No Race Day Live / 1/2 the Flaggers / Testing / 20% Less Purse ???????””

5/17/2020 10:02pm
I,m happy for the riders, they get to race twice a week. Very Lucky bunch and a once in a Life time experience. Very unique opportunity, for sure.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1173rd
5/18/2020 12:42am
I,m happy for the riders, they get to race twice a week. Very Lucky bunch and a once in a Life time experience. Very unique opportunity...
I,m happy for the riders, they get to race twice a week. Very Lucky bunch and a once in a Life time experience. Very unique opportunity, for sure.
I agree and your "Unique opportunity" statement got me thinking that this season will be talked about and remembered for many years to come, so by calling it a unique opportunity it is a perfect statement.
JustMX
5/18/2020 3:27am Edited Date/Time 5/18/2020 3:28am
ML512 wrote:
It's more about total crew allowed on the floor during this situation, rather than cost.
mb60 wrote:
Michael will any media be allowed to cover this event as well ?
ML512 wrote:
Based on the list of event attendees limits I was sent today, it looks like a limited amount of media members will be invited. Somewhere around...
Based on the list of event attendees limits I was sent today, it looks like a limited amount of media members will be invited. Somewhere around 10 if I read it correctly? I might be a little off though.
Guyb will be there, but Jodyw probably won't.......?

The Shop

JustMX
5/18/2020 3:34am Edited Date/Time 5/18/2020 3:36am
m21racing wrote:
Baseball is a game of stats, and now a shortened season will be scrutinized. I'm just glad racing is gonna happen. This is a positive step...
Baseball is a game of stats, and now a shortened season will be scrutinized. I'm just glad racing is gonna happen. This is a positive step, as well as a risk. Let's all enjoy racing again; even if the boobie bars are closed!
What would it take to get the boobie bars in Utah open?

Probably more than 48 hour pretests and temp checks, huh?
downard254
5/18/2020 4:37am
ML512 wrote:
It's more about total crew allowed on the floor during this situation, rather than cost.
mb60 wrote:
Michael will any media be allowed to cover this event as well ?
ML512 wrote:
Based on the list of event attendees limits I was sent today, it looks like a limited amount of media members will be invited. Somewhere around...
Based on the list of event attendees limits I was sent today, it looks like a limited amount of media members will be invited. Somewhere around 10 if I read it correctly? I might be a little off though.
And GuyB drew number 11 out of the hat, ooohhhhhhh!!!!!LaughingLaughingLaughingTongue
motoxxx599
Fantasy
772nd
5/18/2020 5:37am
Good on Feld for putting these events on. They have the right to have canceled the rest of the series but have decided to go ahead and get some racing in. I can’t imagine the amount of money they are losing holding these races with no fans.

Post a reply to: No Race Day Live / 1/2 the Flaggers / Testing / 20% Less Purse ???????””

The Latest