Zacho to Oakley?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2017 8:04 PM

He posted this on Instagram (sorry if it's not embedded correctly)

Some testing with @litpro! Loving the new goggles from @oakleymotorsports!

A post shared by Zach Osborne (@zacho_16) on

I found this a little odd as I was under the impression that Husky had a team deal with Dragon? I know he wasn't happy with his goggles at MXdN so it's not shocking to see him choose a different brand but I just didn't think he'd be able to.
|

11/3/2017 8:06 PM

Deano rides for 100% though so how could there be a team deal with Dragon?

|

11/3/2017 8:09 PM

jbrown15 wrote:

The 250 riders are on a team deal with Airoh, Fly and Dragon...but 450 guys can get their own deals. Zach's newest contract has him moving to a 450 for outdoors so he's now allowed to do his own deals like Ando and Wilson. In Ando's case, he has had a personal deal with Airoh and Dragon.

|

11/3/2017 8:49 PM

ML512 wrote:

The 250 riders are on a team deal with Airoh, Fly and Dragon...but 450 guys can get their own deals. Zach's newest contract ...more

So does that mean Zacho will be using Dragon goggles for SX and Oakley's for MX?

|

11/3/2017 9:09 PM

jbrown15 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

The 250 riders are on a team deal with Airoh, Fly and Dragon...but 450 guys can get their own deals. Zach's newest contract ...more

jbrown15 wrote:

So does that mean Zacho will be using Dragon goggles for SX and Oakley's for MX?

No, Zach essentially has a "450" deal as in he gets to sign his own gear deals now. Hes just going to defend his 250 east title and then will be on a 450 outdoors and beyond. Unless he signs a personal deal with fly gear, he wont wear fly and dragon half the season and oakley and whatever else the other half.

|

11/4/2017 12:04 AM

Doesnt surprise me after the goggle issues at MXDN

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

11/4/2017 1:04 AM

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

Doesnt surprise me after the goggle issues at MXDN

Not the only event he had issues at

|

11/4/2017 1:43 AM

Wasn't he using a Dragon strap but with a Scott frame this past summer?

|