Roczen sets his holeshot buttton..

By hitting the brake and using his heel?

Had to rewatch it like 3x on the NBC practice feed.

I don't know why that seems so unbelievably bad ass but....

Yeah it is awesome.

|
KC435
7/2/2016 9:56am
He needs to learn how to race a motorcycle and stop messing around. Geez. Really though...I saw that in practice, too and it was simply cool.
Daniel816
7/2/2016 9:58am
I had to laugh cause you see all the mechanics trying over and over to set the holeshot device and Roczen sets his like a badass lol.
7/2/2016 10:10am
Daniel816 wrote:
I had to laugh cause you see all the mechanics trying over and over to set the holeshot device and Roczen sets his like a badass...
I had to laugh cause you see all the mechanics trying over and over to set the holeshot device and Roczen sets his like a badass lol.
YES. The kid next to him tried like 3 times with assistance (same as it seems to take me)

Roczen's mechanic was just like "yep, he's already got it cause he is KR"

The Shop

davistld01
7/2/2016 10:14am
That one move probably got into the heads of everyone who saw it so bad that they're automatically behind him, no matter if he holies or not! Laughing

7/2/2016 10:15am
By hitting the brake and using his heel? Had to rewatch it like 3x on the NBC practice feed. I don't know why that seems so...

Yeah it is awesome.

Wtf you on about he's won the mxgp 250 class, 250 supercross, 450 outdoors and is leading this years outdoors. Stop being butt hurt because dungeys out
KC435
7/2/2016 10:16am Edited Date/Time 7/2/2016 10:20am
By hitting the brake and using his heel? Had to rewatch it like 3x on the NBC practice feed. I don't know why that seems so...

Yeah it is awesome.

Wtf you on about he's won the mxgp 250 class, 250 supercross, 450 outdoors and is leading this years outdoors. Stop being butt hurt because dungeys...
Wtf you on about he's won the mxgp 250 class, 250 supercross, 450 outdoors and is leading this years outdoors. Stop being butt hurt because dungeys out
Thank you, but it was total sarcasm. Relax. Have a cold one.
7/2/2016 10:23am

Yeah it is awesome.

Wtf you on about he's won the mxgp 250 class, 250 supercross, 450 outdoors and is leading this years outdoors. Stop being butt hurt because dungeys...
KC435 wrote:
Seems like the type to drink only Bud Light and then maybe pick a fight.

Dude may need some ayahuasca. The ego must be released to enjoy Vital, good sir.

WoohooTongueSmile
KC435
7/2/2016 10:29am
KC435 wrote:
Seems like the type to drink only Bud Light and then maybe pick a fight. Dude may need some ayahuasca. The ego must be released to...

Dude may need some ayahuasca. The ego must be released to enjoy Vital, good sir.

WoohooTongueSmile
Yeah man....I don't know, but all I can say is: Happy 4th to all and let's have some close racing today!
7/2/2016 2:27pm
KC435 wrote:
Seems like the type to drink only Bud Light and then maybe pick a fight. Dude may need some ayahuasca. The ego must be released to...

WoohooTongueSmile
Sorry sarcasm doesn't come across well over the Internet. And nope never drank any crap like that.
Olson
7/2/2016 2:31pm
Cairoli has been doing it like that for years. And yes, it's badass.
KC435
7/2/2016 2:35pm
KC435 wrote:

WoohooTongueSmile
Sorry sarcasm doesn't come across well over the Internet. And nope never drank any crap like that.
No worries. I think Roczen made everyone go back to learning how to race a bike after today!
7/7/2016 10:20am
1st of 5 threads about this except I can only find this one and one more.
peelout
7/7/2016 11:14am
KC435 wrote:

WoohooTongueSmile
CrossFit get cancelled bro? you can still get your kettlebell on at home
7/7/2016 11:42am
He seems to have a lot more fun than alot of the guys out there
EEE299
7/7/2016 12:37pm
Kx125rider wrote:
It's always fun when you're winning.
davistld01
7/7/2016 2:03pm
1st of 5 threads about this except I can only find this one and one more.
Ask Kongols...he knows of at least 3 others that nobody else can find. Laughing
7/7/2016 2:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2016 2:12pm
Kx125rider wrote:
Lol, right? It's almost like they have personalities, which, you would wouldn't know from the broadcast.

Cool clips...

Laughing
RangerLee
7/7/2016 2:18pm

Yeah it is awesome.

KC435 wrote:
Sarcasm is lost on the youth lol
VxeR
7/7/2016 2:52pm
He looks like a giant in that photo
Justin345
7/7/2016 5:32pm
So how many other people are planning on droppin their bikes at least 50x this weekend trying this maneuver out? Count me as 1!
7/7/2016 8:40pm
Justin345 wrote:
So how many other people are planning on droppin their bikes at least 50x this weekend trying this maneuver out? Count me as 1!
Ive planned on at least 100
rt987
7/7/2016 8:53pm
I have nobody to come with me to the track, or the line. I've been doing it like that for a long time. You learn to do it while riding from staging and when you stop at the gate. You only get one shot or you look really stupid riding around in circles with your leg like that.
7/7/2016 10:22pm

Yeah it is awesome.

There's a video on YouTube, I can't even create a link , hate to imagine what type of mess I would get in attempting the hole shot thing like these Mx gods!
7/8/2016 7:04am
rt987 wrote:
I have nobody to come with me to the track, or the line. I've been doing it like that for a long time. You learn to...
I have nobody to come with me to the track, or the line. I've been doing it like that for a long time. You learn to do it while riding from staging and when you stop at the gate. You only get one shot or you look really stupid riding around in circles with your leg like that.
You were probably doing it before it was "in."

No one even heard of it when you liked it.

peelout
7/8/2016 8:36am
rt987 wrote:
I have nobody to come with me to the track, or the line. I've been doing it like that for a long time. You learn to...
davistld01
7/8/2016 10:49am

Yeah it is awesome.

There's a video on YouTube, I can't even create a link , hate to imagine what type of mess I would get in attempting the hole...
There's a video on YouTube, I can't even create a link , hate to imagine what type of mess I would get in attempting the hole shot thing like these Mx gods!

Post a reply to: Roczen sets his holeshot buttton..

The Latest