Twitch Vs. RacerX

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2013 2:43 PM

Photo

Anyone seen this little tweet battle going on? Apparently it was a joke and he flew off the handle. Total Bro.
|

1/10/2013 2:45 PM

Then it gets better
Photo

|

1/10/2013 2:49 PM

If Racer X has a relationship with Twitch, then yeah dude is being a dick. If Racer X and Twitch do not have a relationship, then yeah it probabley was outta line for Racer X to post it like they did. Sarcasim on the web, or the twitterverse is sometimes hard to get..

|

1/10/2013 2:50 PM

Who cares? Why is freestyle still around? Who actually buys stuff because Twitch is sponsored by them?
No one. Freestyle is dead.

|

1/10/2013 2:53 PM

Jeremy isn't a dick and I know the whole falling out between him and the Metal Mulisha was kinda touchy for him, so it just probably wasn't all that funny to him. Nothing more, nothing less.

|

1/10/2013 2:53 PM

weasel49 wrote:

Who cares? Why is freestyle still around? Who actually buys stuff because Twitch is sponsored by them?
No one. Freestyle is ...more

LOL. Nicely put

|

1/10/2013 2:56 PM

Seriously? I hope he loses support from his current sponsors over this, that's about as unprofessional as it gets.

|

1/10/2013 2:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2013 3:00 PM

Coultrain wrote:

Seriously? I hope he loses support from his current sponsors over this, that's about as unprofessional as it gets.

That's what I'm saying... I mean be it a joke or a misunderstanding, or whatever the case is, it should have been handled differently IMO. He's basically filling the stereotype that is put on the freestyle MX gang, and that's disappointing.

|

1/10/2013 3:03 PM

What a cock. I'm sure it happens, but how often do you see athletes telling big media outlets to fuck off over something so small? He and Hanny are meant for each other. I'm so over the freestyle bro movement, time to grow up.

|

1/10/2013 3:04 PM

Come on. You haven't been riding for that team for two years, most likely you ended up the relationship with something disappointing, and someone is making fun of you?

I totally understand Jeremy if the part ways between him and MM was that dramatic.

|

A proud catalan in a nordic country.

2004 KTM SX 125
2001 KTM EXC 200
2000 Suzuki RM 250
1998 Beta RK6 T 50
1974 OSSA Enduro 250

1/10/2013 3:10 PM

Coultrain wrote:

Why are you condemning DC? Do you really think all the people advertising in his magazine are going to pull their adverts due to his teams lack of basic journalism etiquette and professionalism?

|

1/10/2013 3:10 PM

lol

RacerX got straight droped

|

1/10/2013 3:15 PM

Coultrain wrote:

I don't think his sponsors necessarily care about how "professional" he is. His tats and hoodrich attitude aren't all that professional, he's a marketing tool for sponsors the way he is, not so much acting professional the way racers do. Just sayin'.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

1/10/2013 3:24 PM

stash124 wrote:

What a cock. I'm sure it happens, but how often do you see athletes telling big media outlets to fuck off over something so ...more

I agree. I don't follow freestyle at all but I saw him in the Dirt Shark video. He came across as a classless douche.

No surprise he and Hanny are buds. I always thought Hanny would be better off doing freestyle anyway. It is probably just a matter of time before no one wants to sign him so that he can do freestyle with his pal.

|

1/10/2013 3:31 PM

weasel49 wrote:

Twitch had his day in the limelight, its over......................seems like a bitter litlle scrawy tattoo freak...Thats not weird is it?

|

1/10/2013 3:43 PM

weasel49 wrote:

USA_Rider_ wrote:

Twitch had his day in the limelight, its over......................seems like a bitter litlle scrawy tattoo freak...Thats not ...more

Oh yeah? Im willing to bet Twitch is doing just fine with his bike and truck racing career.

|

1/10/2013 3:46 PM

Looks like Racer X just made simple mistakes on the MM and gear. #somuchfortryingtotag.

|

1/10/2013 3:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2013 3:52 PM

I wonder if RD#5 (or his current sponsors, KTM) would be mad at RX if they said "the new zooks are looking good, can't wait to see Dungey rippin on one"?

I don't think he likes MM too much, he got his MM tattoo covered up on some show on MTV or VH1.

|

1/10/2013 3:52 PM

This just in: Who gives a fuck!

|

1/10/2013 3:52 PM

HAHAHAHA. I hope this and i hope that and that and this.

Cheese and Rice ppl

|

be another brick in the wall, or get clipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/10/2013 3:55 PM

wonder if it was matthes ? he was annoying as hell on the last podcast... somethings up.

|

1/10/2013 3:59 PM

So he isn't with metal mulisha anymore? Photo

|

1/10/2013 4:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2013 4:04 PM

It's comical to me that freestyle gets bashed on here as being "dead," especially considering that the general public around the United States is probably more likely to recognize the name "Twitch" than they are to recognize "K-Dub."

|

1/10/2013 4:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2013 4:11 PM

TripleFive wrote:

It's comical to me that freestyle gets bashed on here as being "dead," especially considering that the general public around ...more

I didn't want to say it, but I'm willing to bet there are more FMX guys out there making a better living than the majority of the top pro's that race SX and MX. Hell, the entire cast of Nuclear Cowboyz is probably better paid than 75% of the guys that line up for a SX main.

|

1/10/2013 4:11 PM

TripleFive wrote:

It's comical to me that freestyle gets bashed on here as being "dead," especially considering that the general public around ...more

That doesn't mean it is not gay. There is no doubt that more people recognize Gravedigger than K-Dub too.

Freestyle is like monster trucks. You only go to bring your kids like a circus. How anyone can follow it on a regular basis or even watch it on TV is beyond me.

|

1/10/2013 4:17 PM

TripleFive wrote:

Torco1 wrote:

I didn't want to say it, but I'm willing to bet there are more FMX guys out there making a better living than the majority of ...more

I think their day is passing tho. Most people would still probably drop names like Deegan, Metzger, Twitch, and.... whoever else. You don't see as much mention of guys like Taka and Bilko (who is a badass) and Lance Coury. Freestyle is so ungodly boring to watch.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

1/10/2013 4:23 PM

TripleFive wrote:

Torco1 wrote:

I didn't want to say it, but I'm willing to bet there are more FMX guys out there making a better living than the majority of ...more

JW381 wrote:

I think their day is passing tho. Most people would still probably drop names like Deegan, Metzger, Twitch, and.... whoever ...more

I think that is why they are now having to do "shows" instead of contest.......Nuclear Cowboyz, Nitro Circus.....shit like that. X-Fighters still pulls huge crowds though.....in places like Guam and Cambodia. You just have to watch your back for the NVA and VC.

|

1/10/2013 4:25 PM

You race dirt bikes? So do you do back flips and stuff. Ahhhh FML. When will freestyle just go away already.

Twitch I wish the best for you and your family. (Stop being such a sensitive bitch)
Racer x I wish the best for you and all things moto. (Can't blame you for making this mistake, I thought everyone stopped paying attention to FMX in like 08)

|

1/10/2013 4:26 PM

TripleFive wrote:

Feldspar wrote:

That doesn't mean it is not gay. There is no doubt that more people recognize Gravedigger than K-Dub too.

Freestyle is like ...more

SX isn't billed as a race, it's billed as a show, same people who have Disney on Ice and Monster Jam, also have SX. Do you really think they take SX as a sport? No they treat it like Monster Jam and Disney on Ice, oh and I think they also have the circus under them as well. SX is a show! Not everyone who goes to sx, ride or even follow the sport, it's an event and something to take the kids to on a Saturday night.

|

1/10/2013 4:26 PM

The entire FMX thing kind of makes me embarrassed to ride dirt bikes...the entire image and attitude the FMX dudes have is just poser-ish, tired, old, and pathetic. And it sucks that all dirt bike riders get lumped into that stereotype...Which is why I was always a TP fan, as he busted that stereotype left and right-total "howdy dudey", clean cut dude that was the baddest of them all...Without TP FMX has absolutely zero appeal to me (The only X games event I watched last summer was the endure cross...and I'm probably not the only one).

|