Edited Date/Time
1/16/2020 4:29pm
It was opened up of some thoughts in the TFS thread, got me to thinking back
Orvil and faked death
Brian the Midwest Stunta and Natalie and her fake cans
Yamaboy fun with photos
The Hooters Jet Ski guy
When did the Drive get so serious?
Orvil and faked death
Brian the Midwest Stunta and Natalie and her fake cans
Yamaboy fun with photos
The Hooters Jet Ski guy
When did the Drive get so serious?
I wish that thread was still around to reread.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
[img:3b368uru]http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/76/l_834bd47cbc65360cbb7b…]
[img:3b368uru]http://a40.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/l_96995467c44933b7ffe339…]
Last election there were A LOT of political shills on this board. They came in during the election and left afterwards. Might be because it's password now??
Big fake can pic?
[img:ykv5cjcu]http://www.midweststunters.com/images/midwestbusinesscardinsidebottomap…]
Did you mean the pirate?
I see the pirate a couple times a year at trade shows
I still call him the pirate, to his face
How far did you have to dig to find this one, dave?
Post a reply to: Reminiscing...