He beat Roczen the second moto!

|

5/19/2018 7:49 PM

Eli beat Roczen in the 2nd moto too

by a lot more than Taft, btw.

Suck it, Taft

|

5/19/2018 7:55 PM

I heard the bike was bone stock. Impressive!

|

5/19/2018 7:57 PM

USADA on hand to test him? whistling

|

5/19/2018 7:58 PM

Picked up bike off showroom on Tuesday, rode the husky 3 times before today. Stock suspension and motor. Only had pipe and header. Found a mechanic and headed out to prove himself. And he delivered big time. Times were fast, hopefully a fill in ride for next weekend.

|

5/19/2018 8:06 PM

Sandman865 wrote:

Picked up bike off showroom on Tuesday, rode the husky 3 times before today. Stock suspension and motor. Only had pipe and header. Found a mechanic and headed out to prove himself. And he delivered big time. Times were fast, hopefully a fill in ride for next weekend.

wow, almost proves that motocross is 90% rider......

|

5/19/2018 8:14 PM

Sandman865 wrote:

That is so cool. It would be awesome if he got a ride. Even though I don't see his results improving THAT much more. He'd still probably finish 8th-12th every weekend.

|

5/19/2018 9:08 PM

agn5009 wrote:

That is so cool. It would be awesome if he got a ride. Even though I don't see his results improving THAT much more. He'd still probably finish 8th-12th every weekend.

It would be cool if he got a ride - but who has openings? Tickles ride?? Wilson's?? Any others?

|

5/19/2018 9:14 PM

Sandman865 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

Spat24 wrote:

It would be cool if he got a ride - but who has openings? Tickles ride?? Wilson's?? Any others?

Kawasaki has an open spot.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/19/2018 9:16 PM

After the top 10 the 450 class is weak.

|

5/19/2018 9:17 PM

Would be good to see him on the open factory husky. Would whatever he was fired for/accused of/caught using keep him from said ride or equivalent? Details on his situation have been scarce, but he’s got some talent and speed.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

5/19/2018 9:24 PM

St Ann More wrote:

Yeah what happend, I heard he failed a drug test and got fired.

|

5/19/2018 11:28 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Spat24 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Kawasaki seems to have a plan, expect Bowers on that bike as soon as possible...

|

5/20/2018 12:11 AM

bowser977 wrote:

After the top 10 the 450 class is weak.

Bingo.

|

5/20/2018 1:31 AM

Lets not get giddy.. its not a strong field , loads of factory guys missing, plus loads of good privateers with no deals for outdoors, and a load of career 250 racers who should be on a 450 already .

On the flip side , he can only race who is there, and he did it well, with Wilson's bike sitting there doing nothing, it would be fitting to sit a guy on it who has done a 'Deano' , sorted his own stuff , and put it behind the gate.

|

5/20/2018 6:02 AM

St Ann More wrote:

ob wrote:

Yeah what happend, I heard he failed a drug test and got fired.

So do we expect a penalty soon or what?

|

KX125

5/20/2018 9:12 AM

Spat24 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Kawasaki seems to have a plan, expect Bowers on that bike as soon as possible...

I thought he was just going to test the 2019 for them? Not sure where he'll stack up outdoors but Bowers being out there is a good thing so can't complain.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/20/2018 12:27 PM

The lack of information on Taft’s departure from Rock River is a head scratcher wassat

|

5/20/2018 2:12 PM

ML512 wrote:

So I'm guessing Grant is out for more then expected ?

|

5/20/2018 2:17 PM

They parted ways, it's pretty simple. They didn't believe in him, and wanted to put resources somewhere else. How did his replacement finish anyways?

|