Moto van/trailer sink idea

5/8/2019 6:51am Edited Date/Time 5/12/2019 4:52pm
Moto van/trailer sink idea. Found this on another site, but had an idea like this in mind, but was tossing around using a used cabinet or constructing one. Pretty cool idea, I think. Would be nice to have a little more cabinet room to use.
|
Steve125
Fantasy
2759th
5/8/2019 8:24am
I have that same cabinet in my trailer. I could see running a line to my pressure washer water storage tank to save some room for other things in the cabinet. Good idea though.

The Shop

5/8/2019 9:56am
I just dump the used water on the ground. Leaves room for a couple more of the blue clean water jugs.
5/8/2019 10:02am
Steve125 wrote:
I have that same cabinet in my trailer. I could see running a line to my pressure washer water storage tank to save some room for...
I have that same cabinet in my trailer. I could see running a line to my pressure washer water storage tank to save some room for other things in the cabinet. Good idea though.
Yeah i used to use the old school method, 2 gal arrowhead pull spout jug and some soap, as none of the tracks have any sort of wash station/bathrooms. This is alot better option I think.
captmoto
5/8/2019 10:45am
How big is your trailer? How much weight are you going to have in it before you load bikes in it?
5/8/2019 10:57am Edited Date/Time 5/8/2019 10:58am
captmoto wrote:
How big is your trailer? How much weight are you going to have in it before you load bikes in it?
No trailer, thinking of building a moto van within a year or so, so just tossing around ideas. The thing I like about this is, it's mobile, so if need be I can take it out by just unplugging the electrical. But may go with a smaller cabinet.
Markee
Fantasy
2006th
5/8/2019 1:00pm
captmoto wrote:
No trailer, thinking of building a moto van within a year or so, so just tossing around ideas. The thing I like about this is, it's...
No trailer, thinking of building a moto van within a year or so, so just tossing around ideas. The thing I like about this is, it's mobile, so if need be I can take it out by just unplugging the electrical. But may go with a smaller cabinet.
I'll post a picture of my set up when I get home.
Steve125
Fantasy
2759th
5/9/2019 4:28am
Sheriff245 wrote:
I just dump the used water on the ground. Leaves room for a couple more of the blue clean water jugs.
I would do the same but I just didn't want to say it in case of any Eco-hazard types on here. Even though we powerwash the shit out of our bikes at the track. lol
roninho
5/12/2019 3:13pm Edited Date/Time 5/12/2019 3:14pm
I will be installing a burner and sink (google smev 8322) in my van. The white cabinet is a temporary one, i'll install the smev in a new cabinet. When i'm finished i'll upload a pic, but this is the current status
5/12/2019 4:51pm
Sheriff245 wrote:
Steve125 wrote:
I would do the same but I just didn't want to say it in case of any Eco-hazard types on here. Even though we powerwash the...
I would do the same but I just didn't want to say it in case of any Eco-hazard types on here. Even though we powerwash the shit out of our bikes at the track. lol
Well it’s just water and sometimes dish or hand soap so... not too harmful.

Post a reply to: Moto van/trailer sink idea

The Latest