Supercross: The Game vs MX vs ATV All Out

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
12/21/2017 10:12am Edited Date/Time 12/23/2017 3:35am
Which one will you be buying?

I'll be going the Supercross route as I don't care for the mx vs atv line since they started back up after Alive.
|
12/21/2017 10:18am
Only they will continue to make more and hopefully improve on the games is if we support the games by buying them
Lastander
12/21/2017 10:23am
Mx vs ATV only, hate the mxgp feeling
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
12/21/2017 10:24am
Only they will continue to make more and hopefully improve on the games is if we support the games by buying them
I bought mx vs atv supercross, played for a little bit but absolutely hated it. Especially compared to reflex, alive and mxgp. All out just doesn't excite me at all

The Shop

Donovan759
12/21/2017 10:32am
Both. And I'm kinda over the whole Milestone v Nordic thing... Thankful for both of them.

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
12/21/2017 10:44am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Both!
peelout wrote:
[img]https://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i59/5/6/20/frabz-One-Cannot-Simply-Have-Both-a319ea.jpg[/img]
So which one are you getting Mr. Torque Wrench?

Is your internet setup yet? Sent you an invite and a friend request.
peelout
12/21/2017 10:48am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

i'm getting both, but i'm also getting impatient waiting for some shots and info on the Track Editor as well as anything besides the music on MX vs ATV.

no internet yet. my house and 2 others in my entire neighborhood are deemed "un-serviceable" due to the distance from the main lines. bunch of bullshit if you ask me. service guy forgot to torque before he came over i guess.
flatout111
12/21/2017 11:38am Edited Date/Time 12/21/2017 11:48am
I'm getting a few copies of Monster Energy Supercross for Xbox One. Just got the One X! I play one copy and keep 1 sealed for my collection and one for my buddy's place.

I'm getting 1 copy of All Out to support but I honestly doubt I'll play it much. And though I always support all MX games, if Nordic doesn't do something to show something...I don't know. I may change my mind. I'm sure I'll get it but I didn't like Encore at all. I just don't like their methods and their focus. Its 100% for the general fan, not the Supercross fan. I'll still get it but I usually lock down to one game and there is not doubt which one it will be.

MES seems to have everything I want with a full authentic and official series, riders, team's, bikes and formats and All Out just seems generic exhibition racing.
dirtmike86
12/21/2017 11:51am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

peelout wrote:
i'm getting both, but i'm also getting impatient waiting for some shots and info on the Track Editor as well as anything besides the music on...
i'm getting both, but i'm also getting impatient waiting for some shots and info on the Track Editor as well as anything besides the music on MX vs ATV.

no internet yet. my house and 2 others in my entire neighborhood are deemed "un-serviceable" due to the distance from the main lines. bunch of bullshit if you ask me. service guy forgot to torque before he came over i guess.
Hit up TYLER bro. He can hook you up with a kerry harris satellite.
dirtmike86
12/21/2017 11:52am
Iam getting both but id bet that all out will just collect dust.
Motofinne
12/21/2017 12:01pm Edited Date/Time 12/21/2017 2:49pm
Milestones official SX game.

I'm not getting MvA All Out. I'm not giving that company my money.
peelout
12/21/2017 12:03pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
i honestly played Encore for about 2 months then put it away. my GF son loves moto games, so i bought All-In edition and we've been playing the shit out of it. so i'm still really looking forward to getting All-Out. he's too young (6) to find enjoyment in the MXGP and Milestone games, so those will be for me.
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
12/21/2017 12:12pm
Encore gets a lot of heat but I think it plays slightly better than people give it credit for. I have an incredibly hard time putting consistent laps together because the dirt textures have no predictability, if they fix that I think All Out will be quite good.
dirtmike86
12/21/2017 12:14pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
peelout wrote:
i honestly played Encore for about 2 months then put it away. my GF son loves moto games, so i bought All-In edition and we've been...
i honestly played Encore for about 2 months then put it away. my GF son loves moto games, so i bought All-In edition and we've been playing the shit out of it. so i'm still really looking forward to getting All-Out. he's too young (6) to find enjoyment in the MXGP and Milestone games, so those will be for me.
I really hope its good. I played encore for a while and just kept getting my ass handed to me so thats part of the reason. Losing sucks and i don't lose on mxgp....as much.
12/21/2017 12:14pm
Neither since I'm PC and the MX community is nonexistent on PC. What a let down MXGP3 was with it's online lobby fail.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
12/21/2017 12:15pm Edited Date/Time 12/21/2017 12:16pm
MX Guy wrote:
Encore gets a lot of heat but I think it plays slightly better than people give it credit for. I have an incredibly hard time putting...
Encore gets a lot of heat but I think it plays slightly better than people give it credit for. I have an incredibly hard time putting consistent laps together because the dirt textures have no predictability, if they fix that I think All Out will be quite good.
Encore and All Out weren't even designed with the same gaming engine. All Out is all new from from the ground up. First time Nordic will be using the Unreal Engine 4.

That's the whole reason why I'll be giving this game a chance. Their in-house engine sucked.
dirtmike86
12/21/2017 12:17pm
Neither since I'm PC and the MX community is nonexistent on PC. What a let down MXGP3 was with it's online lobby fail.
You're not alone. I rarely ever see any lobbys on mxgp3 for ps4. I typically finish 1 to 2 beers before one pops up or someone joins mine.
MR. X
12/21/2017 12:22pm
Wait and see which one plays online better , i've had enough of bikes jumping up and down and laying sideways as the gate is about to drop.
12/21/2017 12:24pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
You're not alone. I rarely ever see any lobbys on mxgp3 for ps4. I typically finish 1 to 2 beers before one pops up or someone...
You're not alone. I rarely ever see any lobbys on mxgp3 for ps4. I typically finish 1 to 2 beers before one pops up or someone joins mine.
I don't know how the lobby features are on console but on PC if there is any online games in progress you do not see them until they end the race. If they had actually set it up to where you could see games in progress and join em via que it would be great. I'm still dumbfounded as to how the development team dropped the ball on this one.

dirtmike86
12/21/2017 12:27pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
You're not alone. I rarely ever see any lobbys on mxgp3 for ps4. I typically finish 1 to 2 beers before one pops up or someone...
I don't know how the lobby features are on console but on PC if there is any online games in progress you do not see them...
I don't know how the lobby features are on console but on PC if there is any online games in progress you do not see them until they end the race. If they had actually set it up to where you could see games in progress and join em via que it would be great. I'm still dumbfounded as to how the development team dropped the ball on this one.

Yes its the same. You have to keep spamming refresh too other wise it wont pop up. Unless anyone from my friends list is on i just play career or another game.
flatout111
12/21/2017 12:31pm
I honestly doubt I'll even play All Out unless I see a serious change in direction. Milestone absolutely nailed everything I want so I doubt I play anything else.

If All Out did replica Outdoors that would save it and make me interested. Otherwise, I doubt I hardly touch it. Just being honest. The immersion into the real sport and our official series which is what Milestone has done is WAY more important than better whips and scrubs and having just one off exhibition races. I want full day and nights events on a full authentic schedule. Only MES will do this.

Nordic really blew it on this one as they've had the opportunity for years to do this but didn't. Thank you, Milestone.
danzig138
Fantasy
3975th
12/21/2017 12:31pm
Are you silly, i'm still gonna get both.

12/21/2017 12:33pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
I don't know how the lobby features are on console but on PC if there is any online games in progress you do not see them...

dirtmike86 wrote:
Yes its the same. You have to keep spamming refresh too other wise it wont pop up. Unless anyone from my friends list is on i...
Yes its the same. You have to keep spamming refresh too other wise it wont pop up. Unless anyone from my friends list is on i just play career or another game.
If EA or Rockstar decide to do a MX SX game I'll buy it, until then I'm done with Milestone.
dirtmike86
12/21/2017 12:44pm

dirtmike86 wrote:
Yes its the same. You have to keep spamming refresh too other wise it wont pop up. Unless anyone from my friends list is on i...
If EA or Rockstar decide to do a MX SX game I'll buy it, until then I'm done with Milestone.
Oh man. Rockstar lol. Yeah just run around in your prerunner, smashing pussy, go to the gym, party in temecula, go to the test track, slam some PEDs then go race on saturdays.
dirtmike86
12/21/2017 12:45pm

dirtmike86 wrote:
Oh man. Rockstar lol. Yeah just run around in your prerunner, smashing pussy, go to the gym, party in temecula, go to the test track, slam some PEDs then go race on saturdays.
Stuntman949
12/21/2017 12:46pm
Both cause I'm sick of spending time with the old lady
oilman400
Fantasy
2235th
12/21/2017 2:07pm Edited Date/Time 12/21/2017 2:08pm
When are these games going to be released? I sure liked the tracks MX vs ATV released along with the SX series, I was hoping they were going to do it again.
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
12/21/2017 2:42pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Encore and All Out weren't even designed with the same gaming engine. All Out is all new from from the ground up. First time Nordic will...
Encore and All Out weren't even designed with the same gaming engine. All Out is all new from from the ground up. First time Nordic will be using the Unreal Engine 4.

That's the whole reason why I'll be giving this game a chance. Their in-house engine sucked.
Outstanding, can't wait to see the finished product
12/21/2017 3:10pm
flatout111 wrote:
I honestly doubt I'll even play All Out unless I see a serious change in direction. Milestone absolutely nailed everything I want so I doubt I...
I honestly doubt I'll even play All Out unless I see a serious change in direction. Milestone absolutely nailed everything I want so I doubt I play anything else.

If All Out did replica Outdoors that would save it and make me interested. Otherwise, I doubt I hardly touch it. Just being honest. The immersion into the real sport and our official series which is what Milestone has done is WAY more important than better whips and scrubs and having just one off exhibition races. I want full day and nights events on a full authentic schedule. Only MES will do this.

Nordic really blew it on this one as they've had the opportunity for years to do this but didn't. Thank you, Milestone.
Yea I agree With everything you said mes is almost perfect to me I'm still going to get mx vs atv for the 2 player mode it would be cool if they did the real nationals tracks

Post a reply to: Supercross: The Game vs MX vs ATV All Out

The Latest