Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Anybody who has been paying attention would agree that RV is a racer that is much more at home chasing down guys like RD than cruising around alone out front. After his injuries, rehabilitation and time off, it's amazing he could even run top 5, let alone win.
JS is a fast mofo, we know that. I actually thought he would win last night. But, he didn't... was it because RV, RD, TC, and IT have more speed? Was it because James has mellowed out?
I don't know why, and won't know until we see a few more races to judge intelligently.. (if that's possible!).
I do think RV will only get faster from here on out, barring injury... (knock on wood).
I asked to have someone mark my words and was called crazy- This thing could be anybody's championship...a bad start or a slip or bobble will loose a race- JS was in 11th place 1/2 way through the first lap and that would have been win at one point...welcome to 2011-
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
Pit Row
Post a reply to: Right where he left off..... (RV)