Surrender from PulpMX - MXDN

bd
6/30/2014 10:05pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2014 4:11am
Decoster hesitating to show up - Canard, Tomac and Baggett is a "B Team." Surrender...... FUCK THAT. Bring those riders and bring the "heat" fellas. Damm.... weak, if that's our attitude.

Dunge - enjoy your wedding.

|
DanDunes818
6/30/2014 10:20pm
I don't agree with you much bd Wink , but I 100% agree. First, if JS7 can go and doesn't get picked, we need to find a new manager, and second, Canard, Tomac and Baggett, Webb or Martin have as good a chance as anyone to win it.
bd
6/30/2014 10:22pm
Wink
mrquick
6/30/2014 10:53pm
I don't agree with you much bd ;) , but I 100% agree. First, if JS7 can go and doesn't get picked, we need to find...
I don't agree with you much bd Wink , but I 100% agree. First, if JS7 can go and doesn't get picked, we need to find a new manager, and second, Canard, Tomac and Baggett, Webb or Martin have as good a chance as anyone to win it.
You guys want to get rid of DeCoster because stewart took drugs? Dayum what a world we live in now.I wouldn't want my country represented by a guy who was caught cheating either.
DanDunes818
6/30/2014 10:59pm
I don't agree with you much bd ;) , but I 100% agree. First, if JS7 can go and doesn't get picked, we need to find...
mrquick wrote:
You guys want to get rid of DeCoster because stewart took drugs? Dayum what a world we live in now.I wouldn't want my country represented by...
You guys want to get rid of DeCoster because stewart took drugs? Dayum what a world we live in now.I wouldn't want my country represented by a guy who was caught cheating either.
No, I said if Stewart is available.. If he is suspended he obviously cannot be picked.. I personally don't like having a manager of Team USA that makes his picks on his personal like or dislike of someone.

The Shop

JeepnMike
6/30/2014 11:08pm
mrquick wrote:
You guys want to get rid of DeCoster because stewart took drugs? Dayum what a world we live in now.I wouldn't want my country represented by...
I wouldn't have said it so boldly, but I agree. I have a suspicion Stewart wouldn't have been picked/or gone anyway, but there is still the obvious. I am not sure who I would pick all things considered. Dungey N/A, Roczen is rude enough to race for his own damn country, tough picks... I think Canard would get a lot of pride to represent his country and race his ass off, the rest I am not sure what I would do if I was in Decoster's shoes. For the 250s, Baggett has had his chance, I would be struggling with deciding between Martin, Bogle (consistent and somewhat seasoned), and my favorite, Webb. Do you want young and hungry and surprisingly consistent, or do you want someone who might not be quite as fast, but more time in the class?

Hope you are doing better mrquick, hang in there.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1006th
6/30/2014 11:21pm
mrquick wrote:
I'm not sure I agree with your statement. The jury is still out.
DanDunes818
6/30/2014 11:34pm
mrquick wrote:
I'm not sure I agree with your statement. The jury is still out.
The only way he's available is obviously if WADA & the FIM thinks all his ducks were in a row with the script and diagnosis and it was just a paper work issue. If not , then he's suspended and JS7 going to MXoN is a non issue. But if he's cleared and winning races, I want Bubba in Red , White and Blue. USA, USA, USA!! Win or lose, with James there the event is that much more exciting.
kongols
6/30/2014 11:40pm
mrquick wrote:
Hold your horses, cowboy!

https://youtu.be/UFLJFl7ws_0
mrquick
7/1/2014 5:08am
Welcome back Kongols...You have some catching up to do.
7/1/2014 5:18am
I think Stewart still needs to prove he can stay upright and be near the front every moto.

I do agree that Roger should be above favoritism except where it's based on performance. Until 7 proves otherwise, he hasn't made Roger make that decision - with or without drug issues.
RangerLee
7/1/2014 7:31am
No, I said if Stewart is available.. If he is suspended he obviously cannot be picked.. I personally don't like having a manager of Team USA...
No, I said if Stewart is available.. If he is suspended he obviously cannot be picked.. I personally don't like having a manager of Team USA that makes his picks on his personal like or dislike of someone.
That manager brought us the most dominant MXDN results of any nation. At the start of Last years MXDN, every other nation combined did not have as many wins as the USA, and it was DeCoster that pushed for and got a US Team that was worth a damn to go back in 1980.

The guy knows what he is doing, and as it has been pointed out, Stewart needs to show consistency, he could go there and have a High Point 2014 day, or he can go there and lawn dart on the first lap. I can see the hesitation, but he has the rest of the outdoors to show where he is really at.
IceMan446
7/1/2014 8:25am
RangerLee wrote:
That manager brought us the most dominant MXDN results of any nation. At the start of Last years MXDN, every other nation combined did not have...
That manager brought us the most dominant MXDN results of any nation. At the start of Last years MXDN, every other nation combined did not have as many wins as the USA, and it was DeCoster that pushed for and got a US Team that was worth a damn to go back in 1980.

The guy knows what he is doing, and as it has been pointed out, Stewart needs to show consistency, he could go there and have a High Point 2014 day, or he can go there and lawn dart on the first lap. I can see the hesitation, but he has the rest of the outdoors to show where he is really at.
The last two years went really well.
IceMan446
7/1/2014 8:33am
Sore losers...
How exactly did you come up with that answer???
gharmon
7/1/2014 8:36am
No, I said if Stewart is available.. If he is suspended he obviously cannot be picked.. I personally don't like having a manager of Team USA...
RangerLee wrote:
That manager brought us the most dominant MXDN results of any nation. At the start of Last years MXDN, every other nation combined did not have...

I'm not saying Decoster is still not the man but you do know Coaches/Managers lose their gusto at some point. Just take US coaches of major sports. Don Shula won more games than anyone in NFL history but his time came and he had to be replaced. Bobby Bowden at Florida State is another example. Sooner or later change is needed. Who makes that call, I don't know. Someone's history should by them a couple extra years but not eternity.

All I know is sometimes change has to be made for the better (at least hopefully).
gharmon
7/1/2014 8:40am
I'm not a sore loser. I don't come on here and whine with excuses. I just avoid the site for a few days to avoid the chest thumping that goes on. But I sure don't like to see us keep losing. To call us sore losers cause we don't like to keep losing isn't fair. I know some of us are sore losers and those people are an embarrassment to the rest of us.
7/1/2014 8:44am
I wouldn't be upset if we didn't send a team this year. It's very inconvenient for the AMA riders and always feels like a lose/lose situation.

Everyone on the planet knows where to go to find the fastest riders on the earth.
Spartacus
7/1/2014 8:44am
Actually I think only a native American Indian should be team caption.
turbotime
7/1/2014 9:07am
[quote="RangerLee"]That manager brought us the most dominant MXDN results of any nation. At the start of Last years MXDN, every other nation combined did not have as many wins as the USA, and it was DeCoster that pushed for and got a US Team that was worth a damn to go back in 1980.[/quote]
The only good thing he did was push to send a competent team. Aside from that, a monkey could have picked those teams and had similar results. They should always take the top 2 USA riders in the 450 and the top US rider in the 250 class.

This guy is blatant in his self-promotion/favoritism and needs to get tossed.

Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
7/1/2014 9:14am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2014 9:22am
If we go with Tomac, Canard and Martin,Webb,Bagget we would still overall have the strongest team. AC and Hearlings could go and win all the motos but they do not have depth on there team and Belgium is stacked in 450's but 250's no and Germany has two very good riders with Kenny and Max but do not have a third. On paper we still have the strongest team IMO, we need to chill out and realize that, and if Stewart can go then the only guy missing would be Dungey.
jamma10
7/1/2014 9:19am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2014 9:19am
TripleFive wrote:
I wouldn't be upset if we didn't send a team this year. It's very inconvenient for the AMA riders and always feels like a lose/lose situation...
I wouldn't be upset if we didn't send a team this year. It's very inconvenient for the AMA riders and always feels like a lose/lose situation.

Everyone on the planet knows where to go to find the fastest riders on the earth.
Holland and Italy?

(better add a Wink here)
peelout
7/1/2014 9:28am
Park Boys wrote:
If we go with Tomac, Canard and Martin,Webb,Bagget we would still overall have the strongest team. AC and Hearlings could go and win all the motos...
If we go with Tomac, Canard and Martin,Webb,Bagget we would still overall have the strongest team. AC and Hearlings could go and win all the motos but they do not have depth on there team and Belgium is stacked in 450's but 250's no and Germany has two very good riders with Kenny and Max but do not have a third. On paper we still have the strongest team IMO, we need to chill out and realize that, and if Stewart can go then the only guy missing would be Dungey.
umm... did you miss the last two years?

the two teams you listed were also the winning teams.

logic is flawed bro.

in my opinion, if Roger is throwing the white flag, it's because Dungey isn't going, not because he can't field a good team.

for how patriotic us 'Mericans are sometimes, we're a bunch of fucking twats unable to give credit where it's due.

our "A" team has had their asses handed to them the last couple years in a row and you don't think that the rest of the world teams have a shot?

lol. time to wash your Dungey sheets bro
socalmx716
7/1/2014 9:32am
Our supposed "B" team can still win.
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
7/1/2014 9:38am
Park Boys wrote:
If we go with Tomac, Canard and Martin,Webb,Bagget we would still overall have the strongest team. AC and Hearlings could go and win all the motos...
peelout wrote:
umm... did you miss the last two years? the two teams you listed were also the winning teams. logic is flawed bro. in my opinion, if...
umm... did you miss the last two years?

the two teams you listed were also the winning teams.

logic is flawed bro.

in my opinion, if Roger is throwing the white flag, it's because Dungey isn't going, not because he can't field a good team.

for how patriotic us 'Mericans are sometimes, we're a bunch of fucking twats unable to give credit where it's due.

our "A" team has had their asses handed to them the last couple years in a row and you don't think that the rest of the world teams have a shot?

lol. time to wash your Dungey sheets bro
Unable to give credit? I would not be surprised at all if AC wins all his motos I root for him at every MXdN and consider him to be at times the best outdoor rider in the world and better than Everts, I say so a lot. But, we were not going to win in the deep sand, it wasn't going to happen and Germany's track is way different even still if Tomac takes second we win. I say this because I have been watching the GP's for years and Kegums is a US style track. I said overall we would have the strongest team and where did I declare the other teams don't have a shot? I said on paper our team is the strongest and it usually is. It still dosent change the fact that the two best GP riders don't have back up riders. Belgium doesn't have a 250 rider they got 450 guys for days but not a 250.
7/1/2014 9:39am
If tUSA could send AdamC, James, and RV; Belgium and Germany would voluntarily give back their Chamberlain trophies and apologize.
mx836
7/1/2014 9:44am
mrquick wrote:
I haven't seen a single post from you with an ounce of intelligence.
jamma10
7/1/2014 9:46am
TripleFive wrote:
If tUSA could send AdamC, James, and RV; Belgium and Germany would voluntarily give back their Chamberlain trophies and apologize.
I'm witholding judgement on Cianciarulo until I see him improve on his single outdoor podium finish.

I'd be more worried if you sent Jeremy Martin, the dirt at Kegums is sort of inbetween Millville and Southwick.
kongols
7/1/2014 10:56am
Park Boys wrote:
Anybody can race 250. There is no 23 year rule for MXDN anymore. So Belgium is going to be ok.
500guy
7/1/2014 11:18am
I don't like many things about the MXdN including the huge money grab that goes on.

That said , The USA needs to put that all aside and participate, The more money these guy's get the bigger pussies they turn into.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
7/1/2014 11:20am
Surrender? Please.

Post a reply to: Surrender from PulpMX - MXDN

The Latest