recommendations for the noobs are fine..
GoRide2 wrote:
times have changed.
yeah,young people aint tuff enuff anymore
hillbilly
Posts
9079
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Afton, TN, USA
4/7/2009 8:59pm
ha,it looks that way but no

I thoughht I'd killed mxking one time when he got that jakelegg infection.
hillbilly
Posts
9079
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Afton, TN, USA
4/7/2009 9:01pm
hillbilly wrote:
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been. You have tried...
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been.

You have tried for years to pin it down and any sane person woulda pulled the plug and moved on.

My question is how many posters break your rule or cross your line?

Is it the same guy(s) that it has been for years?3 or 4?10 or 20?

I thank you for the place you have made and the friendship of you and countless others.I've helped many people on here and love doing that.I've sent out many jhars of shine and have kept a book of all the adresses(3 are now dead) and have gotten back as much as sent.

You go ahead and draw the line in the sand where ever you see it needs to be,I will stay on the right side of that line,you delete the ones that dont.

IT IS YOUR HOUSE AND ALL SHOULD RESPECT A MAN IN HIS HOUSE.



I live back in tha woods ya see,
the wife and the kids,dogs and me,
hillbilly
Posts
9079
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Afton, TN, USA
4/7/2009 9:03pm
hillbilly wrote:
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been. You have tried...
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been.

You have tried for years to pin it down and any sane person woulda pulled the plug and moved on.

My question is how many posters break your rule or cross your line?

Is it the same guy(s) that it has been for years?3 or 4?10 or 20?

I thank you for the place you have made and the friendship of you and countless others.I've helped many people on here and love doing that.I've sent out many jhars of shine and have kept a book of all the adresses(3 are now dead) and have gotten back as much as sent.

You go ahead and draw the line in the sand where ever you see it needs to be,I will stay on the right side of that line,you delete the ones that dont.

IT IS YOUR HOUSE AND ALL SHOULD RESPECT A MAN IN HIS HOUSE.



Ozy wrote:
Yo hillbilly, my wife just read this and told me to tell you that she decided you aren't as big of an asshole as she had...
Yo hillbilly, my wife just read this and told me to tell you that she decided you aren't as big of an asshole as she had previously thought . . . I guess you're back in business
ha ha,kool,saturday nite then?
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
4/7/2009 9:14pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2009 9:15pm
GoRide2 wrote:
I think that when you have a team manager who isn't well liked stirring shit up as if he is a regular fan, it is unrealistic...
I think that when you have a team manager who isn't well liked stirring shit up as if he is a regular fan, it is unrealistic to expect people to post about in in a civil manner.
GuyB wrote:
I'd say you've got a lot to learn about life.
if he can get life down as well as he has being an obnoxious clueless dumb-shit i say he goes far.
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
4/7/2009 9:21pm
Bobby, that's also the kind of behavior we can use less of.
Clutchy
Posts
2831
Joined
3/24/2009
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
4/7/2009 9:28pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2009 9:29pm
BobbyM wrote:
if he can get life down as well as he has being an obnoxious clueless dumb-shit i say he goes far.
Clueless....? I love that movie

P.S Behave or we'll take the seat off your Maico
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
4/7/2009 9:38pm
GuyB wrote:
MxDaD324 wrote: Does GuyB really think that the hundreds or thousands that post on here will follow some sort of guideline? Wont happen. Thanks, that tells...
MxDaD324 wrote: Does GuyB really think that the hundreds or thousands that post on here will follow some sort of guideline? Wont happen.


Thanks, that tells me a lot about how I should handle your status here in the future.

Yeah, I do expect people to follow guidelines. We don't have to be the bridge for every web troll out there.
MxDaD324 wrote:
Not sure what my status has to do with my thoughts but its all good... I didnt say i wouldnt like everyone to follow guidelines, my...
Not sure what my status has to do with my thoughts but its all good...
I didnt say i wouldnt like everyone to follow guidelines, my personal opinion is it wont happen. Thats all, nothing else.
you have a bad attitude...work on it.
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
4/7/2009 9:41pm
hillbilly wrote:
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been. You have tried...
Saw your posts on rules,to long to read thru the 9 pages but I'd say its the same as it has always been.

You have tried for years to pin it down and any sane person woulda pulled the plug and moved on.

My question is how many posters break your rule or cross your line?

Is it the same guy(s) that it has been for years?3 or 4?10 or 20?

I thank you for the place you have made and the friendship of you and countless others.I've helped many people on here and love doing that.I've sent out many jhars of shine and have kept a book of all the adresses(3 are now dead) and have gotten back as much as sent.

You go ahead and draw the line in the sand where ever you see it needs to be,I will stay on the right side of that line,you delete the ones that dont.

IT IS YOUR HOUSE AND ALL SHOULD RESPECT A MAN IN HIS HOUSE.



Soozie125 wrote:
How many people have you threatened on here?

Don't pretend to be some model citizen.
So what is it "soozie", yer 4th alias on this board?
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
4/7/2009 9:44pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 11:18pm
G-man wrote:
That's the part I've never understood. The "line in the sand" has NEVER been the same for ALL members here. Some cross it all the time...
That's the part I've never understood. The "line in the sand" has NEVER been the same for ALL members here. Some cross it all the time and are still spewing their BS day after day.....

My suggestion--The Line (RULES) should be the SAME for EVERYBODY, doesn't matter if you spend you're life on here with 10 zillion posts. Cool


and why are you shouting at guyb...no wonder he can't stand you, or is that tj? hmmmm
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
4/7/2009 9:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 11:18pm
mxdad wrote:
If everyone was limited to one post per day people would think about thier coments in greater depth before posting. Sorry but 365 posts per year...
If everyone was limited to one post per day people would think about thier coments in greater depth before posting. Sorry but 365 posts per year is a ridiculous amount of time spent on a internet message board. There are guys with 15,000 posts per year. Those people need to seek profesional psychiatric help. Just saying.

The home page is awesome. The Pit Bits are awesome. The Photos are awesome. The Race Perspective interviews are awesome. That is why people should be coming to Vital. Not the forum. I bookmarked the forum page and for a year forgot there was a home page unless GuyB posted a thread to check something out. Big mistake.

I am guilty as anyone about hating. It is too easy to vent opinions when someone posts something that I disagree with the way it is set up now. There is no way all 20,000 plus members will change the way they post. The moderator "fuel gauge" thumpertalk uses seems to keep things in check. When you post positive opinions your gas gauge goes up. When you post worthless crap that means nothing or is profane it goes down. When you run out of gas your gone. For life.

Reset the post counts to ZERO and limit members to ONE post per day at the very least.

then the place would die einstien.

that is possibly the dumbest rule

for a forum i have ever read...seriously.

thumpertalk is a fucking joke when it comes to anything other than scooter talk...too many constipated little twerps over there.
FIREfish148
Posts
5488
Joined
1/20/2009
Location
Kirkland, WA, USA
4/7/2009 10:05pm
People are people... However I think if you really dont know what the hell your saying, and not making sense you should have something in your head telling you to think twice. Otherwise you come accross as a ignorant ass.
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
4/7/2009 10:06pm
jtomasik wrote:
He's a guy who displays common sense a lot more than you seem to. Being a forum moderator has nothing to do with it. Maybe you...
He's a guy who displays common sense a lot more than you seem to. Being a forum moderator has nothing to do with it.

Maybe you need to shut the fuck up and pay attention.
The Rock wrote:
Rarely does five minutes go by without harsh statements like this......
it's deserved, we all aren't as refined and courteous as you mike and i mean that in a great way.

this place is a like an oldschool 1977 FMF honda elsinore back in ther day. it zings along and just smokes everybody elses scooter. all done with just the right amount of attention to detail, jetting, the perfect premix ratio and love.

but relax a little bit...get lazy one afternoon and all you'll end up with is a basket case.

so don't throw away the down pipe and porcupine head along with the thor swingarm just because some "bad gas" got into her tank. all you'll have then is a fuggen stocker...and nobody wants to ride a stocker.
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
4/7/2009 10:11pm
GuyB wrote:
Bobby, that's also the kind of behavior we can use less of.
look here buster...if somebody starts a fire and i put water on it don't get mad at me for your boots getting muddy, small price to pay for not having wldfires every city block. Smile

i dig man...i dig.
Clutchy
Posts
2831
Joined
3/24/2009
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
4/7/2009 10:23pm
BobbyM wrote:
it's deserved, we all aren't as refined and courteous as you mike and i mean that in a great way. this place is a like an...
it's deserved, we all aren't as refined and courteous as you mike and i mean that in a great way.

this place is a like an oldschool 1977 FMF honda elsinore back in ther day. it zings along and just smokes everybody elses scooter. all done with just the right amount of attention to detail, jetting, the perfect premix ratio and love.

but relax a little bit...get lazy one afternoon and all you'll end up with is a basket case.

so don't throw away the down pipe and porcupine head along with the thor swingarm just because some "bad gas" got into her tank. all you'll have then is a fuggen stocker...and nobody wants to ride a stocker.


You mean like this one...76 1/2

Post a reply to: guyb

The Latest