Phoenix Endurocross

500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 10/29/2017 5:07pm
Had a chance to go over this afternoon and check out the track and Destry Abbott was having a clinic too.







This guy not only created the event , He participates.







This Guy doesn't care whats going on unless you have a snack for Him.









Looks like it's going to be a real good event, I'm excited to see the racing tomorrow.
|
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
10/27/2017 10:18pm
Cool pics. Thanks for sharing. I've said it before saying it again...dollar for dollar a great motorsports experience/value. Enjoy the show!
10/27/2017 10:34pm
Cheers for the pics 500bro.

Bummer that CH is out but I will still be tuning in and enjoying the piss out of it!
500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
10/28/2017 9:52am
Ted722 wrote:
Cool pics. Thanks for sharing. I've said it before saying it again...dollar for dollar a great motorsports experience/value. Enjoy the show!
There still doesn't seem to be a very big following on here. I will try to take some photo's tonight.
10/28/2017 10:26am
Jay,
Thanks for the pics and if you can please post more tonight.
I would be driving up but my 24 year old daughter is in the hospital getting a chemo treatment,so I will be with her tonight,hopefully watching it with her on the laptop.
Have fun 500 guy!

The Shop

500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
10/28/2017 10:31am
neverwas wrote:
Jay, Thanks for the pics and if you can please post more tonight. I would be driving up but my 24 year old daughter is in...
Jay,
Thanks for the pics and if you can please post more tonight.
I would be driving up but my 24 year old daughter is in the hospital getting a chemo treatment,so I will be with her tonight,hopefully watching it with her on the laptop.
Have fun 500 guy!
Dam that't heavy, best wish's on a full and speedy recovery.

Destry is still taking treatments too and I was happy to see how energized and into what he was doing last night.

A real inspiration.
500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
10/28/2017 10:45am


HuskyEd
Posts
5231
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Palmdale, CA, USA
10/28/2017 11:02am
neverwas wrote:
Jay, Thanks for the pics and if you can please post more tonight. I would be driving up but my 24 year old daughter is in...
Jay,
Thanks for the pics and if you can please post more tonight.
I would be driving up but my 24 year old daughter is in the hospital getting a chemo treatment,so I will be with her tonight,hopefully watching it with her on the laptop.
Have fun 500 guy!
Best of luck to your daughter neverwas.
JayBraap19
Posts
228
Joined
10/12/2011
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
10/28/2017 11:24am
Ted722 wrote:
Cool pics. Thanks for sharing. I've said it before saying it again...dollar for dollar a great motorsports experience/value. Enjoy the show!
500guy wrote:
There still doesn't seem to be a very big following on here. I will try to take some photo's tonight.
I really wanted to go today (live in Gilbert), even was offered two free tickets yesterday at work, but had to decline because we couldn’t find a sitter for my 1 1/2 year old. Really bummed out since I have never been, but after seeing cooper and destry ride at canyon, I can only imagine how great an entire night of racing is. Keep posting pics!
10/28/2017 11:34am
Thanks for the well wishes guys,much appreciated.
Destry has done some of the Central AZ trials events that I also do,cool guy,rode part of the loop with him,he's pretty fast on a trials bike going from section to section.
Happy to hear he is doing well.
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
10/28/2017 1:53pm
Neverwas, God bless your daughter. She should brush her teeth with baking soda and put a big pinch under her tongue a few times a day. I'd also drink an oz. of Apple Cider Vinegar daily. https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/



Racing is a lot less important sometimes. I know I'm not a Dr., but I'm not trying to pay for a mansion off of my free advice. This is Vital you know..

jmc2
Posts
1353
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Fantasy
10/28/2017 4:40pm
Watched practice and qualifying this morning: Pits (no bits) and track.















Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
10/28/2017 5:53pm Edited Date/Time 10/28/2017 5:57pm
Thanks for the photos, the track looks cool, an uphill matrix....

I'm not going to watch live tonight, the Astros in the World Series has become a thing with my wife from LA, so ya'll have fun.
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
10/28/2017 5:58pm
Just curious, without Colton Haaker with there be the same amount of mains tonight? @Johnny Depp .....:just having fun! Silly Looking forward to the race tonight.
500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
10/28/2017 6:03pm
Could someone post the daily schedule
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
10/28/2017 6:10pm



500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
10/28/2017 7:37pm




Good crowd and it hasnt started yet
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
10/28/2017 8:07pm
Destry!
500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
10/28/2017 8:09pm
Ted722 wrote:
Destry!
In a class all by himself, badass
10/28/2017 8:15pm
It's looking tough out there, as usual.

All the best thoughts to your daughter neverwas.
JM485
Posts
5826
Joined
10/1/2013
Location
Davis, CA, USA
10/28/2017 8:36pm
Guess we're going to use this as the bench racing thread?

Finally just got to tune in, been working on fitting some of the new parts I got to fix my YZ from the damage sustained in Reno. I'm guessing Cody just walks away with it from here on out in the pros, but the support classes should have some great racing as usually.
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
10/28/2017 8:38pm
**** Of course you show up when the trialscross and amateur b main events are running! Ha! Grinning
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
10/28/2017 8:40pm
Damn Dodgers, what did I miss so far?
10/28/2017 8:45pm
There were some good battles behind Webb in his race.
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
10/28/2017 8:47pm
Shelby showed the am boys the fast way around!
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
10/28/2017 8:47pm
Is Shelby Turner a girl? B Main winner?
JM485
Posts
5826
Joined
10/1/2013
Location
Davis, CA, USA
10/28/2017 8:48pm
Damn, Turner just putting on a clinic, that was impressive. Props to the guy killing it on a yz125 as well!

Just heard them say the guy who finished 6th just got over a food born illness not long ago, plus his bike was the one stalled on the line! What the hell, props to him as well!Laughing
10/28/2017 8:50pm
Hahahah at wipeout over the finish in the footrace.
10/28/2017 8:52pm
Is Shelby Turner a girl? B Main winner?
Bro come on!Shocked Laughing
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
10/28/2017 8:52pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Hahahah at wipeout over the finish in the footrace.
Pioneering a new scrub technique. You saw it here first!

Post a reply to: Phoenix Endurocross

The Latest