Question about new supercross coverage

pamoto
Posts
573
Joined
6/10/2009
Location
Mill Hall, PA, USA
The info. says "qualifying" is in the afternoon (doesn't say practice) and "mains" later that night. Is it going to be a 1 hour or 1 1/2 hour show of just the main events? Am I reading it wrong?



|
early
Posts
10105
Joined
2/13/2013
Location
University Heights, OH, USA
12/15/2018 6:51am
You are reading it wrong.
cpyz300
Posts
133
Joined
6/12/2016
Location
Bedford, TX, USA
12/15/2018 8:55am
I can only assume we get to watch the practices in the AM, and the entire night show like usual. Their wording wasn't clear at all, but I'd be extremely surprised if a deal was made to only show literally the main events.

I hope so at least, I'm excited if I get to see the practices and the race on one "channel"
racer495a
Posts
206
Joined
4/25/2008
Location
USA
12/15/2018 3:27pm
Practice is technically "qualifying"
12/15/2018 4:03pm
Can someone in the know clarify if it's just the main events being televised on NBCsn or the heats and mains? I see a lot of people wondering and the wording is not stated clearly which it is. I had the NBCgold purchased for mx so i just bundled the sx/mx package anyways, not bad for $89. I've been had the cable cut for several years and now i just canceled my sling subscription. This deal saves me hundreds a year. Thanks.

Post a reply to: Question about new supercross coverage

The Latest