Second JS7 Video!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2012 10:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2012 12:13 AM

|

5/7/2012 10:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2012 11:04 PM

MY MIND IS MELTING!!!!!!!!11111111111111

He's going to rock some socks off this outdoor season.

On a side note: last fall must have been crazy for him planning on riding the suzuki, then switching over to JGR at the last second. At the A1 press conference, he didn't seem all that confident judging by his non-verbal communication in my opinion, despite all the hype surrounded JGR's technology and resources (something I pointed out several times). I wonder now if he was regretting the decision before he even started the season. I know we will never know, but it's one of those questions....

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

5/7/2012 11:02 PM

Now read THIS thread

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

5/7/2012 11:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2012 11:09 PM

How recent is this? Just curious cause in the first half he has a PC pipe(Before 1:20 the PC pipe is most visible), and for the second half he has a Yoshi pipe..

edit, Just read the above topic.

|

5/8/2012 12:48 AM

Just read this on James twit: this was shot last September. This is all the lost footage during the off season. Thx Don

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

5/8/2012 12:49 AM

He looks pretty comfortable on the Zook !!

|

The older I get, the faster I was

5/8/2012 12:54 AM

looks slow

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

5/8/2012 12:55 AM

That video honestly makes me wan't to try out a zook.

|

5/8/2012 1:32 AM

wtf is dv? he wanted to see whoops and bumps didn't he?

|

5/8/2012 2:05 AM

I'm not Stewart bashing but anyone can look fast on their own track so why don't we wait till after Hangtown to judge his true speed and fitness

|

5/8/2012 2:57 AM

Tand16 wrote:

I'm not Stewart bashing but anyone can look fast on their own track so why don't we wait till after Hangtown to judge his true speed and fitness

........EXACTLY.........all the great lines are fast when theres no one else ..........time will tell ,hes alaways looked fast in videos

|

5/8/2012 2:58 AM

yay he's being hyped again.....

Lay low and shock people at the outdoors, instead of hypeing first and then failing.......

|

5/8/2012 3:26 AM

Keen eyes will notice 2 bikes in that video.

Bike 1 is a production RMZ with a black frame and swingarm, production suspension (re-valved I'm sure), can be seen with either a Yosh or Pro Circuit exhaust and no #7's on the side plates.

Bike 2 is a Factory RMZ with #7's on the side plates as well as the front plate

|

Nelso_19 on PS3

@Nelso_19mx on Twatter

Oh shit, now I'm on Facebook too

5/8/2012 3:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2012 3:43 AM

MCfan4life wrote:

Keen eyes will notice 2 bikes in that video.

Bike 1 is a production RMZ with a black frame and swingarm, production suspension (re-valved I'm sure), can be seen with either a Yosh or Pro Circuit exhaust and no #7's on the side plates.

Bike 2 is a Factory RMZ with #7's on the side plates as well as the front plate

Keen eye or good reader,?That shit was mentioned already in another thread smart guy!

|

"Don't allow native morons to breed and keep foreign ones out" -Dr. Henry K. Goddard-

5/8/2012 3:43 AM

Katoom72 wrote:

yay he's being hyped again.....

Lay low and shock people at the outdoors, instead of hypeing first and then failing.......

??? he's james stewart how the fk is he supposed to lay low? he has been laying low and he gets shit for that. damn im about done w/ this place. some people are just a fucking joke w/ this shit. on some wwf "DDP vs Undertaker shit".

|

5/8/2012 3:48 AM

Looks great, but he is going to have to learn to start getting back on the throttle a lot sooner in the corners if he wants Villopoto's supercross title.

Poto' Rear steer is the new Bubba scrub.

|

5/8/2012 3:57 AM

MCfan4life wrote:

Keen eyes will notice 2 bikes in that video.

Bike 1 is a production RMZ with a black frame and swingarm, production suspension (re-valved I'm sure), can be seen with either a Yosh or Pro Circuit exhaust and no #7's on the side plates.

Bike 2 is a Factory RMZ with #7's on the side plates as well as the front plate

SlowMoFo wrote:

Keen eye or good reader,?That shit was mentioned already in another thread smart guy!

Keen eye. I havn't seen that or read it in another thread...smart guy. Sorry I havn't read all 3,000 Stewart threads started in the last week.

|

Nelso_19 on PS3

@Nelso_19mx on Twatter

Oh shit, now I'm on Facebook too

5/8/2012 4:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2012 4:01 AM

FIREfish148 wrote:

??? he's james stewart how the fk is he supposed to lay low? he has been laying low and he gets shit for that. damn im about done w/ this place. some people are just a fucking joke w/ this shit. on some wwf "DDP vs Undertaker shit".

First: he's james stewart how the fk is he supposed to lay low?
Then: he has been laying low

ok....

And i never gave him shit, did i? Link me one post where i gave JS7 shit. I dare you to find one.
I never give any rider shit, not even Alessi. Unlike others on this board i respect eatch rider and appreciate what they are doing....

To explain my post and reaction:
Everytime he (or they) hyped things up he came out weak and without proper results. Feeding the haters as a result.
Thats something im concerned about and don't want to see happening again. Rather see him lay low and smack them haters in the face.

|

5/8/2012 4:04 AM

Oh fuck! This is getting good!!

|

5/8/2012 4:12 AM

Tand16 wrote:

I'm not Stewart bashing but anyone can look fast on their own track so why don't we wait till after Hangtown to judge his true speed and fitness

I wish I could look half that speed on my track.

|

5/8/2012 6:50 AM

MCfan4life wrote:

Keen eye. I havn't seen that or read it in another thread...smart guy. Sorry I havn't read all 3,000 Stewart threads started in the last week.

That is some eye! You can tell the bike 1 is a production bike, suspension is stock with exception of valving and also bike 2 is not just a Suzuki with the right stickers and pipe, it is an actual Factory bike! "You are good, yes Doc, you are good!"

|

"Don't allow native morons to breed and keep foreign ones out" -Dr. Henry K. Goddard-

5/8/2012 7:17 AM

CraCKerJacK wrote:

Looks great, but he is going to have to learn to start getting back on the throttle a lot sooner in the corners if he wants Villopoto's supercross title.

Poto' Rear steer is the new Bubba scrub.

Go back to the Kawi days. James was doing that long before RV.

That pos Yamaha wouldn't work like that.

|

5/8/2012 8:12 AM

Tand16 wrote:

I'm not Stewart bashing but anyone can look fast on their own track so why don't we wait till after Hangtown to judge his true speed and fitness

so you are saying that in one weekend we will be able to judge his complete fitness...?

that's about as ridiculous as saying he looks fast at home by himself on the florida glaze...

I will judge his fitness after red bud(or not at all)...no way can he be in shape for 2 35+min motos...hope so, but doubt it right away...

|

don't believe the hype

5/8/2012 10:10 AM

|

5/8/2012 10:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2012 10:15 AM

CraCKerJacK wrote:

Looks great, but he is going to have to learn to start getting back on the throttle a lot sooner in the corners if he wants Villopoto's supercross title.

Poto' Rear steer is the new Bubba scrub.

IceMan446 wrote:

Go back to the Kawi days. James was doing that long before RV.

That pos Yamaha wouldn't work like that.

I just watched some 07 races with Stewart, and RV (at least from what I can see) is clearly quicker in the corners than JS used to be. In fact, RC was quicker in the corners than JS.

Although I do agree, he did carry more speed in corners aboard his Kawi than the Yamaha.

|

5/8/2012 10:32 AM

What's the music in the TWMX video?

|

5/8/2012 4:36 PM

karnivool wrote:

so you are saying that in one weekend we will be able to judge his complete fitness...?

that's about as ridiculous as saying he looks fast at home by himself on the florida glaze...

I will judge his fitness after red bud(or not at all)...no way can he be in shape for 2 35+min motos...hope so, but doubt it right away...

I was just saying that Hangtown will be a better judge of his speed and fitness then a video of him riding around his own track. After some years away from outdoors it will be interesting to see how long he can hold his pace in 2 35min motos

|

5/8/2012 4:40 PM

CraCKerJacK wrote:

Looks great, but he is going to have to learn to start getting back on the throttle a lot sooner in the corners if he wants Villopoto's supercross title.

Poto' Rear steer is the new Bubba scrub.

IceMan446 wrote:

Go back to the Kawi days. James was doing that long before RV.

That pos Yamaha wouldn't work like that.

YZach wrote:

I just watched some 07 races with Stewart, and RV (at least from what I can see) is clearly quicker in the corners than JS used to be. In fact, RC was quicker in the corners than JS.

Although I do agree, he did carry more speed in corners aboard his Kawi than the Yamaha.

Exactly how did you time all of them going into and exiting out of corners?

|

Funny (and true) quote deleted at the request of miedosoracing1.

‎"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

5/8/2012 5:43 PM

I logged in just to say that vid was sweet. I can't for this summer.

|

5/8/2012 6:01 PM

I sure hope that hand is okay. It's kept him out of the last few SX races. Wonder if it'll be okay by MX season?

|