Women Riders

Jabjr222
Posts
1364
Joined
4/17/2008
Location
Seattle, WA, USA
8/13/2008 12:04pm
bogdan912 wrote:
I think it would have been disrespectful is swap said you can only get in my mag if you are in a bikini. But it doesn't...
I think it would have been disrespectful is swap said you can only get in my mag if you are in a bikini. But it doesn't seem like that was the case?
I brought up the question of "what if it was a condition?" I never wanted to imply that it was and I am sure it wasn't. I thought he felt it would be fun to do and most everyone didn't have an issue with it. I never wanted to get accusatory, just stoke the conversation.

I'm sure Katie enjoyed it and had a good time. And yes, she did look great in the pics.
8/13/2008 1:53pm
i say if she wanted to take the pics take let her take them... i mean come on get over it already. swap didnt force her to take them, she did it on her own free will. much like Sarah Whitmore did (which BTW is one of my fav of TWMX poster girls as well as Katie now becuz they are beautiful and more importantly can ride!!). yes she caught alot of flak for it but again she wanted to do it so whats the prob??
gt80rider
Posts
7369
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
8/13/2008 4:59pm
Ozy wrote:
what a bunch of fags (I mean that in the best way possible)

Here's a link to her transworld pictures

[url]http://motocross.transworld.net/2008/08/08/wma-star-katie-mcguire/[/url]

She's a good looking girl
ewwwwwww....... mucho better with riding gear ON....

fast chic racer- definitely...... bikini pin-up gal- definitely not
8/13/2008 5:02pm
... What's "ewww" about the bikini pics, aside from her tan? Just wondering, since I think she's pretty damn hot in them. Grinning

The Shop

8/13/2008 6:25pm
... What's "ewww" about the bikini pics, aside from her tan? Just wondering, since I think she's pretty damn hot in them. Grinning
x2
Ozy
Posts
2279
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
8/13/2008 7:06pm
Ozy wrote:
what a bunch of fags (I mean that in the best way possible)

Here's a link to her transworld pictures

[url]http://motocross.transworld.net/2008/08/08/wma-star-katie-mcguire/[/url]

She's a good looking girl
gt80rider wrote:
ewwwwwww....... mucho better with riding gear ON....

fast chic racer- definitely...... bikini pin-up gal- definitely not
compared to victoria secret models of course not. ( less than 1% of the population is that hot) and it's sad that we use girls like that for the plumb line.

Katie is definitely an attractive girl.

She may read this board? her dad might? Do you have a daughter?

Post a reply to: Women Riders

The Latest